• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jarius Byrd

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what list you want .....

HOF receivers that did more in their first 4 years than DEZ ..... Thats a long fucking list

or you want me to find a list of ones that did LESS in their first 4 years that made it?

That list doesn't exist in the passing era ( Chris Carter would be the ONLY one I could name off the top of my head)

I doubt you have to search outside of the organization, I will give u a hint he also wore #88:suds:

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean is MORE than yall cam handle, hear he is on the trading block

I didn't hear that. Maybe though. I was actually thinking that what they are doing is seeing how Riley and Maclin do next year and then trade him because of his high salary.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Dez can't scheme or throw himself the ball to pad them stats. Dez is the most dynamic player on the team

Let me ask you this ..... since Jerry Rice

When was the last time the best receiver in the league won a Super Bowl

Fitz Zero
Johnson Zero

in fact both Johnsons ... Cause Andre was there for awhile

Marshal Zero
AJ Green Zero

Can jump to Atl With Jones and White Zero

on and on

Looks pretty but it doesn't win Superbowls in the cap era

Top 5 receiver is only required if you play fantacy football or want to sell jerseys

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this ..... since Jerry Rice

When was the last time the best receiver in the league won a Super Bowl

Fitz Zero
Johnson Zero

in fact both Johnsons ... Cause Andre was there for awhile

Marshal Zero
AJ Green Zero

Can jump to Atl With Jones and White Zero

on and on

Looks pretty but it doesn't win Superbowls in the cap era

Top 5 receiver is only required if you play fantacy football or want to sell jerseys

Football is the ULTIMATE team sport, you could make that list for any position.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no offense .... Dez couldn't wash Mike's Jock strap

Mike was intense ... never walked off the field ... never gave up

no even in the same league

21 points down ... Mike was in everyone's ear....

and he commanded respect

Dez jumps in peoples face ..... they look away ..... He doesn't command respect on the sidelines .... matter of fact I'd say he commands disguest from the other players

Watch the reruns of the games and watch how players react to both

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is the ULTIMATE team sport, you could make that list for any position.

agreed ....... yet Dez has yet to learn to be a team player rather than a ME player

Do you think Mike ever bitched or cried get me the ball if Smith was having a good game? I know I have seen Dez bitch on the sidelines when someone else was having a great game

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed ....... yet Dez has yet to learn to be a team player rather than a ME player

Do you think Mike ever bitched or cried get me the ball if Smith was having a good game? I know I have seen Dez bitch on the sidelines when someone else was having a great game

I will give you that Dez is behind the 8ball when it comes to maturity, but his passion comes from a good place. I wouldn't wish his upbringing on my worst enemy.....

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many time have we watch Dez make what we thought was the game winning play only for Romo or the Defense to blow it:... I have come to expect the Cowboys to lose whenever Dez has a big game or game changing play, now that's a DAMN shame. I believe the Cowboys have never won a game when Dez has scored 2 or more TD's. Hell I would be puss too & btw I more often see Dez as the first to congratulate others for making plays..

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you that Dez is behind the 8ball when it comes to maturity, but his passion comes from a good place. I wouldn't wish his upbringing on my worst enemy.....

Thing is though .... and seriously I'm not trying to fight with you

google the top 10 receiver contracts in the league

The ask yourself are you willing to pay that .... for HOPE or POTENTIAL

on a salary capped team that's 8-8

Im not ... I dont think you can build a team around a receiver ..... LT yes ... Qb ( Id rather have the trenches fixed)

Wilson and Kap proved that trenches first Qb later

Never seen a team in my life win ...buiding around a receiver ... much less one on potential ..... sounds like a Matt Millen move

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no offense .... Dez couldn't wash Mike's Jock strap

Mike was intense ... never walked off the field ... never gave up

no even in the same league

21 points down ... Mike was in everyone's ear....

and he commanded respect

Dez jumps in peoples face ..... they look away ..... He doesn't command respect on the sidelines .... matter of fact I'd say he commands disguest from the other players

Watch the reruns of the games and watch how players react to both

Lets not get crazy ..... I'm pretty sure I remember Irvin having several "tantrums" in his day.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not get crazy ..... I'm pretty sure I remember Irvin having several "tantrums" in his day.

yep and if you woulda read a few post before that ... I said if you are winning Super Bowls ... You find a way to deal with it .... but not at 3 straight years of 8-8

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep and if you woulda read a few post before that ... I said if you are winning Super Bowls ... You find a way to deal with it .... but not at 3 straight years of 8-8

So Dez is responsible for 8-8? Put Dez on tahe 90's team & the results would be the same

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dez is responsible for 8-8? Put Dez on tahe 90's team & the results would be the same

responsible no

savior no

Sorry bruh ... I'm old school ... I like O-line D-line .... and running game .... and build around that

I would never build a team off a loud mouth with "potential"

Even Detroit was smart enough to know that ....

Question is ... is any owner DUMB enough to think he can and give up 2 1st for Dez .... I doubt it

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
responsible no

savior no

Sorry bruh ... I'm old school ... I like O-line D-line .... and running game .... and build around that

Question is ... is any owner DUMB enough to think he can and give up 2 1st for Dez .... I doubt it

That is Football 101. I just don't agree that Dez will command 15-20 million

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
responsible no

savior no

As I said earlier I want Dez in Dallas but if someone trades 2 1st round picks for him I on the first plane to Dallas packing Dez's bags

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is Football 101. I just don't agree that Dez will command 15-20 million

Oh I do ..........Always atleast one dumbass team that needs to sell jerseys ( Jacksonville for example) ( Dolphins are another )

and Jerry will outbid himself ....

The headache that is Jerry Jones :doh:

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Dez in a heartbeat if someone offered me a first and a second in this draft or, depending on where that team drafts, a first, second, and third.

Think of it...two first rounds picks, two second round picks, and a possible two third round picks. That would go a long way toward solving our problems on defense for a few years. Hell, we might even get an upgrade at offensive line in all of that mess. It would be wonderful.

This is Jerryville - pronounced "It ain't gonna happen."

More likely, Jerry zeroes in on one player in the draft, trades his first and second to move up three spots to make sure some team who isn't even looking at said player doesn't draft him.

I have full confidence in Jerry's ability to screw up this draft and continue our cap hell. If he would just think, "What do I really want to do?" and then do the opposite, we would probably have a solid team in two to three years.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Dez in a heartbeat if someone offered me a first and a second in this draft or, depending on where that team drafts, a first, second, and third.

Think of it...two first rounds picks, two second round picks, and a possible two third round picks. That would go a long way toward solving our problems on defense for a few years. Hell, we might even get an upgrade at offensive line in all of that mess. It would be wonderful.

More likely, Jerry zeroes in on one player in the draft, trades his first and second to move up three spots to make sure some team who isn't even looking at said player doesn't draft him.

I have full confidence in Jerry's ability to screw up this draft and continue our cap hell. If he would just think, "What do I really want to do?" and then do the opposite, we would probably have a solid team in two to three years.
:agree:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me and you think alike on this ....

Fix the cap ... deep draft ... extra picks mean alot .... wont win us a Superbowl this year ..... But is goes a long damn way towards the future

always the but..... Jerry Land

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Put Aikman and Irvin on last year's team without dez, and I'm willing to bet we win the division and go to the playoffs. We can play that game all night long.