• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: LAD @ PHI Series Thread

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not one of us. Fuck you

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you faggot. Go eat a fat LA dick

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you faggot. Go eat a fat LA dick

HAHAHAHAHA!!! What a big pussy you are, your words are very invigorating. How old are 14 years old ? Put your tampon on right bitch!

Here's the instruction for you. :laugh3:

670px-Use-a-Tampon-Step-14.jpg

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckett tossed a great game and Phillies' fans respect that.

Exactly, thank you. Most Philly fans understand the history of the game & the respect of the game, but every fan base always has it's typical idiots. Like some idiot in here that makes a fan base look bad, and doesn't seem to comprehend what being classy is.

By the way great series, see you guys hopefully in the playoffs, if not until next season. Good Luck to those classy Philly fans. :suds:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHA!!! What a big pussy you are, your words are very invigorating. How old are 14 years old ? Put your tampon on right bitch!

Here's the instruction for you. :laugh3:

670px-Use-a-Tampon-Step-14.jpg

1988 bro. Again, go eat a dick. You get a little cranky when you're hungry

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1988 bro. Again, go eat a dick. You get a little cranky when you're hungry

1st) I'm not your bro dumb ass.

2nd) You sure like to talk about dick's a lot, maybe you should walk around with one up your ass.

3rd) It's funny how it's okay for you to call me out & call me names, but when I do it back to you, to defend myself it's not. I guess it rustles your jimmies to get a taste of your own medicine. In other words what a big vagina you are.:laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine. I just think it's a little suspect to come to a team's board after you just no hit us. If you're trying to gloat... fuck you. If you're trying to be classy... still fuck you.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the last couple pages of this thread are gay but I would really like to get a ruling on it from Caligula

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine. I just think it's a little suspect to come to a team's board after you just no hit us. If you're trying to gloat... fuck you. If you're trying to be classy... still fuck you.

I don't give a shit what you think, I came in here giving credit to Philly fans for being classy & I have always respected the Philly fan base. You called me out not me to you. You make Philly fans look bad being an idiot, but thats ok, I just sit back & laugh at trolls like you. Good job, carry on talking about dick's if that's your thing, and it helps wag your puppy tail. :rofl:

Fucken Loser!! :laugh3: oh & here's another big Fuck You, hope you like it I got it on sale.

tumblr_lv6z2yDPeQ1r556eno1_500_large.gif

NEXT......

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1988 and out faggot. You don't go to a team's board right after a no hitter. Just go back to beating your dick to your gay Jackie Robinson cards you fucking flamer.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1988 and out faggot. You don't go to a team's board right after a no hitter. Just go back to beating your dick to your gay Jackie Robinson cards you fucking flamer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Really say's who you ? As I recall you can go to any team board as long as you don't troll. Wich is not even close to what I did. So STFU Bitch!

This is so funny for me, there you go again talking about dick's again, what a fucken fag you are, Oh wow & look your anti-Jacki Robinson, wow you're a piece of shit racist crap. I feel sorry for you or maybe not. You have sunk to an all time low, mommy & daddy must be proud of you. Somebody band this chump loser. No morals what so ever. :L

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Really say's who you ? As I recall you can go to any team board as long as you don't troll. Wich is not even close to what I did. So STFU Bitch!

This is so funny for me, there you go again talking about dick's again, what a fucken fag you are, Oh wow & look your anti-Jacki Robinson, wow your a piece of shit racist crap. I feel sorry for you or maybe not. You have sunk to an all time low, mommy & daddy must be proud of you. Somebody band this chump loser.

Way to place the race card when race has nothing to do with it. Just please stop posting here. Your paragraphs and gif's aren't entertaining to anybody but yourself. I'm done responding. And for a parting statement, fuck you and fuck your gay team.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to place the race card when race has nothing to do with it. Just please stop posting here. Your paragraphs and gif's aren't entertaining to anybody but yourself. I'm done responding. And for a parting statement, fuck you and fuck your gay team.

STFU I post on here if I want, your'e the only idiot on here that had a problem with me being classy wich is stupid. Seem's to me you have personal issues in your life, so you take it out on other people that have nothing to do with it. 2 words for you buddy Psychiatric Institute you need serious help. Your brain cells are all fucked up. Maybe you were abused ass a child , who knows ? but you need serious help. I'm starting to think you're just like Elliot Roger mass murdered. Must be sad talking about dick's all the time since you get no pussy. Yikes! I'm out of here. :bolt:

NEXT.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU I post on here if I want, your'e the only idiot on here that had a problem with me being classy wich is stupid. Seem's to me you have personal issues in your life, so you take it out on other people that have nothing to do with it. 2 words for you buddy Psychiatric Institute you need serious help. Your brain cells are all fucked up. Maybe you were abused ass a child , who knows ? but you need serious help. I'm starting to think you're just like Elliot Roger mass murdered. Must be sad talking about dick's all the time since you get no pussy. Yikes! I'm out of here. :bolt:

NEXT.....

I actually have no problem with you posting here and going back and forth with Phillies1382 but after the tampon illustration, calling him a "fucken faggot" and mentioning some deranged killer I'd have to say that your definition of "classy" is a little different from most people's.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a need for communication between fans of different teams unless it is for the sake of general (and good hearted) baseball discussion, i.e. the navamind guy is pretty cool to have a baseball conversation with. Coming to a team's board when we're in a bad mood and talking about how your team just no hit us is just asking for trouble IMO especially considering my natural disposition to hate gay Dodgers fans.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have no problem with you posting here and going back and forth with Phillies1382 but after the tampon illustration, calling him a "fucken faggot" and mentioning some deranged killer I'd have to say that your definition of "classy" is a little different from most people's.

Maybe you have a point, but that's how I comprehended this guys behavior towards me. I have no idea what is itching his ass & in all honesty his making you guy's look bad. I never came in here attacking anybody I was just saying Philly fans are classy at Citizens Bank Park & he tells me FUCK YOU! Wich I even told him not to be hostile, but if that's what he wants ok I will defend myself. His a douchebag, but i find his words funny to me, I don't get offended. Besides his been talking about me sucking dicks & I told him to put on his tampon since his acting like a fag. That is all & then he went on to pretty much rag on Jackie Robinson with his gay comment towards the man. That's a big no no. Obviously he has issues bro.