• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields has started 20 games. Thats not even a season and a half.
Yes, I would like to see him pass more. (I think he holds the ball too long.)
Word around town is he also has no O-line and most of the WR weapons are castoffs that have underwhelmed.
But the progress he is making under the new regime is encouraging.
His biggest weakness is his windup and holding the ball too long but he did that his whole career. Less worried about holding it too long bc he can give you that 60 yard play. If he can fix that he has all the tools. He’s basically been a starting QB only 3 years of experience in college and in the NFL combined. He just needs a QB coach that can help solves those issues

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is no Lamar.
Lamar has never been a very good passer, even now and that is coupled with being the most dangerous weapon at QB of all-time and a perfect system for his skillset. Fields only has around 3 years of QB experience, that is nothing but if he isn’t utilized the right way and has an awful OL he has no hope. Lamar had a perfect system and a damn good OL his entire career so far so he was set up for success from day 1. Fields had Nagy. Total opposite. He doesn’t need to be a great passer to succeed like Lamar but he needs to improve quite a bit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an MVP candidate in his second season.
Not suggesting he is. Just from a fantasy perspective, he doesnt need to be the best passer with his frame and legs. Theres a definite path to stardom that doesnt require great ball skills.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the past 4 weeks, Justin Fields has the 2nd most rushing yards out of any player behind Henry and is tied with Mixon and Walker for the most rushing TDs

for fantasy, it doesn't matter at all what he does as a passer when he's averaging over 16pts per week as a running back to pad his stat line.
this is fantasy gold

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the past 4 weeks, Justin Fields has the 2nd most rushing yards out of any player behind Henry and is tied with Mixon and Walker for the most rushing TDs

for fantasy, it doesn't matter at all what he does as a passer when he's averaging over 16pts per week as a running back to pad his stat line.
this is fantasy gold
preach GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, fantasy speaking, he's gold until defenses pull their heads out of their collective arses..

Guys like Lamar, Fields, Hurts, back in the day Vick, or Cunningham, they are going to have rushing scores, they are going to have big days sometimes, but there is zero reason for defenses to allow a QB to rush foe 100+ and 2 every single f'n week. If personnel doesn't allow an old school stack type defense, play a dime with 3 safeties rather than extra corners, and assign your best tackling safety to spy Feilds, the linebacker to spy the RB, period. Make him throw the damn ball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, fantasy speaking, he's gold until defenses pull their heads out of their collective arses..

Guys like Lamar, Fields, Hurts, back in the day Vick, or Cunningham, they are going to have rushing scores, they are going to have big days sometimes, but there is zero reason for defenses to allow a QB to rush foe 100+ and 2 every single f'n week. If personnel doesn't allow an old school stack type defense, play a dime with 3 safeties rather than extra corners, and assign your best tackling safety to spy Feilds, the linebacker to spy the RB, period. Make him throw the damn ball.
I agree but there a handful of DC’s that should not be coaching at the NFL level. Seems like common sense but some are too stubborn to adjust, like Joe Woods.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude is saving my season. Hope I make the playoffs, I'll be dangerous if he keeps it up.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I think he might be right. Outside of Allen and Mahommes, he may very well be the third best candidate at the moment, him or Hurts..assuming the Bears end up with a decent record.

Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, are all sucking pretty bad, and no one else is really doing anything all that outstanding either. Tua maybe?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hed need to do this every game moving forward. Cant dismiss the first part of the season.
no.. but not any QB has been elite EVERY game either... so we kind of can dismiss it... BUT they are 3-7... its not like it really is very possible for them to make the playoffs... you'd think they would need 9 wins to have a chance... that is stll going 6-1 for the rest of the season...

If the bears go 6-1, he will clearly have to be a stud..

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I think he might be right. Outside of Allen and Mahommes, he may very well be the third best candidate at the moment, him or Hurts..assuming the Bears end up with a decent record.

Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, are all sucking pretty bad, and no one else is really doing anything all that outstanding either. Tua maybe?
dont forget that burrow guy its mahomie right now and allen a close 2nd but 20 tds and 10 picks wont win it for allen:suds:
never count the old man out

1668537303667.png

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have 3 wins. Are in last in their division. And just lost at home to Detroit.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 3 wins. Are in last in their division. And just lost at home to Detroit.
True...Bears would have to have an amazing finish, and Vikes would need to fall apart, BUT, IF he can lead that, he would get consideration

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.
Fields is the lone bright spot.
Bears are 1-demensional.
And the D, while young, cant stop anyone.
Wont take a hoodie type thinker to figure out if you stop Fields, you stop the whole offense.