• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8- Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Visa, MC, gift cards, as well as Hoop cash....I regret to say I cannot process EBT....

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bronco have turned a corner - no doubt - since the game with the Fins, The Broncos are making plays - and all three phases of the game are contributing to success. That said - the Broncos are still a long way from the playoffs or the Super Bowl.

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bronco have turned a corner - no doubt - since the game with the Fins, The Broncos are making plays - and all three phases of the game are contributing to success. That said - the Broncos are still a long way from the playoffs or the Super Bowl.
They really are playing better.

Not looking forward to the rematch later this season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really are playing better.

Not looking forward to the rematch later this season.
BTW - congratulations for joining the: we done that - Josh McDaniel's club.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Champ Kelly worked with Denver....don't know much about him at all....hasn't been with the Raiders that long.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know that same feeling, congrats!

(although some of us Broncos fans had been quietly hoping Davis would keep him through the season. ;) )
I was hoping they would keep him beyond this season. Now my hope is Davis makes another boneheaded hire.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think it was smart you kept JJ and Sutton.

Sutton is starting to show the dog I know is inside him. Payton is flipping the culture little by little.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You very well may still end up with Harbaugh.

Wouldn't be shocked but could also see him going to the Bears.

Either way, we know he isn't likely staying at Michigan.

Little known fact. Jim Harbaugh grew up in Iowa City, IA when his dad was an assistant here under Hayden Fry. He and John went to an elementary school two blocks from where I live....

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know that same feeling, congrats!

(although some of us Broncos fans had been quietly hoping Davis would keep him through the season. ;) )
Some of us were not so quiet.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Visa, MC, gift cards, as well as Hoop cash....I regret to say I cannot process EBT....
Food stamps are in the mail.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the course of two full games - 8 quarters - the Broncos defense did not allow a touchdown to KC ...

The win Sunday was not because Mahomes had diarrhea, it was not a "lucky win" and it was not because KC was looking to Frankfurt to play Miami

"Luck" in the NFL might be one fumble that bounces back into the players hands ... Luck is not 160 plays during the course of the game going your way ..

We have arguably the best HC in the NFL - definitely Top 5 - and four of the 5 losses came down to the final possession ..

Perhaps not a Super Bowl team right now, but I don't see why this Bronco team cannot contend for a wild card

I understand Buffalo and Cincy as wild cards

But of you look at all the remaining AFC team vying for that final spot, you cannot tell me that these teams are THAT MUCH better than the Broncos

I will admit, that loss to the Jets was, and will probably prove to be killer

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the momentum of the last three games. The team appears to be slowly turning a corner. Although I'm not predicting the playoffs for our Broncos this year, they do have a slim chance. For me......I need to see more before my pessimism subsides. Right now, I'm just basking in the the win over the Chiefs. Long time coming.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Champ Kelly worked with Denver....don't know much about him at all....hasn't been with the Raiders that long.
DJ, I thought the Raiders had something going with interim Rich Bisaccia a few years ago ..

What did you think of him .. In hindsight, he would have been a better choice than McDaniels, but what were your feelings at the time ?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the momentum of the last three games. The team appears to be slowly turning a corner. Although I'm not predicting the playoffs for our Broncos this year, they do have a slim chance. For me......I need to see more before my pessimism subsides. Right now, I'm just basking in the the win over the Chiefs. Long time coming.
Same. I like that I don't feel this team is going to embarrass the brand and legacy every week. I feel confident the team will at least go 5-4 down the stretch, which would still only be 8-9 and out of the playoffs. But what that would tell me is after a 1-5 start, a finish of 8-9 indicates a coach who needed some time to get some things settled. That would be an impressive turnaround.

And I'm not saying I'll settle for that. It's not just 5-4 it's how it happens too. And I am cautiously curious if maybe the team is getting into a groove. I might just be a believer if they upset the Bills coming out of their bye week. That's a huge task, and I don't necessarily expect it. But if it happens these might be the best 4-5 Broncos we've seen.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. I like that I don't feel this team is going to embarrass the brand and legacy every week. I feel confident the team will at least go 5-4 down the stretch, which would still only be 8-9 and out of the playoffs. But what that would tell me is after a 1-5 start, a finish of 8-9 indicates a coach who needed some time to get some things settled. That would be an impressive turnaround.

And I'm not saying I'll settle for that. It's not just 5-4 it's how it happens too. And I am cautiously curious if maybe the team is getting into a groove. I might just be a believer if they upset the Bills coming out of their bye week. That's a huge task, and I don't necessarily expect it. But if it happens these might be the best 4-5 Broncos we've seen.
Alfred Lord Tennison once told me - a fan's imagination should exceed his team's grasp.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Lord Tennison once told me - a fan's imagination should exceed his team's grasp.
Dang I didn’t realize you were that old!