• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kansas City Chiefs Draft Thread

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AM happy we finally went ILB. good pick...

CL67

Johnson and Johnson should be a pretty solid duo at ILB. Once I saw that Phili had traded up I wasn't surprised that they took Barkley. Too bad, he would have been a steal at this point in the draft; however, we were in desperate need of an ILB and we got a pretty good one.

Go Chiefs!

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, today we'll see what comes of getting negotiations on with the Dolphins again. more picks wouyld be nice. i'm STILL hoping for Matt Barkley as a value pick for us. yes, his last season in college was kind of a crappy one, but this kid can PLAY. the Chiefs wouldn't hurt their cause with this guy...

CL67

I'm guessing that those negotiations are pretty much off though they could still swing a deal for a pick this year or 1st or second round pick next year. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. At this point, if I'm the Chiefs, the asking price has gone up substantially considering there are no LTs left of note in the draft nor Free Agency and Miami is in desperate need of one.

Go Chiefs!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson and Johnson should be a pretty solid duo at ILB. Once I saw that Phili had traded up I wasn't surprised that they took Barkley. Too bad, he would have been a steal at this point in the draft; however, we were in desperate need of an ILB and we got a pretty good one.

Go Chiefs!

yep. now i'm interested in seeing if Reid and company try to get more picks. it wouldn't hurt imo...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that those negotiations are pretty much off though they could still swing a deal for a pick this year or 1st or second round pick next year. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. At this point, if I'm the Chiefs, the asking price has gone up substantially considering there are no LTs left of note in the draft nor Free Agency and Miami is in desperate need of one.

Go Chiefs!

VERY good point....

CL67

ChiefsNuggetsSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67, Vedder great to see you guys on some Chiefs forums once again, I am loving the way they are filling in in places. Not always starters but guys that can contribute.

Go Chiefs!

CNS

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see CNS! Yeah, overall I think they've done a pretty good job in this draft. Kind of thought that they would have gone after a DT by now, with Jesse Williams available when they picked in the 5th I thought they'd take him for sure. Figured they would use another pick on the O-Line but I'm don't really know anything about Eric Kush. Curious about the Kniles Davis pick. Guy has a ton of talent but seems to have under performed. I do like his size out of the backfield though.

Go Chiefs!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i DO question the Eric Kush pick, but i'm hoping he can play some guard. too tall for a center imo...

CL67

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3