• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham isn't going to remind any of us of Mark Bavaro, but at least he has elite athleticism and is a near impossible challenge for at least 28 teams in the league or so. One of them is us.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if he's going to hear about running away from Kam in the locker room.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just on the practice field.

Seahawks players are gonna pick on him a little bit once he get's to camp... He's gonna have to just admit Kam scares him... I"m sure he's gonna be glad he doesn't have to face him anymore for now...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i brought up Gresham as a option, guess i was only a few letters off lol. I like the move and something tells me we have not seen the last move the Hawks will make. If they were willing to go out and get a stud pass catching TE i believe we could see them pick up a WR next. I just feel they are not done wheelin and dealin. God knows they need to do something about the Oline and fast. The Draft won't help you much this coming season in that area.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt anything else is happening with adding personnel to the passing game. We already have probably the best trio in the league now with Wilson-Lynch-Graham. No more resources are going to go there this off-season before the draft.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt anything else is happening with adding personnel to the passing game. We already have probably the best trio in the league now with Wilson-Lynch-Graham. No more resources are going to go there this off-season before the draft.

What? No love for bringing back Percy Harvin :pound:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now teams can't stack 8 in the box to stop Lynch... If they do, they'll pay dearly...

Now the team can load up and focus on the OL via the draft...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins had to release a guard to make room for Suh..... Shelley Smith might be a upgrade over that over weight out of shape Turd Carp. lol.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected the Hawks to trade down, out of the 1st round this year so i'm feeling good about this trade...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected the Hawks to trade down, out of the 1st round this year so i'm feeling good about this trade...
Well, after all, the purpose of having these draft picks is to use them to improve the team. Exactly what we did today by including the #31 in the trade for a difference-making TE. Graham is much more of a sure thing than anyone we could have picked with that selection.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now teams can't stack 8 in the box to stop Lynch... If they do, they'll pay dearly...

You cannot go one on one with Graham.... Wilson is VERY good at fade routes and will make teams pay big time if you go one on one with him.... This will help Lynch no question... It will also open up other receivers...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I've read about this trade since it happened is that, if Unger hadn't been included in the package for Graham he might have been a cap casualty instead. That's not something I expected to hear, but it does give us an idea as to why he was included in the deal when you'd think that offensive line would be one of those areas you wouldn't want to subtract from if you didn't have to. If you're planning to cut somebody anyway, you might as well see what you can get for him first. Getting an immediate, outstanding contributor at a position of need is about as good a haul as you can expect to get in return for someone that you would have been content to just cut if you couldn't get what you wanted for him.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent value on the trade, upgrades the offense, gives RW that #1 target we desperately need. Can't be too upset about the move, even if we will be pulling our hair out at times when he punks out instead of going for the extra yard.

I tell you what...I like this trade a hell of a lot more than I like the Williams signing.

I like both. It fills two very critical needs with proven experienced talent that can start. Now we can get to work on the draft and signing our own vets. But hey, who knows....Schneider might be still making phone calls....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

some one has been watching NFL network WAY to much lol. This is what they have been saying ALL DAY LONG and i am sick of hearing it. BS you can still stack the box you just have to have someone that can Handle Graham, The Hawks for the most part were able to do that against Graham so there are other teams that could also i have no doubts. Graham is a stud TE he is not a world beater and he won't help us much in the blocking part of the game, a part of the Hawks game that was all ready weak last season and is weaker now. Love the trade because it's a added weapon but it did not help our weakest link and thats pass protection. It actually hurt it losing Unger.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams could still load up at the line to stop Lynch, but now there's an added risk in doing so. Not only would they have the chance RW keeps it and has more or less 1 guy to beat for a huge gain, but now also you have to contend with Graham most likely matched up on a much smaller DB. Graham certainly is not a blocker, but no doubt this trade made our team a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.