• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers locker room isolating D'Angelo Russell after video surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to HoopsHype, Russell apologized to Young and he forgave him. It was also stated that Russell reached out to the other players and yada yada, so this one is already over with

That is a lie.

Russell told the Vertical that he had spoken to Young and apologized to him – but wouldn’t say whether he believed his apology had been accepted. “He heard me out,” Russell told The Vertical. “I cherish our friendship on and off the court. … I never meant to hurt anyone.”

This is a far from over with.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a lie.

Russell told the Vertical that he had spoken to Young and apologized to him – but wouldn’t say whether he believed his apology had been accepted. “He heard me out,” Russell told The Vertical. “I cherish our friendship on and off the court. … I never meant to hurt anyone.”

Well Mike Bresnahan says Young accepted the apology - I can only go by what is being reported - If you're saying he is a liar - then take it up with him D’Angelo Russell Situation | HoopsHype

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just the issue the Lakers haters wants this to be - sorry fellas, but Russell is not going to fall on his face and get traded because one childish prank.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a lie.

It's over. He probably has some more being ostracized by his teammates and it'll take him some time to earn back his teammates trust off the floor.

Stop being a teenage girl.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over. He probably has some more being ostracized by his teammates and it'll take him some time to earn back his teammates trust off the floor.

Stop being a teenage girl.

You really think guys get over someone messing up their relationship that easily? LOL this is not High School.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think guys get over someone messing up their relationship that easily? LOL this is not High School.

You're sure acting like it is. I didn't say it was over that easily. However, he's apparently taken the first step towards fixing it. As I said, his teammates will continue to do whatever they've decided is appropriate, everyone will move on from it except maybe you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're sure acting like it is. I didn't say it was over that easily. However, he's apparently taken the first step towards fixing it. As I said, his teammates will continue to do whatever they've decided is appropriate, everyone will move on from it except maybe you.

Pretty sure Nick Young is not getting over this no time soon. The teammates probably can get over it fast enough since they were not actually involved but expecting Nick Young to get over this when the video just came out last week is not very likely. Their friendship is changed forever.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Nick Young is not getting over this no time soon. The teammates probably can get over it fast enough since they were not actually involved but expecting Nick Young to get over this when the video just came out last week is not very likely. Their friendship is changed forever.

Who gives a shit if Nick Young gets over it any time soon? He's not going to be around much longer anyway. My guess is that about half the roster will be gone.

Also, he apologized to Young and at least 1 reporter has said that Young accepted his apology. So apparently, Young will get over it before you will.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR @trojanfan12 , Byron seems to agree with me. With only 2 weeks left in the season, I'm not sure it gets better before the end of the year. Not like the lakers exactly have great veteran leadership. Being that there's only 2 weeks left in Kobe's career, I highly doubt he gives a shit about leading these guys.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No relationship is ever the same when something happens - that's the reason relationships change, but it doesn't mean the relationship stops. I would expect that the others will be more watchful of what he is doing(I sure would) and make sure he isn't recording them, but you learn drop the matter and move on - that's something you might not be old enough to understand being under thirty. In about ten years from now you will see what I'm talking about - As you get older, you don't want to forgive a person, but you have to forgive them - Not for the person, but for your own survival

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit if Nick Young gets over it any time soon? He's not going to be around much longer anyway. My guess is that about half the roster will be gone.

Also, he apologized to Young and at least 1 reporter has said that Young accepted his apology. So apparently, Young will get over it before you will.
If I was Nick Young - I would demand to be traded - Oh wait, that's what Lakers fans would love

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young has done enough crazy shit of his own that he's not likely to hold a grudge in my opinion. Over the years I've met people that never forgive and I have met people who never hold a grudge.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young has done enough crazy shit of his own that he's not likely to hold a grudge in my opinion. Over the years I've met people that never forgive and I have met people who never hold a grudge.

Yeah, Nick may be a knucklehead, but the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body (might be a better player if he did). From everything I've ever read or heard about him, he's not much of a grudge guy.

But that's okay, I'm sure @bksballer89 will hold that grudge for him. :heh:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing seems faked, and arranged...maybe by the swaggster himself.
The Lakers have reverted & regressed again into reality tv mode.

Maybe when they get Cousins in a trade from Sacto they'll be a decent team again??

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing seems faked, and arranged...maybe by the swaggster himself.
The Lakers have reverted & regressed again into reality tv mode.

Maybe when they get Cousins in a trade from Sacto they'll be a decent team again??

Then this shit will really be fun. :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Nick may be a knucklehead, but the guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body (might be a better player if he did). From everything I've ever read or heard about him, he's not much of a grudge guy.

But that's okay, I'm sure @bksballer89 will hold that grudge for him. :heh:
Speaking of Grudges - will you be back for NBA fantasy in October - or was one ass whupping enough :lol: I still haven't figured out why I keep coming back

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Grudges - will you be back for NBA fantasy in October - or was one ass whupping enough :lol: I still haven't figured out why I keep coming back

To be honest, I completely forgot I was in it until the other day. Figured it was too late to do anything about it. I told you I was terrible at keeping up with the fantasy league stuff.:L

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I completely forgot I was in it until the other day. Figured it was too late to do anything about it. I told you I was terrible at keeping up with the fantasy league stuff.:L
Yeah - I'm not that good at either, but there are some tricks to getting better - this year there was nothing coming free in the free agency - usually some one drops a good player or a draft turns out to be good - this was about as bad as I have been

Status
Not open for further replies.