• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jarius Byrd

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atleast Austin didnt cost us million in a baby sitting crew .... Nor cry on the sidelines or leave games early

and to me Dez hasnt proved much more ( yes more but not much)

sign him and he doesn't get his head out of his ass...... We are bottom of the barrel for MANY years to come

Got no problem with what he can be ..... my problem is his work ethic and his $2 brain

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas let Dez walk 31 other teams including the Lions would be more than happy to make room for him at the price he wants. Dez is the second best WR in the NFL, Romo not wanting to trust Dez to come down with the ball limits Dez, not his problem. ONLY reason I like the Scott L hire is because he will force Dez the ball as he should. Dez is the best player on this circus of a team and I won't argue with that.

2nd best? You are smoking fucking crack tonight arent you

1st go sign melton ... now Dez is 2nd best in the league?

:laugh3: Talk about Jerry over valuing players

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dez is better than Fitz?
Or better than Johnson
Or Aj Green?

ect ect ect

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Brandon Marshall?

He's not better than any of those 4

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas let Dez walk 31 other teams including the Lions would be more than happy to make room for him at the price he wants. Dez is the second best WR in the NFL, Romo not wanting to trust Dez to come down with the ball limits Dez, not his problem. ONLY reason I like the Scott L hire is because he will force Dez the ball as he should. Dez is the best player on this circus of a team and I won't argue with that.
No way in hell is Dez the 2nd best receiver in the NFL. Wow. :bullshit:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Romo doesn't trust him he brought that distrust on himself, so yes it is his problem. Every QB has their security blanket. With Romo it's Witten. By the way Witten has earned it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Brandon Marshall?

He's not better than any of those 4

Brandon Marshall, speaking of a head case literally....:whistle:

If the Cowboyz had 52 other players with the passion & talent of Dez they would be perennial SB Contender :nod:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall, speaking of a head case literally....:whistle:

If the Cowboyz had 52 other players with the passion & talent of Dez they would be perennial SB Contender :nod:

well we are just gonna disagree

agree both head cases

Marshall has led the league in receptions how many years?

Which runs routes better?

Which is more Physical?

Which doesn't give up on plays when the ball isn't coming his way?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo doesn't trust him he brought that distrust on himself, so yes it is his problem. Every QB has their security blanket. With Romo it's Witten. By the way Witten has earned it.

TE's are most QBs safety blankets, Written just got involved in the redzone last season, you must PROPERLY utilize your Big Play WR. When all else fails heave it to Dez & let him make a play!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agree both head cases

Which is more Physical?

Which has a better chance to wear a Gold Jacket?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which has a better chance to wear a Gold Jacket?

you want to pay a guy based on potential he has yet to reach?

Isn't that why we drafted him ...... and years later he still hasn't gotten his head out of his ass?

Final year of his contract and he still cant run a crisp route.... Still dropping wide open passes... still a distraction on the sidelines? Still a circus show

You must own a Dez Jersey

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not 31 other teams. Don't know about any of the other teams, but the Eagles would steer clear.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agree both head cases

Which is more Physical?

Oooooh, I know!!! I know!!!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 31 other teams. Don't know about any of the other teams, but the Eagles would steer clear.

Desean is MORE than yall cam handle, hear he is on the trading block

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to pay a guy based on potential he has yet to reach?

Isn't that why we drafted him ...... and years later he still hasn't gotten his head out of his ass?

Final year of his contract and he still cant run a crisp route.... Still dropping wide open passes... still a distraction on the sidelines? Still a circus show

You must own a Dez Jersey

Potential HOF, name 10 legit WR better than deals, not to mention that is dealing with inept play calling

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential HOF, name 10 legit WR better than deals, not to mention that is dealing with inept play calling

potential HOF based on what? 2 1,000 yard seasons? And barely over 1,000 those two

Some of you guys treat him like he crossed 1300 yards ..... hell and some other treat him like he is the next Randy Moss... Or C Johnson

He's not even close

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
potential HOF based on what? 2 1,000 yard seasons? And barely over 1,000 those two

Some of you guys treat him like he crossed 1300 yards ..... hell and some other treat him like he is the next Randy Moss... Or C Johnson

He's not even close

Stalling to come up with that list a see :laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

List 1233

and 1382

less than 1000 the two years before

rookie year 561

Williams as a rookie over 700 .... after being pulled off the field for SEVERAL games to let Austin return

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what list you want .....

HOF receivers that did more in their first 4 years than DEZ ..... Thats a long fucking list

or you want me to find a list of ones that did LESS in their first 4 years that made it?

That list doesn't exist in the passing era ( Chris Carter would be the ONLY one I could name off the top of my head)

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List 1233

and 1382

less than 1000 the two years before

rookie year 561

Williams as a rookie over 700 .... after being pulled off the field for SEVERAL games to let Austin return

Too bad Dez can't scheme or throw himself the ball to pad them stats. Dez is the most dynamic player on the team