• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison is a piece of shit

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i see the Texan's will be without there star wr tomorrow,just hope we can pull out the W!! Morning Vance and doug,hope ya guys have a good one. ps,Hey Vance we got the Cats at 5,lets kick some Hoosier butt!! lol GO UK!!!!!!!!!!! :)

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real game is on at 12:30 today.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...you live in KY. The Crosstown Shootout - UC vs. Filthy Xavier.

OH yea,the Bearcats and the big X play! Now that should be a good one.Xavier already beat Butler,although Butler lost some upper classmen.UC should give em all they want today.:sad:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH yea,the Bearcats and the big X play! Now that should be a good one.Xavier already beat Butler,although Butler lost some upper classmen.UC should give em all they want today.:sad:

It's on ESPN2. Xavier is ranked #8 and the game is at their place. They should win, but these games are usually close. The records and rankings rarely play a factor.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's on ESPN2. Xavier is ranked #8 and the game is at their place. They should win, but these games are usually close. The records and rankings rarely play a factor.

Ya never know,UC's got some good talent this yr...hell they alway's seem too get the ahtletic one's!....Maryland used to be good at that as well.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an impartial observer (I'm a Panthers fan), Harrison has repeatedly made some questionable hits. Seeing as the game of football is a violent contact sport, some of the earlier ones could certainly be forgiven, but he should be fully aware of the rule changes by now. Considering he's already been fined and suspended for previous violations, he is either too stupid, arrogant, or downright ignorant and needs to be punished.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As an impartial observer (I'm a Panthers fan), Harrison has repeatedly made some questionable hits. Seeing as the game of football is a violent contact sport, some of the earlier ones could certainly be forgiven, but he should be fully aware of the rule changes by now. Considering he's already been fined and suspended for previous violations, he is either too stupid, arrogant, or downright ignorant and needs to be punished.

I'd say stupid AND arrogant.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:boxing:

Yeah, getting hit with a cheap shot by a typical Bearcats b-ball thug is real filthy.

Shut the fuck up. X started it. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see that. The way X handled themselves after the game is disgraceful.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the fuck up. X started it. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see that. The way X handled themselves after the game is disgraceful.

"we aint thugs...we gangstas!"

- Xavier basketball

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if somebody told him he had issues with reading comprehension...

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I remember when I was five years old and did something wrong and told my parents somebody else started it. Yes, getting shit talked to you by your rival then throwing a cheap shot makes it totally right. That white guy from Boise St deserved to get dropped by Blount, Holyfield deserved to have his ear bit off by Tyson after head butting him, and the cartoonist who drew Mohammed deserved to be murdered. Two wrongs totally make a right.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I was five years old and did something wrong and told my parents somebody else started it. Yes, getting shit talked to you by your rival then throwing a cheap shot makes it totally right. That white guy from Boise St deserved to get dropped by Blount, Holyfield deserved to have his ear bit off by Tyson after head butting him, and the cartoonist who drew Mohammed deserved to be murdered. Two wrongs totally make a right.

It was a melee. Everyone was throwing punches with intent to do harm. Frease actually got it. Boo freakin hoo.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, I hope he feels good about the punch because it's going to cost him.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we could get Gates to play ball with the same enthusiasm he throws his right cross with.......