• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim-ME Butler = Chemistry killer...I told you so.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LeBron part was not the base of the argument. It was that the behind-the-scenes conflicts between Jordan and his teammates/management tend to become overblown at this day and age simply because he's "Michael Jordan".
I think that your lack of education here keeps you from understanding how things work in the real world You see the conflicts and disagreements in a negative way, but in the real world, the discussions and debates brings positive changes and results in mwinning. In Michael Jordan's case, he has six titles to prove him right. KOBE HAS 5 TITLES to back up his success and LeBron has 3 titles and many trips to the finals to prove he had the right to jump the others. Butler, however is a good player and has nothing, so you can't compare him with the others, but on the other hand, Minnesota is a badly managed organization, so Butler may have some valid points

MY POINT IS THIS: Contract or not, if you as an employee are not happy with you job, then a change is in order. Staying is only going to make everyone on both sides miserable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY POINT IS THIS: Contract or not, if you as an employee are not happy with you job, then a change is in order. Staying is only going to make everyone on both sides miserable.

Excellent point. If things really are as bad as they seem, then a change may be best for both Butler and the Wolves.

As much as Lakers fan hated losing Shaq, the acrimony between him and the FO and Kobe (although not to the level many think with Kobe) had reached the point where it was better for Shaq to leave when he did than to try to play out the season with him being a constant source of drama and disruption.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point. If things really are as bad as they seem, then a change may be best for both Butler and the Wolves.

As much as Lakers fan hated losing Shaq, the acrimony between him and the FO and Kobe (although not to the level many think with Kobe) had reached the point where it was better for Shaq to leave when he did than to try to play out the season with him being a constant source of drama and disruption.
It's like when your children have matured and they want their own space and they as t to make up their own rules. if they don't like the rules of your house, time for them to buy their own place. Then you can visit them, spoil the grandkids when they come as part of the revenge process and go home laughing

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that your lack of education here keeps you from understanding how things work in the real world You see the conflicts and disagreements in a negative way, but in the real world, the discussions and debates brings positive changes and results in mwinning. In Michael Jordan's case, he has six titles to prove him right. KOBE HAS 5 TITLES to back up his success and LeBron has 3 titles and many trips to the finals to prove he had the right to jump the others. Butler, however is a good player and has nothing, so you can't compare him with the others, but on the other hand, Minnesota is a badly managed organization, so Butler may have some valid points

Agree. Excellent post.

People in all walks of life disagree all the time. Conflict can be a good thing or a bad thing. It all depends on how the conflict is managed, resolved and how the parties involved use it to move forward.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Excellent post.

People in all walks of life disagree all the time. Conflict can be a good thing or a bad thing. It all depends on how the conflict is managed, resolved and how the parties involved use it to move forward.
WELL I can tell you that when Kobe Bryant calls Butler a chemistry killer, people will take note. WHEN a nobody says that, no one listens, not that I'm calling any one a nobody, but I was not interested in His advertisement. I don't have time for worthless blogs

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't paid much attention to. The T Wolves, but like the team and what they have. My opinion as of right now is it appears to me, They need stronger leadership from a veteran player and possibly a better coach.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't paid much attention to. The T Wolves, but like the team and what they have. My opinion as of right now is it appears to me, They need stronger leadership from a veteran player and possibly a better coach.

No possibly about it. Thibs is the worst thing to ever happen to the Timberwolves, and that is a VERY competitive category.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Kahn was a worse gm, but Thibs is a terrible coach and GM. He is destructive from all sides.
The problem is that if you want to make a good chicken meal, you got to have a good chicken. If the chicken is to young and just a baby, you have to wait. You can't expect young players to be mature before their time and yes you do need a good coach

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck what matters to Wiggins and KAT? What have they accomplished that a vet like Butler has to cater to them?

They are literally everything that is wrong with some of these young players today. They haven't accomplished shit. They don't know shit. But they don't think anyone can teach them anything.

They've got it all figured out.

Like I said, this is why the Wolves aren't going to be winning anything any time soon.
Listen, I agree with your points. Should they listen? Of course. But will they? Clearly not. You've missed my point a few times here. The fact that they haven't listened is my point when I say Butler needs to know who his audience is. We can't change people - that is an individual choice. So, Butler should accept that & move on IMO. But he's chosen to lash out & that hasn't worked either. SMH.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I agree with your points. Should they listen? Of course. But will they? Clearly not. You've missed my point a few times here. The fact that they haven't listened is my point when I say Butler needs to know who his audience is. We can't change people - that is an individual choice. So, Butler should accept that & move on IMO. But he's chosen to lash out & that hasn't worked either. SMH.
i dont think they should listen to a raving lunatic like Butler who has clashed with teammates at every stop and is about chasing every last dollar.

I saw Jimmy Butler get a 2-1 lead on the Cavs and then fold like a cheap chair but thats about it.

he is just butt hurt wiggins makes more than him. Wiggins was the golden prospect- first pick- gets a huge contract at 22, and Butler was a what? a 2nd rounder? had to right for everything, and will be 30 before the beginning of next year and sees his chance to get a humongo payday slipping through his fingers so he loses his mind in a totally setup made for the media temper tantrum.

Jimmy Butler is what is wrong with todays pro sports athletes. No one sane would want this guy anywhere NEAR being a leader of their team.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any comparison between current players and past generations as far as media portrayal goes is apples to oranges. Because there is far more access to players today and by extension, more information available.

Then don't bring up Jordan at all. Widely considered the "GOAT", he's the easiest target in the book at any "past" player for criticism. Apparently they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would they listen to a scumbag like Butler who just humiliated himself in a staged temper tantrum?

And criticizing Wiggins at this point?

The dude is 22.

Butler was still in college pissing in his pampers at age 22.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't bring up Jordan at all. Widely considered the "GOAT", he's the easiest target in the book at any "past" player for criticism. Apparently they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true lol.

Talking about Media portrayal.

If Jordan played today, there would be a ton of "truths" posted about him that would make all the stuff you keep whining about look like child's play. Jordan's on court play was criticized before he won, but as popular as he was, he was not scrutinized like today's athletes are. Apples to oranges. Like I said.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think they should listen to a raving lunatic like Butler who has clashed with teammates at every stop and is about chasing every last dollar.

I saw Jimmy Butler get a 2-1 lead on the Cavs and then fold like a cheap chair but thats about it.

he is just butt hurt wiggins makes more than him. Wiggins was the golden prospect- first pick- gets a huge contract at 22, and Butler was a what? a 2nd rounder? had to right for everything, and will be 30 before the beginning of next year and sees his chance to get a humongo payday slipping through his fingers so he loses his mind in a totally setup made for the media temper tantrum.

Jimmy Butler is what is wrong with todays pro sports athletes. No one sane would want this guy anywhere NEAR being a leader of their team.
Well I do agree with you that Butler is not a leader.