• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Montana calls deflate gate "funny".

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about before that in NE?

Boston went what 89 years with ZERO champiOn ships
Boston Patriots were 0-2 in Super Bowls

Just miserable congrats on being a nouveau winner now act like you have been there before. lol...
they came into the NFL in 68 in the merger. plus, the pats won in 01, sox in 04. your math is atrocious.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's short for u r a retard
thats not even an acronym for it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is "thot" short for anything?

why am i having a conversation with someone who uses a made up word?

It's not but the fact that u believed what I said means u r just dumb.

Thot=short for thought
It is tuff on others when ur dumb. U make it very difficult.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not but the fact that u believed what I said means u r just dumb.

Thot=short for thought
It is tuff on others when ur dumb. U make it very difficult.
thot isnt short for thought, you skipped 3 letters.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Montana Calls DeflateGate Funny Tom Brady Patriots CBS Boston

Joe Montana Calls DeflateGate ‘Funny’
June 8, 2015 9:01 AM
Share on emailView Comments
joe-montana.jpg

Joe Montana. (Photo by Mike Powell/ALLSPORT

BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady often finds himself compared to his NFL hero growing up, Joe Montana.

So Brady will be happy to hear Montana’s take on the recent DeflateGate mess. Montana, in one word, called the situation, “Funny.”

“It is one of those things that is a rule, right?” Montana said. “It might be a dumb rule, but it doesn’t matter. He didn’t deflate them himself, but you can pick up the ball and can tell if it is underinflated, overinflated or what you like. Everybody is afraid to say it, but if the guy did it, so what. Just pay up and move on. It’s no big deal.”

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review’s Mark Kaboly caught up with Montana while he was in town for a Gridiron Gold event. The four-time Super Bowl champ, who earlier said Brady ordered the inflating of footballs but that it is, “No big deal.” This time he added that everyone is doing something to get an added edge on the field.

“Everybody is trying to do something different,” Montana said. “Our offensive linemen used to spray silicone on their shirts until they got caught. Once you get caught, you get caught. Period. It doesn’t take anything away from Tom’s game. But how long has he been doing it? I don’t know.”

Brady, also a four-time Super Bowl Champion, was suspended for four games for his role in the ordeal. He has appealed the league’s discipline, with a hearing scheduled for June 23.

Jesus H Christ! I take a few weeks off and you're still on this?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.. Through 2004 Brady-Belichick Patriots had won 3 Superbowls and hadn't lost a single playoff game. But it's hard to keep that kind of record going the more times you play.

Not that it mattered, the Patriots started 0-2 in the Super Bowl with losses to the Bears ('85) and Packers ('96). So as a franchise they were undefeated. Actually, the 9ers losing to Baltimore is what ended the undefeated with more than 2 appearances, since it was their first loss in 5 tries.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This should be interesting. Goddell loses either way. If he upholds the 4 games it's called a scam since his hire made the decision and if he reduces it to 2 or 3 games it's because "He's Kraft's buddy". He should have gone with an arbitrator on this one.
I still think they shave off one game, he's back for the bye week to practice and then back for the Dallas game and the NFL gets a monster rating

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be interesting. Goddell loses either way. If he upholds the 4 games it's called a scam since his hire made the decision and if he reduces it to 2 or 3 games it's because "He's Kraft's buddy". He should have gone with an arbitrator on this one.
I still think they shave off one game, he's back for the bye week to practice and then back for the Dallas game and the NFL gets a monster rating
what a conundrum huh?

mr integrity himself citing integrity of the game to not recuse himself.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what Joe Montana is saying is Brady knew the balls were under-inflated, the league has rules which should be enforced, and Brady should accept his punishment. Shocking!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first one since you left i think.

I'll vouch for Rock on this. It is the first deflategate story he's posted since Cyder went on break.

As long as you don't count the couple dozen he posted since Cyder went on break.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it mattered, the Patriots started 0-2 in the Super Bowl with losses to the Bears ('85) and Packers ('96). So as a franchise they were undefeated. Actually, the 9ers losing to Baltimore is what ended the undefeated with more than 2 appearances, since it was their first loss in 5 tries.

I realize that. It's just those two losses were a while ago.

And yes, the 49'er loss was the first in a long while since the great niner teams.

If we're going to cherry pick, let's cherry pick. ;)

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many teams have gone to 8 superbowls?

now, punch yourself in the face 3 times.

And only won 4, with the last one being a last minute gift, and how many teams have been caught cheating twice and received huge fines and suspension ?..., The NE Cheatriots !!
:dingdingding:
tells%20a%20coach%20he%20should%20read%20the%20rule%20book%20gets%20caught%20cheating%20a%20week%20later_zpspacvqn7w.jpg
Pure Gold !!!! :pound: