• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers locker room isolating D'Angelo Russell after video surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...at this point we just accept what it is--- there are so many Cavs haters on this board its INSANE....LeBron is never coming back - Love is leaving- Kyrie is leaving- BLAH BLAH BLAH....in the end they just keep being wrong and being more and more butt-hurt.

Butt hurt? You can only be butt hurt against a WINNING team. Cavs haven't won shit - and won't for a very long time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...at this point we just accept what it is--- there are so many Cavs haters on this board its INSANE....LeBron is never coming back - Love is leaving- Kyrie is leaving- BLAH BLAH BLAH....in the end they just keep being wrong and being more and more butt-hurt.

th?&id=OIP.M16dfb842cc4e1ae31c2c38f5de6e3beao0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't post this on Thursday but thought this was funny

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From LA Daily News:

The Lakers said no fights have broken out, at least not yet. Should Young unleash his frustrations on Russell with a fist or a shove, however, the Lakers' rookie point guard contended, "I'd get physical back. I wouldn't necessarily say things got to that point or it's there yet," Russell said. "But if it does, you've got to deal with the consequences."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From LA Daily News:

The Lakers said no fights have broken out, at least not yet. Should Young unleash his frustrations on Russell with a fist or a shove, however, the Lakers' rookie point guard contended, "I'd get physical back. I wouldn't necessarily say things got to that point or it's there yet," Russell said. "But if it does, you've got to deal with the consequences."
its just so modern-day Lakeres that their best prospect- and the highest pick they have had in decades- torpedoes his rep and ability to credibly lead- which is more than a little important for a point guard.

As a former Buckeye i feel for him- but he has a long way to go before this is completely put behind him- the media and fans etc will move on soon to the next big story that gets them in a tizzy- but his fellow teammates and other players in the "NBA Brotherhood" are going to remember a long time.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just so modern-day Lakeres that their best prospect- and the highest pick they have had in decades- torpedoes his rep and ability to credibly lead- which is more than a little important for a point guard.

As a former Buckeye i feel for him- but he has a long way to go before this is completely put behind him- the media and fans etc will move on soon to the next big story that gets them in a tizzy- but his fellow teammates and other players in the "NBA Brotherhood" are going to remember a long time.

You think he's a better prospect than Randle and Clarkson at this point?

He hasn't shown it. But, I think he is.....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way too much is being made of whether or not teammates will trust him. There is only one place in the world that his teammates need to trust him and that's on the basketball court. From what I have seen since the incident happened, it looks like they still trust him there.

Everyone knows that Shaq and Kobe didn't get along and didn't trust each other off the court. But they trusted each other enough on the court to win 3 titles together.

I do agree though, that Russell has a long way to go to earn back trust. Based on what he has said so far, he seems to understand that and says he's going to do whatever it takes.

To help him. The Lakers have taken away his smartphone and replaced it with one of these:

th-id-oip-m0ab4b32cfe129e98b2d8697ffcea833ch0-w-187-h-300-c-0-pid-1-9-rs-0-p-0-r-0-jpg.104283.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From LA Daily News:

Yeah, this is a week old.

Status
Not open for further replies.