• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers locker room isolating D'Angelo Russell after video surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously i am not a lawyer as i have not passed the bar--- and i am done with my classes and get my JD and walk for graduation in MAy- but i have been working at my firm for 2 years as a law clerk (what you do while your in law shcool)- have worked on some really cool stuff- oil and gas cases, business litigation, huge estate plans, electricity regulation, real estate, etc.. etc.

anyway--- this case that i am helping out on right now is just beyond insane....ill never see anything like it again if i practice another 40 years....its truly one of the most unbelievable domestic relations divorce cases you could possibly imagine....everyday i shake my head at the pure ridiculousness of it. I could share some generic details but obviously nothing concrete....

Domestic Relations?

Are they fighting over kids or property?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domestic Relations?

Are they fighting over kids or property?
property. A lot

like 160 million. Powerball.

INSANE CASE....i mean- that doesnt even broach like the 5 craziest things about the case.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
property. A lot

like 160 million. Powerball.

INSANE CASE....i mean- that doesnt even broach like the 5 craziest things about the case.

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

Mo money, more problems.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the marriage was NOT a long one lemme tell ya

Okay, tell me this......

Did they come into the money DURING the marriage or was one of them stanky rich beforehand?

Prenup?

I was just reading about Francis Bean, Kurt Cobain's daughter.

I had no idea he was worth$100m! Hubby wants half in the divorce.

Did you see that Russell Wilson doesn't want a Prenup?:eek:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He?

You really wanna do this?

:sigh:

So be it.

I wish I was half the man your mother is.

Well first of all - You do realize I wasn't really talking about you specifically. I was speaking about in general and noting how MANY NON LAKER FANS jumped onto the beat up Russell bandwagon and declaring the Lakers having a huge problem that will never go away, but if it will make you feel better, I acknowledge you wasn't really doing that and absolve you from that said description - so don't get your feelings hurt so quit.

Second of all: My mother grew up on a farm and as a farmer's daughter could do it all including riding the horses bare back, milking the cows, killing the chickens by wringing their necks, plowing new ground and hoeing cotton. As such even when she was 80 years could have kicked the average man's ass badly. I've seen her shake hands with a few men and crushed their hands they were seeing stars - And even when she was 89 - still had one hell of a grip in her hands before she passed, so you should be mighty glad you never had to fight her and would have been wise to moth mess with that sweet and gentle old lady.:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed pretty obvious to me and apparently @ChiefsLakers67 as well. :noidea:

For the record - I never singled out Mecca and I am sorry if he or she got his or her feelings hurt here, but I was speaking in general about how many of the Lakers haters jumped into this thread to beat up the guy and making it a bigger deal then necessary. It was wrong if Russell did it intentionally and it's not acceptable if he allowed some one else to get his phone and do it, but it's not the end of his career for the Lakers.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all - You do realize I wasn't really talking about you specifically. I was speaking about in general and noting how MANY NON LAKER FANS jumped onto the beat up Russell bandwagon and declaring the Lakers having a huge problem that will never go away, but if it will make you feel better, I acknowledge you wasn't really doing that and absolve you from that said description - so don't get your feelings hurt so quit.

Second of all: My mother grew up on a farm and as a farmer's daughter could do it all including riding the horses bare back, milking the cows, killing the chickens by wringing their necks, plowing new ground and hoeing cotton. As such even when she was 80 years could have kicked the average man's ass badly. I've seen her shake hands with a few men and crushed their hands they were seeing stars - And even when she was 89 - still had one hell of a grip in her hands before she passed, so you should be mighty glad you never had to fight her and would have been wise to moth mess with that sweet and gentle old lady.:pound:

I was referring to the fact that she had a dick.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how many posts it would generate if Lebron (or Love or Kyrie) had done something that pissed off teammates so much they would refuse to sit next to him at meetings ? Or teammate would getup and leave when the person came into locker room and sat down ?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how many posts it would generate if Lebron (or Love or Kyrie) had done something that pissed off teammates so much they would refuse to sit next to him at meetings ? Or teammate would getup and leave when the person came into locker room and sat down ?
hey...at this point we just accept what it is--- there are so many Cavs haters on this board its INSANE....LeBron is never coming back - Love is leaving- Kyrie is leaving- BLAH BLAH BLAH....in the end they just keep being wrong and being more and more butt-hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.