• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kansas City Chiefs Draft Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't really go wrong with either Joeckel or Fisher as both will be very good, for our sake I hope that Fisher has a better career. I'm very interested to see what the pick is to begin the third. Looks like the Albert deal fell through which, I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy about.

Go Chiefs!

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie, didn't know a whole lot about Kelce but in doing a little bit of reading a lot of people believed, off field issues aside, he is the best TE in the draft. Apparently people feel he is comparable to Whitten.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE Travis Kelce. Interesting pick. I thought they might take Barkley there.

as did i, but i can understand why they picked up Kelce. dude can block, catch and is very athletic. i'm guessing that Andy Reid is just picking up another piece for the short passing game for Alex Smith...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevermind. picked top of the 3rd. sheesh, that's what i get for not looking first. too bad about not getting the Albert deal done...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't really go wrong with either Joeckel or Fisher as both will be very good, for our sake I hope that Fisher has a better career. I'm very interested to see what the pick is to begin the third. Looks like the Albert deal fell through which, I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy about.

Go Chiefs!

problem is do you move Albert to LG or RT...where he said he DIDN'T wanna play...?

CL67

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem is do you move Albert to LG or RT...where he said he DIDN'T wanna play...?

CL67

I have a feeling that he will play well where ever he is told to play. If he decides to tank the season because he's upset about playing G or RT he is only costing himself money in FA next year. I'm hoping that the Chiefs somehow manage to make him happy and sign him for the long term. Albert and Fisher as Tackles would be quite the duo.

Hard to believe that Barkley is still on the board. Wondering how far he is going to drop?

Go Chiefs!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that he will play well where ever he is told to play. If he decides to tank the season because he's upset about playing G or RT he is only costing himself money in FA next year. I'm hoping that the Chiefs somehow manage to make him happy and sign him for the long term. Albert and Fisher as Tackles would be quite the duo.

Hard to believe that Barkley is still on the board. Wondering how far he is going to drop?

Go Chiefs!

he MIGHT be a good pick-up at the bottom of the 3rd IF he's still there. i'd say a good value pick-up, but then i'm a biased USC fan...

CL67

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nile Davis. Not a fan of that pick. Hopefully they start thinking ILB soon.

I guess that concludes it for today.

Go Chiefs!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, today we'll see what comes of getting negotiations on with the Dolphins again. more picks wouyld be nice. i'm STILL hoping for Matt Barkley as a value pick for us. yes, his last season in college was kind of a crappy one, but this kid can PLAY. the Chiefs wouldn't hurt their cause with this guy...

CL67