• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You've clearly missed the point. The quality of the opponent is what matters - not the distance traveled to play them.

Let's try this again. You claim UF gets some big advantage only traveling 2 hours to Tally to play fsu rather than traveling farther to play somebody else. I don't agree that traveling 2 hours is some big advantage and traveling say, 4 hours very different. But let's say it is. Then the very next year fsu gets that exact same advantage by only traveling 2 hours to play UF. The net effect after two years of home and home is zero. One team got the big advantage of a shorter travel one year and the other team got the same advantage the next year.

So once again, air miles do not matter when we're talking about a home and home contract. It balances out after 2 years.

So....do we get back to the hurling insults phase here? Seems that's the direction you want to go.
Your goofy ass is always online.You got an only fans website or something.

Florida is going to fire Billy and their 20th ranked class will roll. And etc...

Be careful or UCF and USF are going to relegate that ass

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Deathroll, if Florida can get away with scheduling creampuffs to make more money, have at it, but some of your excuses are still pretty lame. I know my Gophers once won a Natl Title going 6-0 in conference, and their 2 ooc games were vs the Big 8 Champ and the Pac-8 Champ, and they did that with just an 8 game schedule. Now we play 12 games and you think you have to play two Div 1AA teams? I'd be embarrassed, personally.

But hey, I don't want to join in and gang up on you, because I've always respected Florida, as a school always, and their sports programs most of the time. And UF has played a ton of Highly rated teams throughout the years, and I think that is the argument you should stick with. But now being in the weaker Division of the SEC, scheduling 2 Div 1AA teams is just asking for it, and is deserving of the flack people give you. But hey, if it makes your university more money and it doesn't prevent you from being able to whoop up on Michigan in your bowl game every year, just take the flack and don't sweat it, lol. A lot of cfb fans out there are just jealous of Florida.
Minnesota should roll over and die. Just quit.
Wake up with barely cracked eyes and see the darkness of their irrelevance and invisibility. I'm going to buy a gopher shirt because it's like buying a Doors t shirt. But not as great.