• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it his attitude or body language? In the end, Jay can play, but there are times where he'll kill his team with the brain dead play.

I think it's his seemingly perpetual pouty face that gets him in trouble. Cutler could be as happy as a clam, but his facial expression makes it look like he is pissed at everyone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People have spent years talking about what's wrong with Cutler. So much has been written.
I don't know what the problem is.
In the end, they're not all supposed to be winners......

UrbanLegend6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard from an undisclosed source that knows Kyle Long that Kevin White is busting his butt to come back by the Vikings game....

UrbanLegend6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't want to say...
Just told me that's what Kyle Long said...

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP. Cutler continues to blossom under Fox/Gase. He's thrown only 5 INTs on the season. The bad decision making is gone and he's now extremely consistent. 7 good/great games in a row. His passer rating is up to 95.3. He's tied for #9 in total QBR.

I thought this was gonna happen for Cutler under Trestman, but I was wrong. Trestman has a great offensive mind but cannot motivate players. Instead it's Fox and Gase that are getting Cutler to finally play up to his potential.

And Cutler's very good stats this season don't even tell the whole story. Their offense has been hit hard by injuries. Jeffery, Royal and Forte all missing a lot of time. Cutler has had to throw to a lot of no name receivers, but he has elevated the level of play of everyone around him. Great leadership. He's had tremendous poise in the pocket and avoided a ton of sacks with his mobility. He looks like he's developing into one of the top QBs in the league under Gase.

Very happy for him because he had to deal with so much nonsense the last several years. From Martz almost getting him killed behind the worst OL in the league to an awful coach like Trestman. So glad he FINALLY is in a good situation! He is going to continue to take advantage and Fox will make the Bears a major contender by next season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He appears to be on a mission to prove his haters wrong. I'll admit I was ready to pretty much leave him for dead but he is doing very well this year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 TDs
5 Ints
2,045 yards
95.3 Rating
64.2 Completion Rating
255.6 yards a game

Anyone see these numbers for this year?

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 TDs
5 Ints
2,045 yards
95.3 Rating
64.2 Completion Rating
255.6 yards a game

Anyone see these numbers for this year?

And those numbers are especially impressive because Chicago's offense has been decimated by injuries this year. Cutler is playing at a pro-bowl level this season. He was also supposed to miss 3 to 4 games with the hamstring tear, but somehow came back after just 1 missed game. Talk about TOUGH. The Bears have won 4 of 6 since his return, but too bad they blew the 2 games in the final minute. Really the officials handed the Lions the win, and the Chicago defense had a horrific breakdown to give up the lead in the final minute against the Vikings. The Bears could easily be on a 6 game winning streak and 6-3 right now. Too bad, but Cutler is really having a great season. He has just clicked with Fox and Gase, something not many expected.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those numbers are especially impressive because Chicago's offense has been decimated by injuries this year. Cutler is playing at a pro-bowl level this season. He was also supposed to miss 3 to 4 games with the hamstring tear, but somehow came back after just 1 missed game. Talk about TOUGH. The Bears have won 4 of 6 since his return, but too bad they blew the 2 games in the final minute. Really the officials handed the Lions the win, and the Chicago defense had a horrific breakdown to give up the lead in the final minute against the Vikings. The Bears could easily be on a 6 game winning streak and 6-3 right now. Too bad, but Cutler is really having a great season. He has just clicked with Fox and Gase, something not many expected.

I guess there really is no truth to the "curse" of the marriage... I mean he still is married to the Kristen Canavarian (sp?) from the Hills isn't he?

Yeah, the Lions game I didn't get myself and it sucks how the officials played a role... How long is Cutler signed for?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AmericanTebowFan has to be Rock´s cousin... just that ATF happens to be a Bears fan (in love with Cutler) and Rock loves Brady.

Here are Brady and Cutler during special moment discussing their number one fans

upload_2015-11-17_10-34-38.png

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more evidence that Cutler is on his way under Fox/Gase. He FINALLY won in Green Bay and outplayed Aaron Rodgers. Cutler has been the model of consistency this season, quite a difference from the past. He just looks like a COMPLETELY different player under this coaching staff. So under control and cool under pressure, like how he reacts to the blitz now. It's great to watch.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've been defending Cutler for years. Few QBs have done so much with so little during his tenure in Chicago (similar to Rivers but not to that extent). Injuries have actually been his biggest problem, not his play or leadership.

One of the most underrated players in football.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more evidence that Cutler is on his way under Fox/Gase. He FINALLY won in Green Bay and outplayed Aaron Rodgers. Cutler has been the model of consistency this season, quite a difference from the past. He just looks like a COMPLETELY different player under this coaching staff. So under control and cool under pressure, like how he reacts to the blitz now. It's great to watch.
Cutler only won against the Packers because Aaron Rodgers had a limp wrist.....

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS... Leadership at the QB position is a huge intangible that great QB's have... It's the only reason Tebow had the amount of success he did during that short time... He sure in helk wasn't a good QB but his leadership abilities rallied the team together enough during that span to win some games in Denver...
Tebow was not a good qb and was not a good leader....in my opinion

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler only won against the Packers because Aaron Rodgers had a limp wrist.....
Meh....he outplayed the green bay defense whereas Rodgers was thwarted by the Bears defense

Bearaholic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has always been a talented player, it's his attitude that has gotten in his way more often than not.
Please provide examples because I'm clueless as to his gad attitude

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your posts. Such biased nonsense. The 11 year vet is still on his way to greatness. :L