• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: LAD @ PHI Series Thread

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a need for communication between fans of different teams unless it is for the sake of general (and good hearted) baseball discussion, i.e. the navamind guy is pretty cool to have a baseball conversation with. Coming to a team's board when we're in a bad mood and talking about how your team just no hit us is just asking for trouble IMO especially considering my natural disposition to hate gay Dodgers fans.

That's fine but this is what I said only. "Very Classy of Philly fans cheering on Josh Beckett for the no hitter at Citizens Bank Park." :suds:

I said this because I was watching the game & thought that was real cool of Philly fans & posted in here to give you guys credit. And then the response I got from you was this for my comment. "They're not one of us. Fuck you

So what do you expect for me to stay quite, hell no that's no me, all talk shit back & go at back & forth all day & clown you, I did this on ESPN for years. So I'm use to it, but that's not even why I came in here for. You asked for it so you deal with it when someone defends themselves & gets you back. I have ruff skin so this is nothing for me, but entertainment. I don't get butt hurt. If you want to keep talking shit bring it, I'm ready, just remember I didn't start this debate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you have a point, but that's how I comprehended this guys behavior towards me. I have no idea what is itching his ass & in all honesty his making you guy's look bad. I never came in here attacking anybody I was just saying Philly fans are classy at Citizens Bank Park & he tells me FUCK YOU! Wich I even told him not to be hostile, but if that's what he wants ok I will defend myself. His a douchebag, but i find his words funny to me, I don't get offended. Besides his been talking about me sucking dicks & I told him to put on his tampon since his acting like a fag. That is all & then he went on to pretty much rag on Jackie Robinson with his gay comment towards the man. That's a big no no. Obviously he has issues bro.

I think the gay comment was towards you. The wording just wasn't clear. He figured since you're a Dodgers fan you'd be jerking off to pictures of one of the famous Dodgers. (and although Robinson was a hall of fame player, I can rarely sport wood looking at pictures of him-now Dutch Daulton on the other hand, there is a good looking man)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: So a Dodgers fan comes in here complimenting Phillies fans for being classy, which is the opposite of what most people think of fans in Philadelphia (sorry, but when you boo Santa, that shit sticks) and 382 proceeds to justify the stereotype of a Philadelphia fan.

Well done 382. Well done.:clap:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, hold present day fans responsible for shit that went down in the fucking '60s. That makes sense

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: So a Dodgers fan comes in here complimenting Phillies fans for being classy, which is the opposite of what most people think of fans in Philadelphia (sorry, but when you boo Santa, that shit sticks) and 382 proceeds to justify the stereotype of a Philadelphia fan.

Well done 382. Well done.:clap:

382 has his own code that he goes by. What was meant to be a complimentary post about Phillies fans to him was someone rubbing in the fact that his team hadn't gotten any hits all day.
It is good to see that some fans from other areas are smart enough to realize that Philly fans are overall the same as other fans though. There are so many idiots in the media that love to keep the myth alive that somehow Eagles and Phillies fans are worse than other fans. I was driving around today and heard a guy on a National sports talk show (I didn't recognize the voice but I'm guessing since it is Memorial Day he was filling in for someone) saying some completely ignorant stuff about the Phillies fans. I can't quote it exactly but essentially he said that he thought that when Beckett got the no hitter in Philadelphia he thought it was more likely that there would be fans throwing batteries at him than giving him a standing ovation. Then he threw in the usual shit about Santa. Total bullshit with no basis. I think fans of any team realize that a no-hitter, even when it is against your team is a special event and something that deserves recognition.

Also, as long as we are apologizing about things, sorry but when a group of fans beats a Giants fan to near death that shit sticks with you too.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try being a Broncos fan at a Raiders game or vice versa. Somebody is going to lose their life in either case. Pretty aggressive.