• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No where does it say UF NEEDS 7 home games for their budget like you falsely claimed. NOWHERE

You obviously didn't read the quote from Foley or the other piece explaining that it makes no sense to play fewer than that AND that this is the NORM when looking at what other programs do.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not saying WVU’s is better. I’m saying UFs is still garbage and because FSU is usually ranked only makes it less garbage.

You have been arguing UF plays a good OOC schedule. They don’t.
You have been arguing UF can’t play anyone else good OOC because they need 7 home games for budgetary reasons. They don’t.

If UF's is garbage then your own team's is far worse as are the OOC schedules of most other programs. UF plays more games against ranked opponents than all but a handful of others.

Given that...ie more games against ranked opponents, then hell yes, I'd say UF plays a good OOC schedule. There are 130 Division I teams and only 5 or less play more games against ranked opponents OOC than UF does. That means 125 or so are WORSE/WEAKER than UF's is.

UF's schedules fit the norm in playing 7 home games in most years. Most other major programs do the same for the exact same reasons - ie budgetary.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's 3 different PROGRAMS you simple fuck. Each program fields a different team each year. Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron. 18 games vs ranked opponents for UF vs only 11 for WVU.

Stop trying to compare your weak ass schedule to UFs. Its not even close.

I’m not comparing shit you dumb botch. I’m stating UF OOC schedule is horrible. thats it

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UF's is garbage then your own team's is far worse as are the OOC schedules of most other programs. UF plays more games against ranked opponents than all but a handful of others.

Given that...ie more games against ranked opponents, then hell yes, I'd say UF plays a good OOC schedule. There are 130 Division I teams and only 5 or less play more games against ranked opponents OOC than UF does. That means 125 or so are WORSE/WEAKER than UF's is.

UF's schedules fit the norm in playing 7 home games in most years. Most other major programs do the same for the exact same reasons - ie budgetary.

You have and had for a while an extra OOC game. You have the benefit of an 8nstate rival that’s usually ranked. That is the only thing stopping your OOC schedule from being Baylor esque.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't read the quote from Foley or the other piece explaining that it makes no sense to play fewer than that AND that this is the NORM when looking at what other programs do.

But they don’t have to. That was my whole point before we got into this childish pissing match. Well done with some of those insults btw. I’ll have to steal one or two of them.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not comparing shit you dumb botch. I’m stating UF OOC schedule is horrible. thats it

I am comparing you dumb piece of shit, and I'm saying UF's OOC schedule is better than your school's and better than the vast majority of schools' OOC schedules. The facts clearly show it.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have and had for a while an extra OOC game. You have the benefit of an 8nstate rival that’s usually ranked. That is the only thing stopping your OOC schedule from being Baylor esque.

"benefit" of an in-state rival that's ranked. Yeah because its such a "benefit" playing a quality opponent. Gosh, that's not more likely to lead to more losses or anything. Nope! Its just a pure "benefit" for the team that plays more tough opponents. :L

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they don’t have to. That was my whole point before we got into this childish pissing match. Well done with some of those insults btw. I’ll have to steal one or two of them.

It would be stupid not to. There is no reason for UF's athletic department to miss out on millions of needed dollars it could otherwise make in order to strengthen an OOC schedule that ALREADY sees UF consistently play more ranked opponents than all but a handful of other schools in America.

For the record, I didn't start down the road to a pissing contest and I'm more than happy to stop anytime you are.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my take is a blue blood plays 2 FBS teams this year and then again next year.

You telling me whom else you play doesn’t change that fact. Florida continues to schedule home cupcake game to pad their win collum.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my take is a blue blood plays 2 FBS teams this year and then again next year.

You telling me whom else you play doesn’t change that fact. Florida continues to schedule home cupcake game to pad their win collum.

Let’s compare the total number of end of season ranked OOC opponents Texas has scheduled over the last 20 years with the total number Florida has scheduled.

That’s a fair comparison, right neil?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They need to have at least 8 home games a year or else they are losing money.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s compare the total number of end of season ranked OOC opponents Texas has scheduled over the last 20 years with the total number Florida has scheduled.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

You can't control who's ranked or who's not ranked after the season when you schedule games 10 years out. You can control how many FCS/G5/P5 teams you schedule.

Also I called end of thread like 2 pages ago

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

You can't control who's ranked or who's not ranked after the season when you schedule games 10 years out. You can control how many FCS/G5/P5 teams you schedule.

Also I called end of thread like 2 pages ago

Don't give me this bullshit about how you have no idea which programs are likely to field good teams and which ones aren't 5 years from now, 10 years from now etc. We all know who is usually tough and who isn't.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas tried to pad their win column with Maryland, but the Terps shoved it up Bevo’s ass TWICE.

Obviously Neil continues to feel the anal pain from those bludgeonings.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am comparing you dumb piece of shit, and I'm saying UF's OOC schedule is better than your school's and better than the vast majority of schools' OOC schedules. The facts clearly show it.

I am not dumbass that’s the difference. I know my team plays a crap OOC. The difference is I can admit it. Compare all you want, UF plays a shit OOC schedule.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"benefit" of an in-state rival that's ranked. Yeah because its such a "benefit" playing a quality opponent. Gosh, that's not more likely to lead to more losses or anything. Nope! Its just a pure "benefit" for the team that plays more tough opponents. :L

It’s a benefit to your sos, our argument dipshit. An people lose to bad teams too. Shit you guys did a few years ago. Acting like having a (usually) ranked FSU on your OOC schedule is so terrible more than makes my argument. UF has a horrid OOC, so does WVU.