• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't have the patience to hold the hand of someone who has an account old enough to already be expected to know the difference between a team board and the general board. It's not about what YOU think people should be able to handle, it's about WHERE your shit is actually tolerated. This isn't the place.

Team boards are troll free. Don't like it? Don't give a fuck. You can say what you like on the general board or on the thread up here meant to give your BS voice, the smack talk thread.

Allowing full on trolling ALWAYS derails topics. Team pages are the one place where that is kept as low as possible so there is at least one place where people can go to have a real conversation that doesn't automatically get hijacked.

If you can't tell the difference between protecting that and people actually being hurt by your words then you probably don't belong on this site.

had a nice chat with hammer last night.

im also not asking you to hold my hand, that would be a lil gay...

incase you didnt notice, oh holier than thou mod...they kinda trolled me first.

pick your battles correctly.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a nice chat with hammer last night.

im also not asking you to hold my hand, that would be a lil gay...

incase you didnt notice, oh holier than thou mod...they kinda trolled me first.

pick your battles correctly.
Oh, you talked to Hammer. Guess I should leave you alone. :L

Who gives a shit? The last full page was nothing but personal attacks and that doesn't belong here. PERIOD. As for who started it, you clearly did with your (now deleted) posts egging them on about the SB win. You came in here taunting our base and throwing things in their face and now want to claim someone else started shit. Not going to get away with it sport.

Also notice I cleared out their posts as well and told them to stop feeding you. That means I'm telling them to stop as well. How do you not get that?

This is my last word on it. Stop attacking people on team boards. Not one more post up here off topic. Not one. Final warning.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you talked to Hammer. Guess I should leave you alone. :L

Who gives a shit? The last full page was nothing but personal attacks and that doesn't belong here. PERIOD. As for who started it, you clearly did with your (now deleted) posts egging them on about the SB win. You came in here taunting our base and throwing things in their face and now want to claim someone else started shit. Not going to get away with it sport.

Also notice I cleared out their posts as well and told them to stop feeding you. That means I'm telling them to stop as well. How do you not get that?

This is my last word on it. Stop attacking people on team boards. Not one more post up here off topic. Not one. Final warning.
i actually came in praising wilson.

i aint mad, bro.

PastUnfortunateBarbet.gif

this is on topic. sherman plays for seattle. this is the seattle board.

im not scared of your warning...and yes, i had a nice chat with hammer. hadnt spoken to him in a while. he told me not to worry.

have a good day. ;)

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually came in praising wilson.

i aint mad, bro.

PastUnfortunateBarbet.gif

this is on topic. sherman plays for seattle. this is the seattle board.

im not scared of your warning...and yes, i had a nice chat with hammer. hadnt spoken to him in a while. he told me not to worry.

have a good day. ;)

I have not been involved in this thread until now so I thought that I would go back and review:

Rock Strongo appears in the thread and quotes that Wilson was the worst QB in the red zone last year........based on completion percentage, which is a poor lone indicator of the overall picture.

It is then pointed out that, yes, he had a low completion percentage but he also had 13 TDs vs 1 INT, which leads him to a 90.8 passer rating, which is certainly NOT the worst red zone QB last year. And that does not even take into account the additional 5 TDs that he rushed for in the RZ.

Rock immediately goes on the defensive and starts throwing out "not a troll, just a lifelong fan of the 4 time champs who's relishing this", which is without debate a troll comment given the context and location.

He also references "butthurt Seahawk fans" just because some people called him a troll (which he is).

Rock- You are being disrespectful. You claim to be a mature adult but you are not acting like one. The team boards are not for this type of behavior. Either take it to the smacktalk thread or off of these boards in general.
. Otherwise you will be banned from this board. Fact. Presented in a respectful manner to you. Can you own up to your own actions and be a man about it or are you still going to gloat, call names, ad act as if you can do whatever you want here.
PS: We know that this would not be considered trolling on many other sites. That is why other sites suck serious ass, because people can just act like a bunch of internet asshats. That is why we are here and not on the other sites.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, enough already. Stay on topic or don't post here. The trolls will be dealt with. Ignore him until it is done.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there really just an argument over a 1 yard difference in the field? Seriously, a difference between the 20 and 19 yard lines determined for one Pats fan whether Russell Wilson was "the worst" QB at that distance or simply "among" the worst.

Jesus... this is why I go off the deep end on guys on the main board. Why the fuck does it matter when he's in the Super fucking Bowl 2/3 years?! You're arguing over the variant of 1 yard, 19/20 yards from the endzone! You might as well be arguing over who gets the most 1st downs from the 50 with 10 to go. It doesn't matter, so take your trash talk to the correct thread or get the fuck out.

This is the only goal of the troll.
Happens to me too.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Graham impressed with Seahawks culture that breeds a brotherhood

Really good article talking about how Graham felt/feels about being a Seahawk and talking about Seattle. Some quotes from the article I really enjoyed.

“Immediately once Sean said that I’d been traded, I was going through the list of everyone who had a bunch of (salary) cap space,” Graham said. “So I’m thinking either Jacksonville or Oakland or somewhere. But when he told me Seattle, it definitely put a grin on my face.”

when you go into an organization like the Seattle Seahawks – an organization that you can tell that that’s all that on their mind is winning, and winning rings at that, winning championships, and that’s their complete focus. For me, highly encouraged and highly motivated just to be a part of that.”

Right after the first game,” he said of the Seahawks’ 34-7 victory in Week 13, “the first thing I noticed was how close they were as an entire unit. Not only their defense, but their offense. When their offense was on the field, their defensive guys are right there screaming and yelling and literally being fans of their offense. And when their defense is out there, their offensive guys are doing the same thing.

“It just seems like they have a culture there that breeds a brotherhood. They pull for each other and they kind of compete. It seems like for them, it’s all about winning. It’s not about individual anything. It’s all about, ‘What does it take to get the win?’ And I’m really looking forward to being a part of that.”

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, enough already. Stay on topic or don't post here. The trolls will be dealt with. Ignore him until it is done.

The Seahawks are fucking awesome! Does everyone agree with me? Great! Time for lunch.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are fucking awesome! Does everyone agree with me? Great! Time for lunch.
No need to get all ghey about it.

Disagree with any of us all you like. Tell us opinions that aren't popular among our fans. Just don't come up here trying to entirely derail threads with weak ass trolling and try to start a flame war.

And trust me, you have no idea what was said to get to this point. Most of it is long since gone and the subject has been handled and is now over.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Graham impressed with Seahawks culture that breeds a brotherhood

Really good article talking about how Graham felt/feels about being a Seahawk and talking about Seattle. Some quotes from the article I really enjoyed.

“Immediately once Sean said that I’d been traded, I was going through the list of everyone who had a bunch of (salary) cap space,” Graham said. “So I’m thinking either Jacksonville or Oakland or somewhere. But when he told me Seattle, it definitely put a grin on my face.”

when you go into an organization like the Seattle Seahawks – an organization that you can tell that that’s all that on their mind is winning, and winning rings at that, winning championships, and that’s their complete focus. For me, highly encouraged and highly motivated just to be a part of that.”

Right after the first game,” he said of the Seahawks’ 34-7 victory in Week 13, “the first thing I noticed was how close they were as an entire unit. Not only their defense, but their offense. When their offense was on the field, their defensive guys are right there screaming and yelling and literally being fans of their offense. And when their defense is out there, their offensive guys are doing the same thing.

“It just seems like they have a culture there that breeds a brotherhood. They pull for each other and they kind of compete. It seems like for them, it’s all about winning. It’s not about individual anything. It’s all about, ‘What does it take to get the win?’ And I’m really looking forward to being a part of that.”

He's gonna fit in just fine. To me, this is the best thing, next to perennial championship contention, about the current era of Seahawks football. Players are genuinely excited to be here rather than thinking of it as a pitstop on their way to something better. It makes things a lot easier when the guys on the team want to be there.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so sick of trolls. how hard is it to simply stay on the topic at hand? C'mon let the facts do the talking!!!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words: Ignore list. If more people took advantage of it, we wouldn't have to worry about threads going off the rails. It removes the temptation to feed the trolls.

Anyway... it looks like Walters is headed to Jacksonville, so kick/punt return duties are back up for grabs. Any thoughts on who they should use now?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, that's enough. Someone start a new Graham thread if there is something to actually say about JG and not this endless derailment.

People wonder why we go after the trolls, and this is prime example. You cannot have conversations when people are trying to hijack threads with sure stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.