• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want in on this too. If you are willing to accept I'll bet you on the 30 day avi and if we win then after the initial 30 days, I get to pick an avi for the next 30.

Agreed.
If you win, I'll honor your wager 2nd because I made the other wager 1st.
If I win, you can both honor at the same time, if you choose.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.
If you win, I'll honor your wager 2nd because I made the other wager 1st.
If I win, you can both honor at the same time, if you choose.

When you lose this bet, you're going to punch yourself in the head harder than Beasley.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you lose this bet, you're going to punch yourself in the head harder than Beasley.

Nah. If I lose, I lose. I'll gladly display whatever avi you choose.
Odds are in my favor.
Vegas predicts the Lakers to win 10 less games then the projected 8 seed.

I put on the beginning of the Laker game yesterday during a commercial in the football game.
Last time I looked, having 3 old, slow white guys in your starting lineup is hardly the formula for success in the NBA.

As far as Beasley, he's doing all the right things. He was upset with himself for a turnover & missing a defensive rotation. Riley got back a 24 year old #2 pick in the draft for nothing.
Only thing that stops this team is injuries IMO. The talent level top to bottom is obscene.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's funny how most Heat fans think Metta's crazy because he acts a fool in interviews,
yet here you are defending a guy who actually tried to knock himself out on the court.

Metta is just crazy in general. He has been a fool many times both on and off the court.
Beasley was upset because he missed a defensive assignment.

Tried to knock himself out?
Wouldn't you call that a bit of an exaggeration?
He never left the game, and he was very impressive for all of his time in the game.
On top of that:

8 Comments
beasley-heat.jpg
AP Michael Beasley was caught on video punching himself in the head a couple of times after a missed shot during the Heat’s preseason win over the Pistons on Thursday, and he received treatment from team trainers following the game to reduce swelling above his eye.
Putting two and two together, it was originally believed that Beasley inflicted the damage upon himself. The team wanted to make it clear a day later that despite appearances, that simply wasn’t the case.
From Michael Wallace of ESPN.com:
But Beasley, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra and team officials said the wound above Beasley’s right eye was the result of an inadvertent blow he took from Pistons forward Jonas Jerebko as he attempted to block a shot in the third quarter, not from a self-inflicted punch.
“I watched the video and it does look like I knocked the mess out of myself,” Beasley said before Friday’s preseason game against the Charlotte Bobcats at the Sprint Center. “I had everybody in the world calling me and asking, ‘Why you so crazy?’”

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:This clown among all his OTHER faults, always WAS a hypocrite...

IS a good punching bag, though...:laugh3:

What IS funny is that you are sooooo fucked up and have sooooo little of a life, that you are logging on to this site in the middle of the night L.A. time to make a comment about me, that both has noting to do with you and is totally inaccurate!

You might as well just tattoo my name on your arm, because it's pretty obvious to all, that I own you.

On another front, and not that I care about preseason W/L records, but isn't Mike Brown 2-0?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metta is just crazy in general. He has been a fool many times both on and off the court.
Beasley was upset because he missed a defensive assignment.

Tried to knock himself out?
Wouldn't you call that a bit of an exaggeration?
He never left the game, and he was very impressive for all of his time in the game.
On top of that:

8 Comments
beasley-heat.jpg
AP Michael Beasley was caught on video punching himself in the head a couple of times after a missed shot during the Heat’s preseason win over the Pistons on Thursday, and he received treatment from team trainers following the game to reduce swelling above his eye.
Putting two and two together, it was originally believed that Beasley inflicted the damage upon himself. The team wanted to make it clear a day later that despite appearances, that simply wasn’t the case.
From Michael Wallace of ESPN.com:
But Beasley, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra and team officials said the wound above Beasley’s right eye was the result of an inadvertent blow he took from Pistons forward Jonas Jerebko as he attempted to block a shot in the third quarter, not from a self-inflicted punch.
“I watched the video and it does look like I knocked the mess out of myself,” Beasley said before Friday’s preseason game against the Charlotte Bobcats at the Sprint Center. “I had everybody in the world calling me and asking, ‘Why you so crazy?’”

It was more of a joke really (just didn't add emoticons) because of your fondness for Beasley, but regardless, punching yourself in the head because you're not playing well doesn't show much mental stability. It really sounds like he is completely frustrated with his career, he doesn't want to be known as a bust, but this didn't help his cause one bit. I'm not really looking to get into an argument with you about which player is more insane, not that I couldn't give you a good debate but it would be pointless.

I could just use the TurnUp defense and ignore what the coaches, players, and writers say and just say that I think I'm right and everyone else is wrong or just lying.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf.gif

WTF are Heat fans doing on this thread to begin with? I thought it said, "Lakers Roll Call Thread."

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What IS funny is that you are sooooo fucked up and have sooooo little of a life, that you are logging on to this site in the middle of the night L.A. time to make a comment about me, that both has noting to do with you and is totally inaccurate!

Lol. Booooorrrrriiiiing...

Yet another day making shit up. Sorry, Turnip, but as TF12 said if you're going to put up comments expect commentary...and your clear hypocrisy is worthy of being pointed out. DEAL with it...

You might as well just tattoo my name on your arm, because it's pretty obvious to all, that I own you.

Well, I suppose I COULD star a thread about how your posts are going to shut down a sports board...

FURTHER proof who's in who's head...

On another front, and not that I care about preseason W/L records, but isn't Mike Brown 2-0?

And you mentioned this lame crap WHY? :lol:The guy STILL sucks. Too funny. Still burned because you were wrong. DO get over yourself, shrimp...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf.gif

WTF are Heat fans doing on this thread to begin with? I thought it said, "Lakers Roll Call Thread."

Ah, guess you've never dealt with Turnip before. The guy's s tad unbalanced, but wants acceptance around here as some sort of basketball guru. His nauseating style will become apparent to you soon enough...

'Sides, this is the only venue left to annoy Lakers fans since he was kicked off the Lakers board for his incessant and inane trolling...:lol:

Tell him, Turnip...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more of a joke really (just didn't add emoticons) because of your fondness for Beasley, but regardless, punching yourself in the head because you're not playing well doesn't show much mental stability. It really sounds like he is completely frustrated with his career, he doesn't want to be known as a bust, but this didn't help his cause one bit. I'm not really looking to get into an argument with you about which player is more insane, not that I couldn't give you a good debate but it would be pointless.

I could just use the TurnUp defense and ignore what the coaches, players, and writers say and just say that I think I'm right and everyone else is wrong or just lying.

Seems to work for him...ESPECIALLY when he claims he's ahead or winning an argument...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually took it as a joke. That's why I avoided replying.
Obviously CL:laugh3: didn't. My reply was more directed towards his stupidity/reply.

And as far as Beasley, there is no denying he has been immature since his rookie camp days.
I agree he must be frustrated by his career so far, and agree he doesn't want to be known as a bust.
As far as insane though, no. Beasley has never come close to crossing that line.

SO FAR, this stint, he has been nothing but professional.

My opinion is that this action by him was merely to show the coaches that he knew he messed up and that he wasn't happy about it. I don't see it hurting him at all.

Him finally caring is more important in the long run then getting made fun of for hitting himself.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously CL:laugh3: didn't. My reply was more directed towards his stupidity/reply.

Translation I looked like an idiot again, so I'm doing my famous backtracking lmao Do stop lying, Turnip. They're getting more lame all the time...:lol:

And as far as Beasley, there is no denying he has been immature since his rookie camp days.
I agree he must be frustrated by his career so far, and agree he doesn't want to be known as a bust.
As far as insane though, no. Beasley has never come close to crossing that line.

My opinion is that this action by him was merely to show the coaches that he knew he messed up and that he wasn't happy about it. I don't see it hurting him at all.

Him finally caring is more important in the long run then getting made fun of for hitting himself.

So NOW he finally cares. Uh huh, guess we'll see soon enough...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf.gif

Only Laker fans can comment on the thread?

Also, a Laker fan made the first Beasley comment on the thread.

It was all in good fun ( except for ClueLess chiming in) with his usual nothing.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

image.jpg

I'd be more concerned about this, if I were a Heatle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Laker fans can comment on the thread?

Also, a Laker fan made the first Beasley comment on the thread.

It was all in good fun ( except for ClueLess chiming in) with his usual nothing.

You'll get used to FuckUp soon enough. The guy DOES have a penchant for crying a lot when he's slapped across the head a lot with the truth, though...:bawling:

It's one of his most endearing qualities..:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NOW he finally cares. Uh huh, guess we'll see soon enough...

If he wants a role on this Miami Heat team, he better care a whole hell of a lot.
So far so good.
He has shown the last 2 nights that he can be a huge addition.
No matter what he has done in the past, he is still a healthy, young, recent #2 pick.

Beasley pretty much put his career on the line when he called Riley for this chance.
He has no excuse to screw this up.
If he does, he's done, and he won't have anyone to ever blame but himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.