• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry on Tony

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I differ with u on Romo's long ball. You have criticized the guy for yrs on here regardless of what you say that you have said. You brought up earlier in the year what great touch Dak has on his deep ball. It's been 5 games. Haven't seen one yet. Butler had his guy beat by 2 steps Sunday, he didn't throw it. He chose to go a different way. It worked out. When he has thrown 25 yards in the air he normally throws it out of bounds. You keep knocking Romo all you want too.
I must have missed all the deep throws he threw out of bounds. The Bengals said they watched every throw he's made and don't think he's thrown a bad one yet

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed all the deep throws he threw out of bounds. The Bengals said they watched every throw he's made and don't think he's thrown a bad one yet

That's crazy. He hit Eric Reid right in the chest with a pass. There were times in the first two games where I think he just dropped back and said I have to throw it to Dez here and he did. Dez wasn't open so he basically threw it high and out of bounds- which I'm not saying is a bad throw. He has played 5 games. I think he has had one half where he was a little off - SF and u may can break that down to one quarter

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what you call it? You are unable to have a rational discussion on the topic. Seems more like just protecting your beloved. Your comments on Dak are all shaded by how you feel they may directly or indirectly reflect on Romo. Kind of like NE fans discussing Peyton or some other QB that people may say is great. Brady is always on their mind...Romo is always on your mind.

I don't get this at all. I have basically only said good things about Dak.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Jerry will ever trade him. If he is healthy enough to play, he's gonna play for us, if he's not, he will retire. A few years ago, you could have made the "give Tony a chance to win a SB" argument, but that's out the window now, because Dallas would provide the best chance for him now. Where else could he have the OL and weapons the Cowboys have? I guess you could say Denver would give him a chance with their defense, but with their OL, Romo might last a quarter. And there's no way the Cowboys would get proper compensation. When healthy, Romo is the equivalent of Phillip Rivers right now, probably two 1st rounders anyway. With Tony's health problems, I'd be shocked if they could get more than a conditional 3rd

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crazy. He hit Eric Reid right in the chest with a pass. There were times in the first two games where I think he just dropped back and said I have to throw it to Dez here and he did. Dez wasn't open so he basically threw it high and out of bounds- which I'm not saying is a bad throw. He has played 5 games. I think he has had one half where he was a little off - SF and u may can break that down to one quarter
I'm a Romo fan, but I will let you pick any five game stretch in his career and I will show you that many bad throws/decisions easy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell agenda....so PE1 like, but I'm sure I'm wrong about all that :thumb:

No agenda here. I'm done on the subject. They will start whoever. The people inside that building know a hell of a lot more than me. I can wave my Romo Pom Poms all I want to, it's not gonna make a difference

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this at all. I have basically only said good things about Dak.
You don't get it? Read what you post. Why are you even talking about Romo? Also, you say you only say good things about Dak while the very post before you commented on everything you felt he's done wrong. It's useless to try and have a conversation with you when the topic can in anyone come around to Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it? Read what you post. Why are you even talking about Romo? Also, you say you only say good things about Dak while the very post before you commented on everything you felt he's done wrong. It's useless to try and have a conversation with you when the topic can in anyone come around to Romo

He hasn't done anything wrong- that's been my point for a month. How do u take a guy out that's playing like this.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go back and think about the games and try to come up with someyhing negative and just about the only thing you can come up with is he was high on a certain throw- I would say that's a pretty damn good game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to leave Romo out of it before, nobody answered my question. I will put it out there again. This time don't be scared to answer it.

If you had the choice between Dak or Matt Stafford for the next 10 years, who are u taking

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to leave Romo out of it before, nobody answered my question. I will put it out there again. This time don't be scared to answer it.

If you had the choice between Dak or Matt Stafford for the next 10 years, who are u taking
stupid ass question.

Next

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You scared to answer the question.??