• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim-ME Butler = Chemistry killer...I told you so.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wants a 5 year 190 million dollar deal and knows he wont get it in minnesota so he is trying to force them to trade him to somewhere that will give it to him. if he is traded he keeps his bird rights- if he leaves in free agency he can only get a 4 year deal.

he knows that NOBODY is giving him a big money deal at the age of 34

Maybe he doesn’t want to wait around to see if Wiggins grows up?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, i've never really liked Wiggins but I think Towns still has a chance but you can't back Butler after whats happened the last few weeks that's crazy, you think they play with no heart now, back Butler here and they will walk up and down the court.

I do agree that it's probably too late to back Butler now. They should have done that immediately when all of this stuff started to surface, but wasn't public knowledge yet.

If I'm the Wolves, I'm trading Butler for whatever I can get and putting KAT and Townes on notice.

I actually liked Wiggins when he was coming out of college and was hoping the Lakers somehow got him.

I'm not trying to shit all over those 2 (although I can see how it might look that way). I think they are both amazingly talented and if they'd put in the work and play with heart at all times, the Wolves would become a very dangerous team and wouldn't need a whole lot more to make them contenders.

I think it was @SJ76 that posted the anonymous GM's assessment of Wiggins and the thing that popped out to me was when he said that the kid is so talented, he can drive to the hoop with no plan and still make it work.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think KAT has the alpha male gene in him. Matter of fact IMO he's 1 foot out of the closet. :dhd:
Oh my GAWD..

I always thought he was a pickle pirate.

KAT, Luke Walton, Richard Jefferson ....

#VariationInHisOrientation

not-that-theres-3iibpr.jpg

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron didnt whine and say "WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH trade me Cedi Osman isnt doing enough pushups and doesnt growl when he goes to the hoop"

its about money DJ- just read the Woj article

if a team has his Bird Rights he can get 5 for 190

if he leaves as a free agent he can only get 4 for 140

he changed his agent a couple months before this starts happening. its crystal clear what is happening. a big fucking cash grab.

You know what else happened a couple months a ago?

The Wolves offered a 4 year $100 million extension. That is less than Wiggins will be making and $40 million less than another team could pay on the open market.

Yes, it is about money, but is even more about the Wolves' organization disrespecting him with a lowball offer. That is what started all of this. Because anyone who thinks Butler should be okay with accepting less money than Wiggins is not putting themselves in Butler's shoes. That is BS.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that it's probably too late to back Butler now. They should have done that immediately when all of this stuff started to surface, but wasn't public knowledge yet.

If I'm the Wolves, I'm trading Butler for whatever I can get and putting KAT and Townes on notice.

I actually liked Wiggins when he was coming out of college and was hoping the Lakers somehow got him.

I'm not trying to shit all over those 2 (although I can see how it might look that way). I think they are both amazingly talented and if they'd put in the work and play with heart at all times, the Wolves would become a very dangerous team and wouldn't need a whole lot more to make them contenders.

I think it was @SJ76 that posted the anonymous GM's assessment of Wiggins and the thing that popped out to me was when he said that the kid is so talented, he can drive to the hoop with no plan and still make it work.
That's the thing, and @LAD mentioned it, reiterating what I've said. This is the wrong coach at the wrong time.

Maybe it could've worked with Butler..... but Teague was the real head scratcher to me.

Reactions: LAD

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, sorry, that's horseshit. Whomever pulled those dates out of their ass is full of shit. True millenialism isn't until you reach folks born in 1987 and later

There's no legal official rulebook on this, but no way Gen X goes all the way to 1986.

Use the internet, you young uns know that shit right?

Generation - Wikipedia

Boomers are called that because there was a huge baby BOOM after WWII. But then that tailed off by 1964, so the next group was called Gen X. But the Boomers started having kids in the early 80s and a new boom happened: Millenials

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what else happened a couple months a ago?

The Wolves offered a 4 year $100 million extension. That is less than Wiggins will be making and $40 million less than another team could pay on the open market.

Yes, it is about money, but is even more about the Wolves' organization disrespecting him with a lowball offer. That is what started all of this. Because anyone who thinks Butler should be okay with accepting less money than Wiggins is not putting themselves in Butler's shoes. That is BS.

Get outta here with that BS. That offer was a formality. Everyone knew it was coming. Everyone knew Butler would reject it. It was the most they could offer per the CBA.... without re-doing this year's contract, and making it 5.

Having done that, would've required the team to salary dump..... and sign minimums and maybe an MLE...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, and @LAD mentioned it, reiterating what I've said. This is the wrong coach at the wrong time.

Maybe it could've worked with Butler..... but Teague was the real head scratcher to me.

Yeah, I agree on Thibs.

I don't think he's necessarily the reason neither Townes or Wiggins seem to have improved much, but he probably hasn't helped.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree on Thibs.

I don't think he's necessarily the reason neither Townes or Wiggins seem to have improved much, but he probably hasn't helped.
Don't forget they had a year with Sam Mitchell....

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no legal official rulebook on this, but no way Gen X goes all the way to 1986.

Use the internet, you young uns know that shit right?

Generation - Wikipedia

Boomers are called that because there was a huge baby BOOM after WWII. But then that tailed off by 1964, so the next group was called Gen X. But the Boomers started having kids in the early 80s and a new boom happened: Millenials

Pay attention to the world around you, squeaky. No way in hell millenialism starts in 1980, that's absurd

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention to the world around you, squeaky. No way in hell millenialism starts in 1980, that's absurd

So triggered. Not surprised, you millenials are like that. You could read the article that the grownups have written which explains it. Or keep being wrong, I have more fun if you go that route.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So triggered. Not surprised, you millenials are like that. You could read the article that the grownups have written which explains it. Or keep being wrong, I have more fun if you go that route.

^pipsqueak is mad because no one wants to read his faggot article, Bwahaha!