• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Boston rumors heating up. Deal nearly complete

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, if IT's injury is a problem and the Brooklyn pick is #9 and Kyrie crushes it in Boston...

It isn't stupid to say this deal is lopsided. Cleveland's alternatives were a fraction of this value.

I just don't get people who think the Nets are picking near 10. Russell does more harm than good. He isn't a team player.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't stupid to say this deal is lopsided. Cleveland's alternatives were a fraction of this value.

I just don't get people who think the Nets are picking near 10. Russell does more harm than good. He isn't a team player.

I will say the Nets core lineup last year (which almost never played together) was a positive rated lineup (as in outscored their opposition when on the floor).

However, they also made the Russell deal.

Which i get.

But with a little health they could be better than we thin.

But I still think it's a likely top 5 pick.

Blotch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVER FORGET

Kevin%2BDurant%2BClutch%2B3%2BGame%2B3%2BShot%2BScience.gif
As a Dubs fan, dont you hate how shallow that title is with that clown being the one to hit that shot?

I don't mean to suggest that winning a title is worse than not winning one. But something as hollow and shallow as Kevin Durant on the 2017 Warriors? It just feels to me like that takes the fun out of being a sports fan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno.

I think the Cavs adding Isiah, Crowder, Rose, and Green- makes them stronger when you consider all they have lost is Kyrie.

We shall see though.

Crowder will be a nice option to guard Hayward--- and LeBron can just float-- play off Marcus Smart and his not so great shooting...or guard Morris- who isnt a huge threat either.

Its one reason why i really like the deal--- Crowder allows LeBron to not have to guard the other teams best wing. He can wreck havoc in passing lanes and conserve energy.

Yeah, a lot of folks seem split. I think they are a little weaker and I've seen some "experts" that agree. But I can also see your point and have seen some "experts" who agree with you. Especially re; Crowder allowing Lebron to not have to cover the opponents best player.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Dubs fan, dont you hate how shallow that title is with that clown being the one to hit that shot?

I don't mean to suggest that winning a title is worse than not winning one. But something as hollow and shallow as Kevin Durant on the 2017 Warriors? It just feels to me like that takes the fun out of being a sports fan.

haha-shut-up.gif

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is fine, but your position based on the scoring title also implies that Westbrook is a better scorer than Kevin Durant. It is simply fact that KD is a better scorer. I hope you don't think otherwise.
Actually my previous comments were based on Westbrook being a better offensive player than Kyrie. No where were there any mention of Kevin Durant in my previous comments.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a lot of folks seem split. I think they are a little weaker and I've seen some "experts" that agree. But I can also see your point and have seen some "experts" who agree with you. Especially re; Crowder allowing Lebron to not have to cover the opponents best player.

Wasnt Crowder guarding him when the Cavs beat them by 200 points or whatever it was during the playoffs?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me. Warriors fans are having plenty of fun.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, because there's nothing sports fans hate more than their favorite team winning championships. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually my previous comments were based on Westbrook being a better offensive player than Kyrie. No where were there any mention of Kevin Durant in my previous comments.

Westbrook is definitely a better offensive player than Kyrie. The only person saying otherwise is Wiggy, and even he backtracked on that a bit.

Kyrie is a better pure scorer though. More to offense than just scoring.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day two of the trade that is rocking the world. Danny may only be a player away from a real core. I see many wasting lots of time justofying that Danny gave up too much. Maybe he did,but thats because he has the assets. Maybe now people wont think that Danny always has to win every trade.

Fun year ahead

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is definitely a better offensive player than Kyrie. The only person saying otherwise is Wiggy, and even he backtracked on that a bit.

Kyrie is a better pure scorer though. More to offense than just scoring.
I can buy that. Yes there is more to offense than scoring and that is why Westbrook had so many triple doubles.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument against is truly the definition of butt hurt.
If their team had the Warriors roster, they'd be singing a totally different tune.

Yeah, it's funny how people seem to imply that if Durant wanted to come to their team, they would be against it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worse than before the trade, and possibly better.

But, the whole point is that they significantly decreased their odds of ever catching Golden State. That is what they seemed to be building toward as AInge waited patiently and restrained himself from making other deals.