• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders off season thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the low-ball Allen deal. Cmon dude going down this road again?
I will because you did the talking points and wince is about what KC is , mid level

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will because you did the talking points and wince is about what KC is , mid level

talking points? the was an ongoing saga. Once KC didnt counter offer I was the one that told you he wanted out. You said he wanted to be here. If he didnt counter then how could have he wanted to be here?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talking points? the was an ongoing saga. Once KC didnt counter offer I was the one that told you he wanted out. You said he wanted to be here. If he didnt counter then how could have he wanted to be here?
He would have signed the contract and Allen nixed it . Mid level wasn’t good enough for you then but now it is

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have signed the contract and Allen nixed it . Mid level wasn’t good enough for you then but now it is

Right, then he never countered offered. At that time KC wanted to be the highest paid QB in the game b/c he rejected Allens offer. So Allen said no to a mid level QB who wanted to be the highest paid in the game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, then he never countered offered. At that time KC wanted to be the highest paid QB in the game b/c he rejected Allens offer. So Allen said no to a mid level QB who wanted to be the highest paid in the game.
What does a counter offer have to do with it ? It means nothing , he decided to play out his contract

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does a counter offer have to do with it ? It means nothing , he decided to play out his contract

Means everything. Counter offer for a long term deal. We kept franchising him thinking he would of signed a long term deal here. This was an awful decision by Allen b/c he should of known he had no intentions of signing a long term deal if he didn't counter offer. Like Gruden said we could of traded him after the first tag to the 49ers for a huge haul. But Allen nixed that deal b/c he didnt want to give KC to Shanny.

To sum up Allen turned down KC initial offer. Then he gave a low ball offer that KC never countered. Then Allen turns down a trade that would of gave us good draft picks thinking he would of signed here. Foolish!!

This has nothing to do with Wentz. This trade make Wentz a huge deal if he works out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Means everything. Counter offer for a long term deal. We kept franchising him thinking he would of signed a long term deal here. This was an awful decision by Allen b/c he should of known he had no intentions of signing a long term deal if he didn't counter offer. Like Gruden said we could of traded him after the first tag to the 49ers for a huge haul. But Allen nixed that deal b/c he didnt want to give KC to Shanny.

To sum up Allen turned down KC initial offer. Then he gave a low ball offer that KC never countered. Then Allen turns down a trade that would of gave us good draft picks thinking he would of signed here. Foolish!!

This has nothing to do with Wentz. This trade make Wentz a huge deal if he works out.
it means nothing on the 1st contract that was nixed by allen which is what we are talking about . he chose to play out the contract , that was his counter offer . he did all his offers and counter offers before agreeing to the deal allen said fuck you on SM and KC reached that deal allen said fuck you

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it means nothing on the 1st contract that was nixed by allen which is what we are talking about . he chose to play out the contract , that was his counter offer . he did all his offers and counter offers before agreeing to the deal allen said fuck you on SM and KC reached that deal allen said fuck you

Then it really doesn't make any sense if KC countered offered and Allen refused to trade him. I dont remember SM being in this.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it really doesn't make any sense if KC countered offered and Allen refused to trade him. I dont remember SM being in this.
Well your memory fails you quite often but it has been posted many times over the years. Just research it . The counter offer became the franchise tag after all of this

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your memory fails you quite often but it has been posted many times over the years. Just research it . The counter offer became the franchise tag after all of this

I remember the franchise tag. What does this have to do with Wentz? He is not the highest paid QB in the NFL

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the franchise tag. What does this have to do with Wentz? He is not the highest paid QB in the NFL
Wince is a mid level qb that the cost was way over the quality . KC’s contract was great for us ( the one Allen nixed ) . You bash one mid level QB because you don’t like him while praising the other mid level qb after saying mid level qbs suck as a rule .
And as you were told He would not be the highest paid for long and of course he wasn’t and isn’t

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wince is a mid level qb that the cost was way over the quality . KC’s contract was great for us ( the one Allen nixed ) . You bash one mid level QB because you don’t like him while praising the other mid level qb after saying mid level qbs suck as a rule .
And as you were told He would not be the highest paid for long and of course he wasn’t and isn’t

You cant judge how Wentz will do here b./c the season hasn't happened yet. He could be great or he could fail. After KC threw that int in the Giants game the last game of the year to put us in the playoffs when the Giants stunk that year, yes I was pissed. I believe that game had huge importantance in his contract here.

We have been through this, the costs are nothing if he works out to be our QB. His contract in 23 and 24 are super cheap.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant judge how Wentz will do here b./c the season hasn't happened yet. He could be great or he could fail. After KC threw that int in the Giants game the last game of the year to put us in the playoffs when the Giants stunk that year, yes I was pissed. I believe that game had huge importantance in his contract here.

We have been through this, the costs are nothing if he works out to be our QB. His contract in 23 and 24 are super cheap.
I can and I will based on past performance. Wince stunk up the joint vs the raiders and the jags as my tape shows and KC doomed because of the giants ?

In fact in similar situations KC got this team to the playoffs with 4 straight wins while wince failed needing a mere 2 .

The fact is dean the same talking points you used vs KC are the same ones I use against wince

Neither wince or KC are saviors but you treat wince like he is because your Homerism blinds you

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can and I will based on past performance. Wince stunk up the joint vs the raiders and the jags as my tape shows and KC doomed because of the giants ?

In fact in similar situations KC got this team to the playoffs with 4 straight wins while wince failed needing a mere 2 .

The fact is dean the same talking points you used vs KC are the same ones I use against wince

Neither wince or KC are saviors but you treat wince like he is because your Homerism blinds you

Not really, we dont know what Wentz will do here but he is the most talented QB we ever had in awhile. That is why im excited.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, we dont know what Wentz will do here but he is the most talented QB we ever had in awhile. That is why im excited.
Wince will do what he did at the other places , play great , play awful and be a mid level qb

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins wanted to maximize his potential earnings and good for him, his process worked. He has made a shit ton of guaranteed money for a QB who has and will not won anything. In retrospect, he has succeeded for him, his family and those close to him. As for his football skills, it really doesn't matter at this point because Cousins got what he wanted, more money. He inherited a team flushed with talent as did Mike Zimmer, where did that get him? I applaud Cousins regularly for accomplishing the earnings he extracted from the two teams he was with. None of this changes the fact that he is not a winner, has not been a winner in either stop but, that could change in any new year. Same could be said for Wince, who has played at a level unmatched by Cousins. Wince is the Commanders QB and has a new opportunity to raise the level of his play and have people see he still has that type of play within himself. You supported Cousins to a fault while here and he gave us some good QB play and some ugly with very few wins to show for it. Wince hasn't taken the field for the Commanders organization just yet but he is our QB for now, let's support him like we have supported those before him. Who cares about his story, how he got here and focus on the positives that Wince brings to the table and how his attributes will allow the offense to grow moving forward. Time to OPEN UP the playbook my friends!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins wanted to maximize his potential earnings and good for him, his process worked. He has made a shit ton of guaranteed money for a QB who has and will not won anything. In retrospect, he has succeeded for him, his family and those close to him. As for his football skills, it really doesn't matter at this point because Cousins got what he wanted, more money. He inherited a team flushed with talent as did Mike Zimmer, where did that get him? I applaud Cousins regularly for accomplishing the earnings he extracted from the two teams he was with. None of this changes the fact that he is not a winner, has not been a winner in either stop but, that could change in any new year. Same could be said for Wince, who has played at a level unmatched by Cousins. Wince is the Commanders QB and has a new opportunity to raise the level of his play and have people see he still has that type of play within himself. You supported Cousins to a fault while here and he gave us some good QB play and some ugly with very few wins to show for it. Wince hasn't taken the field for the Commanders organization just yet but he is our QB for now, let's support him like we have supported those before him. Who cares about his story, how he got here and focus on the positives that Wince brings to the table and how his attributes will allow the offense to grow moving forward. Time to OPEN UP the playbook my friends!
except the vikings were not and have not been the team they were (possibly a fluke year ) they were before he arrived . . if you have a standard for what a mid level qb is expected to do then it applies to all . you dont get to change the standard for CDC or wince KC's career far outshines wince's