• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison is a piece of shit

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So this has turned into a 'who's the bigger acquitted scumbag Ben or Ray thread?'

Let's address the issue at hand. Harrison is a dirty player. The hit was intentional. The proof is in the extra step he took towards McCoy. This POS is a world class athlete. In that extra step he could've laid up...instead, being POS that he is he went head hunting. Not the first time. Suspension is in order.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this has turned into a 'who's the bigger acquitted scumbag Ben or Ray thread?'

Let's address the issue at hand. Harrison is a dirty player. The hit was intentional. The proof is in the extra step he took towards McCoy. This POS is a world class athlete. In that extra step he could've laid up...instead, being POS that he is he went head hunting. Not the first time. Suspension is in order.

ben was never aquitted

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to keep the "Ray card" in my pocket until someone starts insulting someone like Dennis Weathersby or some ridiculous shit like that. It gets played a lot.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:evil: :tj:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to keep the "Ray card" in my pocket until someone starts insulting someone like Dennis Weathersby or some ridiculous shit like that. It gets played a lot.

that's kind of what i did here....i was just trying to lighten the mood a bit

shit was gettin kinda tense

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so confused right now, guess I better just get back to work, lol.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smoke if you want to continue this debate come on over to the steeler page these folks here dont need this arrangement on their board .. see ya there

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smoke if you want to continue this debate come on over to the steeler page these folks here dont need this arrangement on their board .. see ya there

awwwww mannnnn

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have to give Cincy time to get back into the thick of the NFL....They are used to prima donna underacheivers like Ohcocinco and Carson Palmer. A.J Green and Andy Dalton will show them what the NFL is about.

So true and I'm a Bengal fan. Definitely blinded by those goggles for a few seasons.

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison has a persona to keep. A fine here, and a little fine there will only build upon that persona. Look how much dough Mean Joe Green made off of commercials long after his career ended. Harrison will too.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He doesn't care about fines. As a repeat offender, a suspension is warranted..if Goodell wants to actually abide by what he says anyway.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Bengals players keep it up they'll have enough to fill the entire 22 man roster for the Mean Machine in the Longest Yard. :evil:

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
oh, believe me, i know the rules

and you're absolutely right...lewis was not and is not guilty of murder (you may wanna bookmark this post)

i repeat: lewis was not and is not guilty of murder

however, lets take a look at something he was found guilty of

CNNSI.com - NFL Football - Lewis to accept lesser charge, testify Tuesday - Monday June 05, 2000 09:31 PM

still waiting....can you dig up any criminal charges against ben?

A fucking misdeameanor....Hell I had one of those too for taking book..