• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim-ME Butler = Chemistry killer...I told you so.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^pipsqueak is mad because no one wants to read his faggot article, Bwahaha!

Oh my one of those. Classic closet case. Well, you millenials do get confused about your gender pretty easily.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it is. The classic traits we observe with most folks we can identify as being millenials or millenial-like are not quite that old yet

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my one of those. Classic closet case. Well, you millenials do get confused about your gender pretty easily.

Look at him squirm, folks! Somebody sound the meltdown alert, pipsqueak is staining his underoos!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at him squirm, folks! Somebody sound the meltdown alert, pipsqueak is staining his underoos!

That's your troll game? I mean, don't you need to call me a poopyhead now?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is. The classic traits we observe with most folks we can identify as being millenials or millenial-like are not quite that old yet

Really? What are the 'classic traits' of millenials (all 50 million or so of them)? What are the classic traits of Gen X? Boomers?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh NBA season on tHoop

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get outta here with that BS. That offer was a formality. Everyone knew it was coming. Everyone knew Butler would reject it. It was the most they could offer per the CBA.... without re-doing this year's contract, and making it 5.

Having done that, would've required the team to salary dump..... and sign minimums and maybe an MLE...

Then they should have dumped salary or just not offered anything and waited until next summer.

Because that offer was a complete waste of time.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Go Jimmy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...jimmy-butlers-practice-insults-220611226.html

Throughout the practice, Butler verbally bashed Towns, Wiggins, president of basketball operations/coach Tom Thibodeau and general manager Scott Layden, league sources said.

Screaming from the top of his lungs, Butler uttered taunts at his teammates, including “They ain’t [expletive]!” and “They soft!”, league sources said. Most of the players knew the invectives were directed at Towns and Wiggins, sources said.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Go Jimmy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...jimmy-butlers-practice-insults-220611226.html

Throughout the practice, Butler verbally bashed Towns, Wiggins, president of basketball operations/coach Tom Thibodeau and general manager Scott Layden, league sources said.

Screaming from the top of his lungs, Butler uttered taunts at his teammates, including “They ain’t [expletive]!” and “They soft!”, league sources said. Most of the players knew the invectives were directed at Towns and Wiggins, sources said.
:lol:

That was so fucking yesterday, and staged....

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

That was so fucking yesterday, and staged....

Its funny. I doubt it was staged calling everyone out

More Jimmy:

Butler said in Wednesday's interview with ESPN that the source of his discontent is what he sees as the team's lack of a commitment to winning.

"I think that's the part everybody doesn't see," Butler said. "I'm not going to say no names. I'm going to be honest, if your number one priority isn't winning, people can tell. That's the battle. Now there is a problem between people. That's where the disconnect is."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get outta here with that BS. That offer was a formality. Everyone knew it was coming. Everyone knew Butler would reject it. It was the most they could offer per the CBA.... without re-doing this year's contract, and making it 5.

Having done that, would've required the team to salary dump..... and sign minimums and maybe an MLE...
forgive him. He has a D- grasp of the CBA and how contracts work in the NBA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he doesn’t want to wait around to see if Wiggins grows up?
if he thought they were gonna give him that 5 year 190 million dollar deal next offseason hed be licking Thibs butthole right about now instead of whining like a petulant child.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he thought they were gonna give him that 5 year 190 million dollar deal next offseason hed be licking Thibs butthole right about now instead of whining like a petulant child.

He wants to GTFO

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has high hopes a week before the season starts.

Except @Bolts. I think he's resigned to his fate.
PSDxRBP.gif

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wants a 5 year 190 million dollar deal and knows he wont get it in minnesota so he is trying to force them to trade him to somewhere that will give it to him

That should end the thread...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the difference in opinions here is simple, if you are not a fan of the Timberwolves you just don't get it. We have suffered through 30 years of shit and aside from KG the Wolves have never done a single thing right, now Butler comes here we win a few games make the playoffs and all of a sudden because the club won't give him the deal he wants he's gonna tear the team apart for the world to see. Wolves fans for the most part believe KAT is the best player we have ever had aside from KG and that with him and Wiggins and couple other pieces we could be on the path to respectability then just as the future looks bright Butler shits on it! After 30 years of losing fuck you Butler, fuck you and your selfish childish rants, how any Wolves fan could support this fucker is beyond me, the sooner he's gone the better. Go get Richardson a pick and try to dump Dieng and let's move on!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgive him. He has a D- grasp of the CBA and how contracts work in the NBA.

You need to learn how to grade.

What I do know for sure is that the Wolves have his Bird rights and can go over the cap to offer him up to 5 years and $190 million next summer. What I also know is that other players like Westbrook have signed supermax extensions for even more money in advance of their free agency season while their teams were over the cap.

So, yeah. Maybe I unaware of whatever freaky loophole that doesn't allow the Wolves to offer Butler the same deal right now that they can next summer. But then again 99.9% of fans don't know every detail of the CBA either. But my grasp is better than most. At least a B+.

And yet, my point still stands.

The Wolves have had Butler on their team for a year. They should know him. They should defintely know about his feelings towards Wiggins and that he covets that max deal.

So don't waste time by offering an extension that:

A) isn't close to the best you are allowed to offer next summer
B) is less than the lazy player Butler is frustrated playing with

If the Wolves wanted to retain Butler, it is all about money and they know this. So all they needed to do was say something like:

Hey Jimmy, we plan to offer you the max next summer. Let's go get as many games as we can this year!

Or, if they weren't sure, let the season play out and see what happens. But don't insult him with an offer that is far less than what you can pay on an annual basis next summer.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the difference in opinions here is simple, if you are not a fan of the Timberwolves you just don't get it. We have suffered through 30 years of shit and aside from KG the Wolves have never done a single thing right, now Butler comes here we win a few games make the playoffs and all of a sudden because the club won't give him the deal he wants he's gonna tear the team apart for the world to see. Wolves fans for the most part believe KAT is the best player we have ever had aside from KG and that with him and Wiggins and couple other pieces we could be on the path to respectability then just as the future looks bright Butler shits on it! After 30 years of losing fuck you Butler, fuck you and your selfish childish rants, how any Wolves fan could support this fucker is beyond me, the sooner he's gone the better. Go get Richardson a pick and try to dump Dieng and let's move on!
this is a great post and so true.

"now Butler comes here we win a few games make the playoffs and all of a sudden because the club won't give him the deal he wants he's gonna tear the team apart for the world to see"

this is what it truly comes down to.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should end the thread...
lol...it should....but some people are naive and thinks its because wiggins didnt do enough pushups this summer and towns doesnt scream and growl and show emotion when he goes to the basket and it makes jimmy mad.