• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jarius Byrd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Pday and Twist looks like one of you will find out whose wrong and right in 2015, because this coming season's schedule is beasty to say the least.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Pday and Twist looks like one of you will find out whose wrong and right in 2015, because this coming season's schedule is beasty to say the least.

I never fear the schedule

if we are good enough we are .... If we cant beat hard teams ... then we arent

schedule never changes my opinion

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

works for me....established NFL head coach is the requirement, not just a new head coach. I don't consider any current coach on the Dallas staff as an established NFL head guy.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that most established NFL head coaches would avoid Dallas like the plague as long as Jerry is the GM. However, the fact that it is an opportunity to coach the Cowboys might cause some to reconsider. I think there are a few that would let the opportunity get the better of them. Parcels did, and you can't get more established than he was. Fisher may be one of those guys that thinks he can finally pull off what no one else has been able to. There are a few others I think would as well - Cower, Gruden (if you consider him established), Lovie Smith maybe.

The list is small, but the prestige of being a Dallas Cowboy HC is too much for some to turn down. Plus, if Jerry keeps to his predictable ways, he will vow to let the next head coach have more control over personnel, only to break his word once the team is on the verge of being on the verge.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. They wont find out. Because Fisher isn't losing his job. The Rams will be the best under the radar team going into this season.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Fisher would work for me and Bud Adams held onto him until Jerry committed back in 2011 just to spite Jerry for a perceived slight over the stadium deal in Houston before he moved the Oilers to Tennessee in 1998.

Old history and I wish I had a link but I remember reading about it in the newspaper a long time ago that Jerry was supposed to accompany Paul Tagliabue to Houston to help lobby the mayor and did not do so. The fence was mended or so Jerry thought Bud could keep a grudge and still get along.

Anyway old news

come on football season

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Rams bring in another haul of talent from this's years draft(thanks Redskins), why in the world would Fisher leave that team for this team going forward? The only way it would happen is if Jerry handed him the keys, and promised to get him anything he asked for and stay the Hell out of his way

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams don't get a qb they will remain a mediocre team. They really could use an injection of talent at wr. Austin is a step in the right direction, but Sammy Watkins would be huge. I think the rams will still be on the outside looking in in regards to the playoffs. Unless some how they get better QB play.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams don't get a qb they will remain a mediocre team. They really could use an injection of talent at wr. Austin is a step in the right direction, but Sammy Watkins would be huge. I think the rams will still be on the outside looking in in regards to the playoffs. Unless some how they get better QB play.

even if true the Rams are not going to let Fisher walk.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watkins is a real possibility for the Rams at some point, but my guess is if they stay at #2 it's Clowney, QB or Tackle. If they want Watkins maybe they trade down a little? It really all comes down to these QBs. None of them are a sure thing. IMO if the Rams or a couple other of these teams have a QB they love they would be complete idiots to pass on them because most of them will need a QB to contend and there is no guarantee you get a shot in anotehr year...so grab one if you like him that much, but if they don't love any of them they would be just as dumb to take one in the top 5 because a swing and a miss would be the worst case scenario.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Rams going OT and safety

I think they stick with Bradford .... and go receiver in the 2nd

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gruden would work for Jerrah

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gruden would work for Jerrah

I think he would also. He seems to try to endear himself to the Cowboys every time he does one of our games. But to be honest, he wouldn't be near the top of my list. I like Gruden and don't think he would be horrible, but there are a few others I'd rather have. Premature at this point because it all comes down to who is available at the time...whenever that time may be...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with Fisher

Nothing Flashy about him ..... I just like how he coaches the basics .....

He took a team .... with McNair .. Eddie George ... best receiver he had was Mason ( good solid players but not HOFers)

A no name defense ...

and came one yard shy of beating the greatest team on turf

Now imagine him .... With Jerry's wallet open

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with Fisher

Nothing Flashy about him ..... I just like how he coaches the basics .....

He took a team .... with McNair .. Eddie George ... best receiver he had was Mason ( good solid players but not HOFers)

A no name defense ...

and came one yard shy of beating the greatest team on turf

Now imagine him .... With Jerry's wallet open

I'd say both of those guys are actually border line Caliber players same with Donovan Mcnabb so I don't think he can be labled as a guy who did more with less. Of all Fishers greatness he's basically a .500 HC .

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would have made A move for Peyton when he was in purgatory in N.O. That would have been awesome.