• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks are the headscratcher because they have been terrible for years. Although he and Porzingis could be interesting building blocks. If the Heat didn't have to give up much for him, he could be what they need to get to at least the ECF given how they finished up last year.

I forget who the other 2 teams were, I think one was Minny, who would also benefit from having Kyrie if they don't have to give up too much.

Sample size in the article seems small and prior to Lebron returning, the Cavs were trying to rebuild, so it's not as if there were experienced players. They did improve their record every season with Kyrie prior to Lebron.

In short, we really don't know how a Kyrie led team will perform because we don't know what it would look like.

No one has been able to confirm the Knicks were on that list. Granted he's from the area but everything I heard was that he wants to be on a team with stable management. San Antonio is the poster child for stability, Miami has Riley and Tibbs is well thought of, running the T Wolves and seems to have them headed in the right direction. I think someone through the Knicks in there only because he's from the area

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sample size in the article seems small and prior to Lebron returning, the Cavs were trying to rebuild, so it's not as if there were experienced players. They did improve their record every season with Kyrie prior to Lebron.

In short, we really don't know how a Kyrie led team will perform because we don't know what it would look like.

I dunno. The stats of their time together were pretty compelling. Without James on the court and Kyrie on the court the Cavs were a 3-14 team. That's pretty bad. Maybe a larger sample size would even that out a bit but it wouldn't all of the sudden turn them into a 14-3 type team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Im Cavs I would rather keep Irving then LBJ at this point in their Careers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. The stats of their time together were pretty compelling. Without James on the court and Kyrie on the court the Cavs were a 3-14 team. That's pretty bad. Maybe a larger sample size would even that out a bit but it wouldn't all of the sudden turn them into a 14-3 type team.

There is definitely some concern in their record with Kyrie, but without Lebron. The record would be worse because the roster is built around Lebron, not Kyrie, so Kyrie won't have the same effect as Lebron as far as making them better.

I think if the sample size were larger, it would definitely even out some. But I agree, it's not turning into 14-3.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Suns have just as good of a shot to get Irving as anyone. Everyone is available except Booker and Jackson. Really don't want this.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Suns have just as good of a shot to get Irving as anyone. Everyone is available except Booker and Jackson. Really don't want this.
I think with Josh Jackson being removed from the equation really weakens Phoenix's position, imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Im Cavs I would rather keep Irving then LBJ at this point in their Careers.

Lol but the thing is they have a better shot at winning another title keeping Lebron even if he is older. We have already seen how Kyrie leads a team, he was younger then though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they are only getting Bledsoe than no thanks to that offer

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should not trade him.

1 more Finals appearance is likely. Then, LeBron probably leaves. Kyrie can be their LBJ insurance. If he truly wants to get out of LeBron's shadow, then maybe Kyrie stays IF LeBron leaves.
This is why I don't understand the comments about Kyrie wanting to be the man. I think - and probably many others do too- that LBJ is leaving after next year. Kyrie can pick up where he left off prior to LBJ stealing his thunder when he returned to Cle.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That e-mail that @TJL says that Lebron has Woj sitting on (or something along those lines) is looking more and more like a real possibility.

Very strong Lebron leaving after the season rumors, Kyrie demanding a trade, Griffin (among others) not being retained just as they were close to a trade that would have improved the team.

What's telling, imo, is that there have been no denials issued about any of it.

Something has definitely gone sideways in Cleveland.
It reminds of the season that Pau looked like he was ready to slit his own throat at any given moment. Remember Kobe punching his chest during games? Later we find out the reason behind it all had to do with personal issues involving his chic and his team mate.
I'm sure whatever is behind the melt down in Cle will come out at some point.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reminds of the season that Pau looked like he was ready to slit his own throat at any given moment. Remember Kobe punching his chest during games? Later we find out the reason behind it all had to do with personal issues involving his chic and his team mate.
I'm sure whatever is behind the melt down in Cle will come out at some point.

Ain't nobody gib a fuq about Kobe and Pau! LYNX, BABY!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dhd:
buzzer.jpg

Retribution is forthcoming!