• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He appears to be on a mission to prove his haters wrong. I'll admit I was ready to pretty much leave him for dead but he is doing very well this year.
His numbers are decent this season plus the Bears defense has been keeping the games close. Despite all the positives the Bears have only won 5 games.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please provide examples because I'm clueless as to his gad attitude
Providing examples would be pointless because without your homer glasses on you can't see past the end of your nose. Plus that would take effort and fuck that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more evidence that Cutler is on his way under Fox/Gase. He FINALLY won in Green Bay and outplayed Aaron Rodgers. Cutler has been the model of consistency this season, quite a difference from the past. He just looks like a COMPLETELY different player under this coaching staff. So under control and cool under pressure, like how he reacts to the blitz now. It's great to watch.
Didn't Cutler play for Fox in Denver?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more evidence that Cutler is on his way under Fox/Gase. He FINALLY won in Green Bay and outplayed Aaron Rodgers. Cutler has been the model of consistency this season, quite a difference from the past. He just looks like a COMPLETELY different player under this coaching staff. So under control and cool under pressure, like how he reacts to the blitz now. It's great to watch.

tumblr_l9djs93uML1qe0qyho1_500.gif

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Cutler play for Fox in Denver?

No he only played for Shanahan for a couple of years. When we hired Josh McDaniels Cutler was shipped out before the two even practiced together.

I will give it to Cutler in he is having a nice bounce back season. He looks like a different player this year compared to some of the years in the past. The problem I see though for him is what happens to him when his OC in Gase becomes a HC after this season? I'll be very interested to see who they bring in and what type of system they desire to run. Gase has a very QB friendly system that gets the ball out of the QB's hands very quickly and allows the play makers to go and do just that. Going to be very interesting to see what the Bears do to replace Gase.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he only played for Shanahan for a couple of years. When we hired Josh McDaniels Cutler was shipped out before the two even practiced together.

I will give it to Cutler in he is having a nice bounce back season. He looks like a different player this year compared to some of the years in the past. The problem I see though for him is what happens to him when his OC in Gase becomes a HC after this season? I'll be very interested to see who they bring in and what type of system they desire to run. Gase has a very QB friendly system that gets the ball out of the QB's hands very quickly and allows the play makers to go and do just that. Going to be very interesting to see what the Bears do to replace Gase.

OK, just checked and didn't realize Cutler is in his 7th season in Chicago. Time flies as we age.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, just checked and didn't realize Cutler is in his 7th season in Chicago. Time flies as we age.

hard to keep track of every player in the league and where and who they played for. Seems like 75% of the players in the league have bounced around to at least 2 teams at some point in the last 7 years.

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I know you may be a bit of an exaggerater when it cones to Cutler......so you still have time to provide instances to his bad attitude.......your turn

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Providing examples would be pointless because without your homer glasses on you can't see past the end of your nose. Plus that would take effort and fuck that.
So what you are saying is that there really aren't any examples you can resent to show his bad attitude? Your turn

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is that there really aren't any examples you can resent to show his bad attitude? Your turn
Nope, I'm saying I'm to lazy to find them as I don't care about the topic to go looking. Also even if some valid ones were posted your Homer glasses would blind you to them. There was probably a reason the Broncos were willing to trade him for Kyle fucking Orton, and I don't think it was his talent that drove that transaction.

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'm saying I'm to lazy to find them as I don't care about the topic to go looking. Also even if some valid ones were posted your Homer glasses would blind you to them. There was probably a reason the Broncos were willing to trade him for Kyle fucking Orton, and I don't think it was his talent that drove that transaction.
Ok,, so his "bad attitude" was as a member of the Broncos....cool. I really don't care about his days with the Broncos but thanks for the info and this homer is only interested in facts, your turn

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok,, so his "bad attitude" was as a member of the Broncos....cool. I really don't care about his days with the Broncos but thanks for the info and this homer is only interested in facts, your turn
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, chief. If you want to believe his personality changed when he was traded you go for it. I have seen no evidence to show it has.

Oh, welcome to the hoop, BTW

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, chief. If you want to believe his personality changed when he was traded you go for it. I have seen no evidence to show it has.

I sleep well just by putting my head on my pillow, my job sees to that but as a lifelong gears fan, I really don't see the difference in Jays attitude from most other QB's, the difference is in the wins and losses

Thanks for the warm welcome

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep well just by putting my head on my pillow, my job sees to that but as a lifelong gears fan, I really don't see the difference in Jays attitude from most other QB's, the difference is in the wins and losses

Thanks for the warm welcome
That might be part of the issue. As was pointed out in the article Manster linked, the only time he shows emotion is when he's super pissed and that doesn't exactly inspire trust with others.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cutler's personality didn't change when he was traded to Chicago. He was still immature his first several years in Chicago. The personality change happened in the last couple years. It probably had to do with becoming a father. Having kids matures some people, and it seems as if that changed Cutler. He's now much more friendly with the media and showing very good leadership qualities for his coaches and teammates. Here's an article for you to read...

Kyle Long: Jay Cutler Shining As Bears' Leader, Quarterback

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That trade happened because Josh McDaniels had just become the coach and didn't want to work with Cutler. He berated Cutler in their very first meeting, according to Ted Sundquist. Shanahan loved Cutler, and John Elway said that Cutler never would have been traded had he been in charge back then. The big question is why was McDaniels so against the idea of working with Cutler. But of course McDaniels was a complete failure as a head coach, and now admits that not building relationships with people was the reason why he failed. He says he will go in with a whole new attitude if he gets the chance to become a head coach again.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That trade happened because Josh McDaniels had just become the coach and didn't want to work with Cutler. He berated Cutler in their very first meeting, according to Ted Sundquist. Shanahan loved Cutler, and John Elway said that Cutler never would have been traded had he been in charge back then. The big question is why was McDaniels so against the idea of working with Cutler. But of course McDaniels was a complete failure as a head coach, and now admits that not building relationships with people was the reason why he failed. He says he will go in with a whole new attitude if he gets the chance to become a head coach again.

Not sure I remember John Elway ever saying such a thing?