• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Finally Game Day

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Harry thru the EZ play was awful. Hardly get to see one of those. Overall, he was solid, Miami ripped that ball out.
I understand why they have that rule but hate it.
Harry needs to secure the ball better no excuse. It won't sit well with BB this week during practice. Could've been the difference in the game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why they have that rule but hate it.
Harry needs to secure the ball better no excuse. It won't sit well with BB this week during practice. Could've been the difference in the game.
Pats won. Things have changed but Cam clicked and delivered. They have a powerful run game. Am more pleased than I thought. Go the flamboyant dress code of Cam. Haha.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats won. Things have changed but Cam clicked and delivered. They have a powerful run game. Am more pleased than I thought. Go the flamboyant dress code of Cam. Haha.
I had little issue with Cam today minus a few first down celebrations. He was a game manager today. Nothing great and nothing to show as a former MVP. I'll take it and hold judgement until they play a talented team. Looking forward to next weeks matchup.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had little issue with Cam today minus a few first down celebrations. He was a game manager today. Nothing great and nothing to show as a former MVP. I'll take it and hold judgement until they play a talented team. Looking forward to next weeks matchup.
True, Cam likes his showmanship. Let it slide. Pats have become rigid, or maybe BB will be wearing a Fedora soon. LOL.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know if I can watch this asshole all season. He's fucking nauseating.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Harry thru the EZ play was awful. Hardly get to see one of those. Overall, he was solid, Miami ripped that ball out.
I agree. Sometimes it just comes down to the other team making a play.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know if I can watch this asshole all season. He's fucking nauseating.
The guy is quirky, not an asshole... unless you are referring to something specific I missed.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly grabbed for his hamstring. I believe someone took a cheap shot on him at the end and that is why he was so pissed. He was ready to knock someone out

Miami was throwing a lot of shit at the end of the game. #51 was punching with a closed fist like he was trying to hit the ball at the goal line but he was actually punching Michel in the gut. They were doing a lot of shoving getting up off the piles. #33 Whitehead must have dove across a player already on the ground at least 8-10 times yesterday. I have a feeling the league will be in touch with Flores and at least four players to inform them that their next paycheck will be a little lighter.

Nothing more than cheap ass, dirty football. Maybe someone needs to take a shot or two at Fitz's knees.. Then see how they all feel about cheap shit.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm trying to like him and have thought his press conferences have all been somewhat interesting as he gives more insight than Brady ever did. And he's a gamer. That said, when is everybody going to acknowledge that the guy is a Peter puffer? First, who the fuck wears expensive chains during an NFL game? Who the fuck dresses like that? And his emotional outburst after the game yesterday solidified it. He's likely a pillow biter. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just sayin.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami was throwing a lot of shit at the end of the game. #51 was punching with a closed fist like he was trying to hit the ball at the goal line but he was actually punching Michel in the gut. They were doing a lot of shoving getting up off the piles. #33 Whitehead must have dove across a player already on the ground at least 8-10 times yesterday. I have a feeling the league will be in touch with Flores and at least four players to inform them that their next paycheck will be a little lighter.

Nothing more than cheap ass, dirty football. Maybe someone needs to take a shot or two at Fitz's knees.. Then see how they all feel about cheap shit.
Yeah, that CLEARLY was a punch and not trying to knock ball away! If I'm not mistaken the whistle had already blown.

Grabbing at Newton's chain at end of game as well. But if you're dumb enough to wear one that'll happen

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So they were playing football?

1. You cannot throw a punch with out a closed fist!
2. Punching at the ball is not an uncommon practice in the NFL. Due player take a few in the gut from time to time? Yeah that's where the ball is.
3. We'll see about fines

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really in all honesty probably should have costed the Patriots the win.

He did make some nice catches that he would have either dropped or not attempted to catch last year

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say I'm happy with this 1st game.
I can say I'm happy for a sloppy win after coming in unprepared.
We'll get better.....

For someone on a new team with little practice and no pre-season, I'm ok with the sloppiness. Compare that to Brady who had all kinds of timing issues.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to like him and have thought his press conferences have all been somewhat interesting as he gives more insight than Brady ever did. And he's a gamer. That said, when is everybody going to acknowledge that the guy is a Peter puffer? First, who the fuck wears expensive chains during an NFL game? Who the fuck dresses like that? And his emotional outburst after the game yesterday solidified it. He's likely a pillow biter. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just sayin.
I'm inclined to agree, though I wouldn't state it as crudely. The point isn't relevant to anything though. Your point that he's a gamer is relevant and I want gamers on my team. It's also important that gamers stick to the game plan. If he nails that part too then we are "on to" a great season.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm inclined to agree, though I wouldn't state it as crudely. The point isn't relevant to anything though. Your point that he's a gamer is relevant and I want gamers on my team. It's also important that gamers stick to the game plan. If he nails that part too then we are "on to" a great season.

Ya, as long as the dude practices hard, plays hard, and is liked by his teammates it's all good but I will likely be inclined to skip his press conferences. When he had his little outburst yesterday I couldn't help but wonder how BB will deal with that if it continues to happen.

Again, I want to like him and he's by all accounts been a great teammate so far but that little outburst in the first game of the season had me at least slightly concerned as there are tougher teams ahead.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam can suck all the wieners he wants. I’m fine with it. For a guy who hasn’t played a lot of football in a couple years, I thought he looked great. With more practice/games he will only get better. He had a better game than “Pick 6 Brady” and “Yo soy Fiesta” Gronk. I loved both those guys. But I’m glad they moved on.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam can suck all the wieners he wants. I’m fine with it. For a guy who hasn’t played a lot of football in a couple years, I thought he looked great. With more practice/games he will only get better. He had a better game than “Pick 6 Brady” and “Yo soy Fiesta” Gronk. I loved both those guys. But I’m glad they moved on.