• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay....

the writing was on the wall. The timer broke on the TDs. Glitches were happening frequently. People were "accidentally" logging into other people's accounts.... :whistle:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, Irving unfollowed James.....this means a trade is imminent since when a FA starts following a player......that usually means said FA is getting ready to sign with the new team.

No it doesn't at all.

The cat is out of the bad about his relationship with LeBron. Now he doesn't have to pretend to like him anymore. He wants to be traded sure, but that doesn't mean a deal is close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Was listening to Sports Center this morning, and they said if the Wolves got KI, they'd have the best chance of any team to supplant the Warriors. :noidea:

Maybe, but that is because he would be their 3rd best player. Butler and Townes both have a lot more impact on a game because hey play both ends.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Was listening to Sports Center this morning, and they said if the Wolves got KI, they'd have the best chance of any team to supplant the Warriors. :noidea:

Maybe, but that is because he would be their 3rd best player. Butler and Townes both have a lot more impact on a game because hey play both ends.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't at all.

The cat is out of the bad about his relationship with LeBron. Now he doesn't have to pretend to like him anymore. He wants to be traded sure, but that doesn't mean a deal is close.
Fine. But if he unfollows him on Instagram too, we know for sure.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't at all.

Melo just unfollowed KP on twitter. Expect Melo to get traded in the next 20 minutes

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, Irving unfollowed James.....this means a trade is imminent since when a FA starts following a player......that usually means said FA is getting ready to sign with the new team.

So instagram follows is the new gauge to determine when a player is getting traded? Got it.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instagram follows is the new gauge to determine when a player is getting traded? Got it.
All I know is if IT gives the "Look!" eyes on Twitter, ish is about to go down.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe-Warren-Dudley + Miami 2018 pick & ability to eat a bad contract is better than anything NYK can offer. CLE would be foolish to pass up on that given Bledsoe when healthy really isn't that far off from Kyrie statistically and that's not even including defense. Yes, Kyrie is younger and has far greater upside, but they should get something done while they can and not have a DMC or Paul George return bc they waited too long.

Not only would CLE add more depth, but they would make LeBron happy by dealing for one of his very good friends.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe-Warren-Dudley + Miami 2018 pick & ability to eat a bad contract is better than anything NYK can offer. CLE would be foolish to pass up on that given Bledsoe when healthy really isn't that far off from Kyrie statistically and that's not even including defense. Yes, Kyrie is younger and has far greater upside, but they should get something done while they can and not have a DMC or Paul George return bc they waited too long.

Not only would CLE add more depth, but they would make LeBron happy by dealing for one of his very good friends.

More youth and/or picks needed in that offer. Bledsoe's injury history lessens his value. Warren/Dudley have little value in a trade other than matching money. Add Chriss/Bender/both.

Bad contracts? What value is there in replacing Shumps 2 year contract with Dudley's equal 2 year contract? Plus, Suns don't really have a SG to offer in return, as Booker is off the table.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming sexy translates to winning games here. If so, I wouldn't find it THAT appealing.

Yeah, a roster filled with young players not in their prime = me thinking they'll win games right away. Keep putting words in my mouth.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More youth and/or picks needed in that offer. Bledsoe's injury history lessens his value. Warren/Dudley have little value in a trade other than matching money. Add Chriss/Bender/both.

Bad contracts? What value is there in replacing Shumps 2 year contract with Dudley's equal 2 year contract? Plus, Suns don't really have a SG to offer in return, as Booker is off the table.

Cleveland will not get the value they "deserve" for him at this point. Name a better offer NYK can put together. Unless Porzingis is involved you can't.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland will not get the value they "deserve" for him at this point. Name a better offer NYK can put together. Unless Porzingis is involved you can't.

NY isn't the only other competitor for Kyrie though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a roster filled with young players not in their prime = me thinking they'll win games right away. Keep putting words in my mouth.

Listen here you fruit rollup. Sorry I'm not drinking the Phoenix lemonade like you are. The trade you've proposed is probably the worst one that's floating around. Bledsoe's injury history is comparable to Rose. The other players you threw in there are garbage. You don't know what you're going to get from Jackson since he hasn't played one NBA game. The only other player that you have of value at this present moment is Booker, which outside of being a scorer, is a sub par defender (still growing as a player).