• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison is a piece of shit

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No replies needed Steelers fans. If you defend that hit, you're an idiot. He launched himself at McCoy's head. The league needs to start suspending him. Fines obviously don't work. What a fucking dick. Maybe he'll learn once he ends somebody's career.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Here's the hit if you're wondering what he's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us something we don't already know.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No replies needed Steelers fans. If you defend that hit, you're an idiot. He launched himself at McCoy's head. The league needs to start suspending him. Fines obviously don't work. What a fucking dick. Maybe he'll learn once he ends somebody's career.

I like your quote. I read the entire Dark Tower series. No other read has ever upset me so much with the conclusion, but yet also had me saying, wow that was completely different and unexpected.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you want to take Colt McCoy out?

The Browns formula works for us, the browns can't win, so that's 2 wins for us, if you mess with it, that could change.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
helmet to the face mask.

don't know if that was really intentional, but he needs to work on his angles, he could have been much lower, and not led with the helmet.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure a fine is in order as we speak.Morning Vance,have a good one bud.:peace2:

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He needs to be suspended. He's a repeat offender and there is a line between playing hard-nosed football and intentionally trying to hurt people. At least 2 games are in order. Yeah, he's a total degenerate POS. Didnt he have a dog that mauled his little girl? What kind of man would keep a dog around that is capable of hurting their kids? POS on and off the field.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you clowns say you don't want us over here and then you start a thread with a title like this,,,,,,fuck all of you

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you clowns say you don't want us over here and then you start a thread with a title like this,,,,,,fuck all of you

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Lol..

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you have half a fucking brain you will close this thread,,,I have already contacted ghost

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defend what he did. Go ahead. Tell us how it wasn't helmet to helmet, or that he's a repeat offender.

He clearly hasn't gotten the messege on how to play within the rules of the game, and when you make so much money, fines don't do crap. He deserves to be suspended. I love how you just ignored the entire concept of this post because you know this part is true.

Instead, you'd rather focus on us talking about you. How insecure are you to continue to come over here and complain about us on our own board. Please, if you don't like what we say, ignore it. We are free to pretty much talk about anything on here. The post was football related, and seeing how it was the only game on last night, it was completely relevant to the NFL landscape.

Thanks for continuing to show your insecurities.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I am concerned, and the rules state I believe, he is a running back at that point (left the pocket), and if that hit was made on Payton Hillis nobody would care.

I dunno, he didn't launch IMO. Defensive backs do a lot worse, but they are not 260 pounds.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As far as I am concerned, and the rules state I believe, he is a running back at that point (left the pocket), and if that hit was made on Payton Hillis nobody would care.

I dunno, he didn't launch IMO. Defensive backs do a lot worse, but they are not 260 pounds.

you are incorrect. He is the definition of a defenseless player as he;s a QB that had clearly released the ball. If he woulda been out of pocket with the ball or in the act of throwing it'd be different. But considering that he had got rid of the ball, Harrison took a step and then went helmet to helmet it makes it a blatant suspension for this POS.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's helmet to helmet and he'll be fined. He shouldn't be suspended. Yes, he's a retard. Everyone knows this. We have several retards on our own team too. The difference is we openly acknowledge this fact and don't defend these clowns. Steelers fans are a rare breed.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He released it a split second before he was hit. He was running with the ball tucked like he was going to run. It was helmet to helmet for sure, but not as bad as some people are making out to be.

If he gets suspended because of his history, I am fine with that. But that hit itself is not nearly as bad as some of the ones that I have seen DBs do (Mayweather, Robinson, Clark)