• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers 2021-2022 season thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But....a lot of people are acting like the '27 1st is our next 1st. And that just isn't true.

It's the next first that can be traded in advance of that year's draft.

Those same people act like the Rams don't have any early draft picks for the next decade, lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. People think that the Rams only have a fifth, sixth, and two seventh picks this year. They are not tuned into the fact of comp picks and the trades that have netted a third, fourth, three sixth picks and two sevenths. LOL! And then there is what Snead will do on draft day. Here is the truth.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. People think that the Rams only have a fifth, sixth, and two seventh picks this year. They are not tuned into the fact of comp picks and the trades that have netted a third, fourth, three sixth picks and two sevenths. LOL! And then there is what Snead will do on draft day. Here is the truth.

The rams and the patriots are absolute masters of the comp system

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are entertaining musings of moving both James and AD in the near future as well as Westbrook. Since James and Klutch Sports are not happy with the Lakers and now James is intimating that he will not sign and an extension moving him to go to Cleveland to play with his son, I say it is time to think rebuild and let Pelinka do the job he was hired to do.

The Lakers have two cancers: The top-heavy FO with team Rambi and sech and Klutch Sports. If I were Jeannie Buss, I'd move both sets of cancers out of the building and take their clients with them.

With that in mind, this is what the pundits are speculating and some of these deals really make sense and would get the Lakers into rebuild mode full-on. It would then lead to the Lakers back atop the perch where they belong. AD can't stay healthy and James is done after the 2022-2023 season anyways.

So here are they are and I like most of the deals announced in this article.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see how much of the game I see.

Gotta be up early. Have Sunday and Monday off.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are entertaining musings of moving both James and AD in the near future as well as Westbrook. Since James and Klutch Sports are not happy with the Lakers and now James is intimating that he will not sign and an extension moving him to go to Cleveland to play with his son, I say it is time to think rebuild and let Pelinka do the job he was hired to do.

The Lakers have two cancers: The top-heavy FO with team Rambi and sech and Klutch Sports. If I were Jeannie Buss, I'd move both sets of cancers out of the building and take their clients with them.

With that in mind, this is what the pundits are speculating and some of these deals really make sense and would get the Lakers into rebuild mode full-on. It would then lead to the Lakers back atop the perch where they belong. AD can't stay healthy and James is done after the 2022-2023 season anyways.

LOL, no chance the Lakers get three 1st rounders for James this late in his career.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James has 23 straight games of 25 or more points.....

tied for 2nd in Lakers history.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russia vs Ukraine in a full on battle royale and we're watching hoops.

Mad props to Vitali Klitchsko though.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all of the yappin about how the Lakers are going to have a better second half and they lose again. James is full of shit. Period. Now his agent says he wants to stay in LA. Nope, the shit-show remains until Jeannie Buss gets the right help or sells the team to somebody who know what they are doing.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers had a to many injures last season and would have been fine. The real cancer was Westbrook