• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's just not a natural good blocker then just use him as a receiver ... WHO cares! Imagine 6.7 inch Graham on one side and 6.5 inch Mathews on the other.... We have speed so we can mix that in... I know the Saints used him as a receiver and not a TE on play's ...
May get into him wanting WR money if you use him too much as a WR like they did in NOLA. I don't remember much more than Graham didn't get what he wanted. I dont think Seattle will need to use him as much as the Saints. Seahawks are going to kill it in RZ though no question.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe the nfl (nfl.com) over you, sorry.

why, because nfl.com puts up a stat that isn't official? Hell, anybody can do that. nfl.com has no more control over the "red zone" stat than anyone else, since the nfl doesn't officially recognize it as a stat. Tackles aren't even a stat, yet nfl.com lists those, too. Doesn't mean nfl.com is more correct than anyone else on these "unofficial numbers".

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why, because nfl.com puts up a stat that isn't official? Hell, anybody can do that. nfl.com has no more control over the "red zone" stat than anyone else, since the nfl doesn't officially recognize it as a stat. Tackles aren't even a stat, yet nfl.com lists those, too. Doesn't mean nfl.com is more correct than anyone else on these "unofficial numbers".
its their league, sorry.

again, i correct PFR and their affiliate sites a lot.

nfl.com has a stat "opponent 1-19" that to me (and anyone smart), is the red zone stat.

so, in the end, it "wasnt my problem"

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its their league, sorry.

again, i correct PFR and their affiliate sites a lot.

nfl.com has a stat "opponent 1-19" that to me (and anyone smart), is the red zone stat.

so, in the end, it "wasnt my problem"

It's their league, but not their stat. They don't even recognize it, so I could claim it's from the 50 in if I wanted and would just as much credence to my argument as you do, or they do, or anybody else. So, red zone is 20 in, too bad you don't like it, but that's the way it is. Believe me, I'm as "smart" as the next guy, and can understand that the argument is semantics, not actual values.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DId you check the stats, or did you get it from an article. Wilson completed 50.8% of his passes in the red zone.

He definitely completed his last Red Zone pass of the season. That's for sure.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's their league, but not their stat. They don't even recognize it, so I could claim it's from the 50 in if I wanted and would just as much credence to my argument as you do, or they do, or anybody else. So, red zone is 20 in, too bad you don't like it, but that's the way it is. Believe me, I'm as "smart" as the next guy, and can understand that the argument is semantics, not actual values.
take it up with football, bub.

"opponent 1-19", nfl.com...it is what it is.

you can halt your tantrum now. again, nfl.com >>>> some dude behind a keyboard who may or may not be wearing pants.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so, how is that relevant? It's not the first time a QB has thrown an int in that situation (though maybe not exactly the Super Bowl), and most likely won't be the last. It sucks it happened, but that's football, and that's why the game is played. Hopefully, adding someone like Graham in that situation changes it the next time, but what's done is done.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May get into him wanting WR money if you use him too much as a WR like they did in NOLA. I don't remember much more than Graham didn't get what he wanted. I dont think Seattle will need to use him as much as the Saints. Seahawks are going to kill it in RZ though no question.

Yes, The Saints did get into that issue when they extended his contract I think it was last year... I guess his agent was going after receiver money.... I think there was even a hearing or something like that... Not totally sure, but I remember hearing something about that...

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*note

PFR uses "20 and in" for the redzone, its actually "inside the 20" so, from the 19 in. PFR counted a few passes on the 20 that werent red zone passes.
I'd hate for my life to hang in the balance on the difference between 'inside 20' and 19 yards, 2 feet, 11 and 999/1000th inches.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like Butler stole that ball, you stole that joke. Thief.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate for my life to hang in the balance on the difference between 'inside 20' and 19 yards, 2 feet, 11 and 999/1000th inches.
hey cereal, whats shaking?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, how is that relevant? It's not the first time a QB has thrown an int in that situation (though maybe not exactly the Super Bowl), and most likely won't be the last. It sucks it happened, but that's football, and that's why the game is played. Hopefully, adding someone like Graham in that situation changes it the next time, but what's done is done.

It's not relevant to him being a subpar red zone QB? I think not. I would call it exhibit A.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, The Saints did get into that issue when they extended his contract I think it was last year... I guess his agent was going after receiver money.... I think there was even a hearing or something like that... Not totally sure, but I remember hearing something about that...
I was trying to think how that all went down but cant remember the details. I dont see it being a problem in Seattle really. He definitely makes things interesting for the offense no matter.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i laughed like that a lot , probably for 2 hours after, watching that butler replay.

did you know belichick knew carroll ran that SAME play on that SAME down, 7 times in the regular season...al insidoe the 5. run to lynch, then a short slant on 2nd down. patterns.

he literally SAW it coming.

Last edited:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter what Wilsons RZ stats were last yr. They will only go up from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.