• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry on Tony

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as jarnett said....do you read you posts?

Me? I say it's clearly your agenda. You'd clearly be happy with 1-4 and waiting for romo's return.

maybe they will trade Romo as you wish...then you can ass whip the new teams board

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to leave Romo out of it before, nobody answered my question. I will put it out there again. This time don't be scared to answer it.

If you had the choice between Dak or Matt Stafford for the next 10 years, who are u taking
I agree with PDay, stupid question, but I'll answer. Next 10 years in going with Dak. You could have found a better comparison IMO. Stafford is a good QB, but even having arguably the best WR he never lit the league on fire.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with PDay, stupid question, but I'll answer. Next 10 years in going with Dak. You could have found a better comparison IMO. Stafford is a good QB, but even having arguably the best WR he never lit the league on fire.

That's why I chose Stafford. He has about 10 yrs left. I could have said Matt Ryan but he is so hot right now that would be a bit unfair. I consider both to be around the top 12 in the league. Most other top 12 guys don't have 10 years left.

In conclusion though, I was trying to gauge where Dallas fans on the whole were seeing Dak. To take him over Matt Stafford is pretty lofty praise IMO.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way - since Pday thinks he knows what I'm saying, I will do the same for him. He said it was a stupid question- because he takes Stafford all day long. Now he may throw a BS sign on me for that and that's cool, but he knows I'm right

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I chose Stafford. He has about 10 yrs left. I could have said Matt Ryan but he is so hot right now that would be a bit unfair. I consider both to be around the top 12 in the league. Most other top 12 guys don't have 10 years left.

In conclusion though, I was trying to gauge where Dallas fans on the whole were seeing Dak. To take him over Matt Stafford is pretty lofty praise IMO.
Stafford was an unfair choice, because not many, at least not me would consider him a prime pickup. I've been anti RW, but right now I may take him and Luck (probably a lot in disagreement here) because I think both are highly talented and both are young.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a stupid question cause Highland Park's own Matthew Stafford remains a gun slinger turnover machine. A poor man's tony romo without the supporting cast

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a stupid question cause Highland Park's own Matthew Stafford remains a gun slinger turnover machine. A poor man's tony romo without the supporting cast

Doesn't he have to be

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only a few guys in the league that make some of the throws he does

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm happy man. My team is 4-1. My Cubs are playing in the NLCS. My college team has 2 conference wins, but basketball season is coming soon. Went to the Dr. yesterday- everything checked out. My wife looks like one Rob Toxins avatars. My kids are all doing well. Trump keeps making a fool of himself. It's good man

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the coolest guy on the hoop is perusing our board . Shout out to pakerzrule. Things are real good.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When discussing Jerry Jones, in the context about his knowledge about pro football,
there is a very precise equation that needs to be discussed.
It is a complex knowledge that Jerry has........kinda like Stephen Hawking discussing the Mind of God

And the best equation which recognizes Jerry's vast knowledge of pro football is..........

Jerry Jones is a frigging IDIOT

I hope that clarifies my subtle feelings about Jerry

That felt good

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to leave Romo out of it before, nobody answered my question. I will put it out there again. This time don't be scared to answer it.

If you had the choice between Dak or Matt Stafford for the next 10 years, who are u taking
For the next 10 years I'm taking Dak. Not close.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the next 10 years I'm taking Dak. Not close.

Don't you think Washington was saying the same thing about RG3 five yrs ago or Eagles fans about Foles.

Most of you seem to think it's just so easy to put Romo back in, but you are choosing Dak over Stafford.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as jarnett said....do you read you posts?

Me? I say it's clearly your agenda. You'd clearly be happy with 1-4 and waiting for romo's return.

maybe they will trade Romo as you wish...then you can ass whip the new teams board

Always had a place in my heart for those J-E-T-S, Jets,Jets, Jets

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think Washington was saying the same thing about RG3 five yrs ago or Eagles fans about Foles.

Most of you seem to think it's just so easy to put Romo back in, but you are choosing Dak over Stafford.
First you must decide what your question is. You are talking about Romo finishing this year and comparing that to your question of the next 10 years versus Stafford as if they are similar questions. Furthermore most are saying what they think will happen, not what they would do. For me, I'm only commenting on the question if Romo is at or near 100%. I'm not sure that is even going to happen this year or ever. Going forward I see little chance Romo is the starting QB next year unless Dak crashes and burns or Romo wins a Super Bowl. Most importantly I really don't care. I am focused on this week and hoping we can find a way to beat GB in GB. I think Dak may just be able to pull it off. But winning or losing this one game won't change my opinion on him too much. Heck, Romo has thrown 5 Ints in a game twice and some still think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Everyone has a clunker and every plays like a HOF for a 5 game stretch

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we sell Stafford a little short. He plays for the freaking Lions. The guy is a baller.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we sell Stafford a little short. He plays for the freaking Lions. The guy is a baller.
I like Stafford. I think he has some flaws but it's not like he is Jay Cutler. I can also add and know that in 10 years he will be 38. Not close...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you must decide what your question is. You are talking about Romo finishing this year and comparing that to your question of the next 10 years versus Stafford as if they are similar questions. Furthermore most are saying what they think will happen, not what they would do. For me, I'm only commenting on the question if Romo is at or near 100%. I'm not sure that is even going to happen this year or ever. Going forward I see little chance Romo is the starting QB next year unless Dak crashes and burns or Romo wins a Super Bowl. Most importantly I really don't care. I am focused on this week and hoping we can find a way to beat GB in GB. I think Dak may just be able to pull it off. But winning or losing this one game won't change my opinion on him too much. Heck, Romo has thrown 5 Ints in a game twice and some still think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Everyone has a clunker and every plays like a HOF for a 5 game stretch

Yes those 5 pick games were tough. By the looks of it, u have Romo either winning the Super Bowl or getting cut. Interesting. I was hoping he would get to play 3-4 more yrs. I wanted him to hold all of the Cowboy passing records. He still has a couple to get. Aikman INT record though may take awhile.