• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim-ME Butler = Chemistry killer...I told you so.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
respectable? to be distruptive in order to cry your way out of town? lol...gmafb

Has any player in the history of the NBA has found more ways to be ‘disruptive’ to get his way then LeBron.

You were his number 1 supporter as long as he wore a Cavs jersey.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a great post and so true.

"now Butler comes here we win a few games make the playoffs and all of a sudden because the club won't give him the deal he wants he's gonna tear the team apart for the world to see"

this is what it truly comes down to.

So Butler is the only player to put himself above the fans wishes?

People need to understand the NBA is a business and players only have 1 career.

Owners rarely consinder players familys or feelings when they trade them.

It is what it is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report...otherf-hung-jimmy-butler-talks-034719927.html

There’s been a couple of different incarnations of this deal. The first one, the Heat didn’t want to take back Gorgui Dieng. Then, the next incarnation of the deal was ‘OK forget it, let’s just do it straight up, just for Jimmy on your end.’ They finally relented on Josh Richardson. They were giving them Josh Richardson, then Dion Waiters was going to be the cap filler and then a protected first-round pick.

The medicals were exchanged, which generally in the NBA means this is a done deal. And then, Thibs called back and wanted more picks. And Pat Riley literally — I was told — called him a motherbleeper and hung up the phone.

lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any player in the history of the NBA has found more ways to be ‘disruptive’ to get his way then LeBron.

You were his number 1 supporter as long as he wore a Cavs jersey.
wtf are you talking about? there probably isnt a player in the NBA that brings more leadership to a team than LeBron. Could you ever see LeBron shitting on his teammates, his coaches, his management and demanding a trade out of town like this bum?

you could not possibly conjure a worse comparison.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

Udonis Haslem is suing a veterinarian for castrating his dog Juice without consent

did you see this?

Haslem is suing this company for hundreds of thousands because they accidentally neutered his dog. lol......now that takes Jimmy Butler's delusion and makes it look like sane behavior. lol

Juice no longer has any juice. lol

“Semen for a top show dog is commonly collected every other day,” said the eight-page lawsuit filed in Broward County. “Some of the top males are in such demand, semen is collected from them daily.”

The lawsuit does not specify the total monetary claim Haslem is seeking. The complaint argues that semen samples worth up to $10,000 each could have been collected daily for as many as seven years, which would have made Juice’s good boys worth $25,550,000 — and that doesn’t even include the $5,000 per puppy that the lawsuit claims Haslem could have accrued by breeding the dog himself.

lol thats a LOT of juice

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Butler is the only player to put himself above the fans wishes?

People need to understand the NBA is a business and players only have 1 career.

Owners rarely consinder players familys or feelings when they trade them.

It is what it is.
if he wanted to pick his team than sign a shorter contract like LeBron or any number of guys do.

he wanted the security of a longer term contract and now is whining that he is on the twolves. he has no one to blame but himself- and his method of getting out of it is to try and make himself a big enough problem that the team just gets rid of him for 50 cents on the dollar.

any player that does that- that leverages his team by trying to hurt it is scum if you ask me

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf are you talking about? there probably isnt a player in the NBA that brings more leadership to a team than LeBron. Could you ever see LeBron shitting on his teammates, his coaches, his management and demanding a trade out of town like this bum?

you could not possibly conjure a worse comparison.

Go back and watch how he played in the last few games before I.T. was traded.
LeBron has and should have way more power and say so then Butler, but don’t act like he won’t or wouldn’t do whatever it took to get his way.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

Udonis Haslem is suing a veterinarian for castrating his dog Juice without consent

did you see this?

Haslem is suing this company for hundreds of thousands because they accidentally neutered his dog. lol......now that takes Jimmy Butler's delusion and makes it look like sane behavior. lol

“Semen for a top show dog is commonly collected every other day,” said the eight-page lawsuit filed in Broward County. “Some of the top males are in such demand, semen is collected from them daily.”

The lawsuit does not specify the total monetary claim Haslem is seeking. The complaint argues that semen samples worth up to $10,000 each could have been collected daily for as many as seven years, which would have made Juice’s good boys worth $25,550,000 — and that doesn’t even include the $5,000 per puppy that the lawsuit claims Haslem could have accrued by breeding the dog himself.

lol thats a LOT of juice

I did see it, as well as his comments about it.

If anyone thinks its about the money, then they don’t know anything about U.D.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this shit out from what KG said. What Jimmy Butler did isn't new and that he did that stuff himself too. He said the problem wasn't the action, it was the fact no one could keep what happened in practice, in house.

Here's what he said:

“You don’t think that I went crazy sometimes? Man, I was a damn Tasmanian devil,” Garnett told The Athletic in a phone interview. “I would say s— at (Kevin) McHale. I would say s— at Flip (Saunders). But it was all to motivate all of us. We had a big game against Chicago and I’m just raising the level to what I’m expecting the next day to be like.

“What’s really the s— storm is that can’t nobody keep s— in practice,” Garnett said. “What goes on in practice should always stay in practice. And what goes on between two conglomerates as businesses should always stay (private). Everything is so god damn public now…"

Kevin Garnett on Timberwolves: “It’s a s— storm up there”

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wanted to pick his team than sign a shorter contract like LeBron or any number of guys do.

he wanted the security of a longer term contract and now is whining that he is on the twolves. he has no one to blame but himself- and his method of getting out of it is to try and make himself a big enough problem that the team just gets rid of him for 50 cents on the dollar.

any player that does that- that leverages his team by trying to hurt it is scum if you ask me

50 cents on the dollar is inacurate if Josh is just a piece of the trade puzzle.
He’s a very good player with a very friendly contract.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this shit out from what KG said. What Jimmy Butler did isn't new and that he did that stuff himself too. He said the problem wasn't the action, it was the fact no one could keep what happened in practice, in house.

Here's what he said:

“You don’t think that I went crazy sometimes? Man, I was a damn Tasmanian devil,” Garnett told The Athletic in a phone interview. “I would say s— at (Kevin) McHale. I would say s— at Flip (Saunders). But it was all to motivate all of us. We had a big game against Chicago and I’m just raising the level to what I’m expecting the next day to be like.

“What’s really the s— storm is that can’t nobody keep s— in practice,” Garnett said. “What goes on in practice should always stay in practice. And what goes on between two conglomerates as businesses should always stay (private). Everything is so god damn public now…"

Not the same at all but interesting nonetheless...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

did you see this?

lol thats a LOT of juice
He has a legit claim.

Stud dogs make a pretty penny.

But, 25 million?

I'm dead..lol

ds54-8.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler- "I want go to win more than anything- its not about the money"

lists the Knicks, CLippers and Heat as the teams he will accept a trade too

lol.

its ALL about the money.

Yeah Jimmy looked like he was 100% full of shit saying he's about winning but saying he'd play in Clipperville or for the Brickabockers.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's what he said:

Funny you left this out...

"I don't know if he had the power to come out and force a trade like this. He can be disruptive, but I don't know if he actually had the clout to come out and do that. I don't know if Jimmy has enough juice to be that."

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you left this out...

"I don't know if he had the power to come out and force a trade like this. He can be disruptive, but I don't know if he actually had the clout to come out and do that. I don't know if Jimmy has enough juice to be that."

Didn't fit my narrative obviously.

But seriously I left it out, only to show that vocal outbursts at practices happen. Also that the leaking of the information by the team sources lead to that being known. Of course likely it all comes out anyways with JB's interview, but the fact it was out there first was a team deal.

The Butler being traded situation is a separate issue, IMO. In this thread I've been defending JB's practice antics and him calling out his teammates and staff. That's why I quoted KG's part about him doing the same. The whole trade situation has been handled poorly by Butler, but the team holds responsibility in this too.