• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Booker and Jackson off limits I do agree Boston and Minny could outbid PHX.

Problem is, do the Cavs want to deal a young star to their rivals and keep him in conference? Boston could swoop in and offer a ton but I'm not sure if Cleveland would make a deal with their rival so that's something to consider.

As far as Minny goes the Teague situation hinders them a bit, if they deal Wiggins for him then they are stuck with Crawford as their only "true" SG and Kyrie and Teague as a duel PG combo which as we've seen in the past is a failure waiting to happen, especially when both are undersized.

Kyrie announced this at the worst time possible from Cleveland's perspective, because if he announced at the beginning of the offseason I believe they could've undoubtedly gotten more in return and teams wouldn't be as handcuffed with all the new acquisitions/draft picks.

Irving can play SG....LeBron is Cleveland's real PG anyway.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was the Cavs I wouldn't even think about moving Kyrie to the Celtics. IMO, the Celtics loom as the only real threat to another Finals trip for Cleveland.
On the flipside of that, I'm not sure the Celtics would want to give the Cavs enough(IT, Crowder and a potential top 5 pick) that it might encourage LeBron to stay in Cleveland. We as a community want him out West as soon as possible.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this. Boston could throw a similar player back (who's near the same skill level) at Cleveland with some assets attached that help improve depth.
I dont see why either team would help the other...even if it is the best deal they will most likeley have to go through each other.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lOIT3Ba.png

Knicks also send a 1st to the Clips and a 2nd to the Pels.
Cavs send a future 1st to the Clips.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen here you fruit rollup. Sorry I'm not drinking the Phoenix lemonade like you are. The trade you've proposed is probably the worst one that's floating around. Bledsoe's injury history is comparable to Rose. The other players you threw in there are garbage. You don't know what you're going to get from Jackson since he hasn't played one NBA game. The only other player that you have of value at this present moment is Booker, which outside of being a scorer, is a sub par defender (still growing as a player).
:lol: @ fruit rollup

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs have all the freaking leverage....

Against Kyrie, yes.... against the rest of the leauge? No. The guy just demanded a trade and the turmoil in Cleveland building up is something they were not able to hide.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these things are going to happen:

1) Kyrie gets traded to a team for much less than most people anticipated (50% chance)
2) Cavs keep Kyrie (35% chance)
3) Some idiotic team overpays grossly for Irving (15% chance)

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these things are going to happen:

1) Kyrie gets traded to a team for much less than most people anticipated (50% chance)
2) Cavs keep Kyrie (35% chance)
3) Some idiotic team overpays grossly for Irving (15% chance)

0% chance that he gets traded for something that's considered roughly equal value?