• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Beasley won't be back with the Heat.
The Heat won't sign anyone not willing to sacrifice or of high locker room character.
He would have no role on this team.

As far as the Lakers, their roster this season is pretty much thrown together with several 1 year players.
Beasley has more upside then anyone they signed this summer, so why not take a shot?

If it works, he could become a nice asset down the road.
If it doesn't, nothing lost.

The all-knowing Turnip.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The all-knowing Turnip.

LOL, yep. whenever he's PROVEN wrong he'l try to lawyer or deflect his way to make himself look right. i'm actually suprised you found this because the trite little troll is USUALLY only talking about the Lakers these days because he's still under the mistaken, deluded belief that somehow the whole Lakers fan base is jealous of the Heat. it's why he's carried on like this for YEARS no matter how bad or foolish he looks...

funny part was that when the Heat haters club started back on CBS fans from EVERY base joined in because of the antics the Heat organization and players pulled, but he somehow, someway singled US out, supposedly under the guise of dropping in "logic and common sense"(while of COURSE saying how Heat fans were better, smarter, and yes, RICHER than Lakers fans). there are a LOT of ugly, vile, and deluded thoughts going on under that clown's dome-piece...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, getting back to Lakers basketball i'm guessing by the end of the China trip we'll have a pretty good idea on who's gonna stick on our roster...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, getting back to Lakers basketball i'm guessing by the end of the China trip we'll have a pretty good idea on who's gonna stick on our roster...

I think Landry, DJO, Boateng, and Gadzuric are automatic cuts. That trims the roster down to 15. I think the Lakers carry a full 15-man roster this season.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Gadzuric/Boateng were cut today.....Harris/Landry deserve a closer look. What will they do with the rookie Kelly?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Isola@FisolaNYDN [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]388110489282023424[/MEDIA]"]3m[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The all-knowing Turnip.

That was my opinion, and I couldn't be any happier that I was wrong.
I give Beasley all the credit in the world for reaching out to Riley.
If he was waiting for the phone to ring, it wouldn't have happened.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, tell me ANYBODY who's "prophet-ed" from listening to that dope...:lol:

Ask whoever it was that took James at 30-1 with me about him choosing the Heat:yahoo:
I think he wagered 100., then used the winnings to take his wife on a nice cruise.:clap:

Your predictions are actually the all time worst.
You were tied with Mamba/ Jefe.
Mamba ended up being the smartest of you 3. He punted the day after the Heat won their first Big 3 championship.

Then, Jefe came at us with his one and done guarantee for another whole year before he disappeared.

Then there's you:lol: 20+ years , back to back Heat championships , and still running.:L

Maybe get your Heat haters thread Rollin' again.:yahoo:

In about a month the season begins, your team will be sucking ass, and about all you'll have left is to root for is Heat players getting injured.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask whoever it was that took James at 30-1 with me about him choosing the Heat:yahoo:
I think he wagered 100., then used the winnings to take his wife on a nice cruise.:clap:

Your predictions are actually the all time worst.
You were tied with Mamba/ Jefe.
Mamba ended up being the smartest of you 3. He punted the day after the Heat won their first Big 3 championship.

Then, Jefe came at us with his one and done guarantee for another whole year before he disappeared.

Then there's you:lol: 20+ years , back to back Heat championships , and still running.:L

Maybe get your Heat haters thread Rollin' again.:yahoo:

In about a month the season begins, your team will be sucking ass, and about all you'll have left is to root for is Heat players getting injured.

Translation*I have nothing but licking LeClown,s nuts' like Always. I'm am a big CRYBABY when someone figures me out, and too much of a foul stenched PUSSY to ever coencede when I look like an ass:laugh3:
:lol:
Yes, turnip, we ALL know this about you by now. Trust me when I say you've been as wrong as ANYBODY. But YOU spend forever trying to make yourself look like you never are. It's pure COMEDY...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep boring everybody with made up crap, Turnip. We all can't wait for your NEXT epic meltdown and boot off of these boards forever...:laugh3::laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67-An erection lasting longer than 4 hrs? don't call a doctor, call a neighbor
boobs.gif

I'm positive that your 'wife' has cured many a neighbors erection!

Only shot of you fucking her would be if she was on a sports thread site and you bang her with an emoticon!:nod:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67-An erection lasting longer than 4 hrs? don't call a doctor, call a neighborhttp://sportshoopla.urecipescom.netdna-cdn.com/images/smilies2/boob:yahoo:s.

Only shot of you fucking her would be if she was on a sports thread site and you bang her with an emoticon!:nod:[/quote]

lol, naw. Not only has my wife been VERY good to me, but let's face it, her taste in a husband is excellent and unquestionable...:yahoo:

As fas as the emoticon thing goes seems you've been using them a whole lot yourself. Yet another hypocrisy moment by you. Nicely done...:laugh3:

Don't worry about my sex life though, pee wee. We're doing QUITE well in that area, but hey, glad you asked:lol: guess you just curious on how sex with a WOMAN actually worked...:noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67-An erection lasting longer than 4 hrs? don't call a doctor, call a neighbor
boobs.gif

Only shot of you fucking her would be if she was on a sports thread site and you bang her with an emoticon!:nod:

Come on now, no need for that foolishness...

Lakers make the playoffs... Avi bet...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, no need for that foolishness...

Lol, it ain't like he's hurting my feelings or anything, walk. Making shit up is he's got considering how HE'S embarrassed himself around here...

Don't know about any wagers with stunted piece of shit, though. It isn't like he'll honor it...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wlk3;3772774[QUOTE said:
]Come on now, no need for that foolishness...

Not with most normal people, but me bickering with F'n loser everyday is how he gets his rocks off.
Safer to do that then have him lurking in neighborhoods.

See how he's always lurking on here. Make a post and BOOM, ClueLess is there within 30 seconds:laugh3:

[/QUOTE]

Of course!

30 days? 60 days?

Winner selects losers avi.

Trojan thinks I'm a mind reader and I would know what avi he would want me to post. Doesn't work that way. Never has.

Status
Not open for further replies.