• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Montana calls deflate gate "funny".

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know you're demented, dude !!!....Tony has been the laughing stock of the NFL for years and you think he's better than Joe ????.....You need to leave that pipe alone for a while.....Say it with me now, 1 playoff win in what, 9 years....Whew, you are a special kind of stupid !!!!:L

Hey, it's a team sport. I will freely say Baltimore has been much better than Dallas. However I see Romo as a more talented QB over Flacco.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it's a team sport. I will freely say Baltimore has been much better than Dallas. However I see Romo as a more talented QB over Flacco.

We're done then...That's ludicrous !!

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo and other Pats fans starting threads about Pats/Brady/Deflate-gate in General Board:

FIFA did you a favor and got Brady's stupidity in cheating off the front page of the news with their own ballsy corruption/bribery/extortion case. Stop bringing the shit up because 1.) your defense of it is terrible and B.) its completely played out. Every time Rock posts a "Brady is the bestest" or "Montana thinks Brady doesn't cheat well enough" thread, it starts this childish shit all over again. Its almost like Rock has mastered the art of self bullying.

Big deal? No. Cheating? Yes. Butthurt at harsh suspension? Tell the fucking truth next time. Butthurt at the fines? Without Spygate, there are no crazy fines. Game over. Brady takes his well earned suspension and we all move on.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo and other Pats fans starting threads about Pats/Brady/Deflate-gate in General Board:

FIFA did you a favor and got Brady's stupidity in cheating off the front page of the news with their own ballsy corruption/bribery/extortion case. Stop bringing the shit up because 1.) your defense of it is terrible and B.) its completely played out. Every time Rock posts a "Brady is the bestest" or "Montana thinks Brady doesn't cheat well enough" thread, it starts this childish shit all over again. Its almost like Rock has mastered the art of self bullying.

Big deal? No. Cheating? Yes. Butthurt at harsh suspension? Tell the fucking truth next time. Butthurt at the fines? Without Spygate, there are no crazy fines. Game over. Brady takes his well earned suspension and we all move on.
Huh?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess it was ok when the other fans posted what a former or current QB thinks of the Brady suspension when it goes the direction you want. Now the arguably GOAT says it and you wanna blow it off as no big deal.

:thumb:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^

Welcome to the Sports SportsHoopla, a New England Patriots hate site.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using team accomplishments to argue whether one player is better than the other means you've already lost the argument.

It's a team game. I'm pretty certain just about everything is a team accomplishment.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Romo plays so well in the playoffs or bc his stats are padded in The regular season?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Romo plays so well in the playoffs or bc his stats are padded in The regular season?

Again it's a TEAM sport. A very simple idea, your brain doesn't understand. If Romo and Flacco swapped teams Romo would at least equal Flacco wins with better numbers. Flacco wouldn't equal Romo's numbers if he were the Cowboys QB.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again it's a TEAM sport. A very simple idea, your brain doesn't understand. If Romo and Flacco swapped teams Romo would at least equal Flacco wins with better numbers. Flacco wouldn't equal Romo's numbers if he were the Cowboys QB.

Romo has a very special talent for finding ways to lose important games.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco or Romo? To me this is a no-brainer. Gimme the QB that has had previous playoff success & has won a SB.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco or Romo? To me this is a no-brainer. Gimme the QB that has had previous playoff success & has won a SB.
Gotta agree at this point.
Flacco had the best playoff performance I've seen from a QB and that position still is all about championships.
Love Romo just the same

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^

Welcome to the Sports SportsHoopla, a New England Patriots hate site.
you sound like many seattle fans this time last year.
Must be a pattern for all the shock value bull shit spewed by fans of the SB winner. :suds:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Flacco is a very good QB overall, particularly in the playoffs but he can be inconsistent. I think that inconsistency cost the Ravens a very good chance to win the divisional game against the Patriots.

So let's see if some Ravens fans here can show some actual football acumen here or just blind, whiny ass homerism...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree at this point.
Flacco had the best playoff performance I've seen from a QB and that position still is all about championships.
Love Romo just the same

I agree he has been very good in the playoffs of late particularly the 2012 season. Outside of that he has been been an average playoff QB.

Does anyone seriously think he'd have won more playoff games than Romo if there were switched.

Sorry I cannot use win loss records when comparing players in team sports.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flacco had like 1 really nice run in the playoffs.

he threw 2 terrible picks vs NE this past season.

hes 10-5 in the postseason. take away that SB run, hes 6-5.

his rating is 88.6