• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team can say what you uncle fucking inbred hillbilly? Playing a ranked OOC opponent every year or averaging that is FAR TOUGHER than most teams do.

HOW COME YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A LITTLE CUCK FAGGOT TO SHOW US WHO YOUR TEAM HAS PLAYED OOC????

I don’t see every team saying that you jort wearing faggot.

HOW COME YOU ARE TOO CHICKEN SHIT TO SHOW WHERE YOUR AD SAID YOU NEED 7 home games for “budget” reasons?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF might own the series you simple bitch, but over the last 20 years they don’t own shit with FSU. Try and stay more relevant to now bitch.

Ohh and I noticed you’re still too much of a bitch to link when your AD stated UF needs 7 home games, why? BECAUSE HE DIDNT YOU CUM GUZZLING TOAD.

You are a fraud and a fake the believes UF has a good OOC schedule and needs to use conference and bowl games to help that. Just pathetic

41-14 this year vs fsu. Try that for now bitch.

Oh and its not up to me to show that 7 home games are not needed. Every Gator knows this has been the policy in most years since the 12th game was added and we know why - its for budgetary reasons. My god you are a stupid little jizz gargling faggot to think you know better when you plainly don't know a fucking thing - except how to take it in the ass from your relatives.

AND YOU'RE STILL TOO MUCH OF A SCARED LITTLE BITCH TO SHOW US WHO YOUR TEAM HAS PLAYED OOC.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see every team saying that you jort wearing faggot.

HOW COME YOU ARE TOO CHICKEN SHIT TO SHOW WHERE YOUR AD SAID YOU NEED 7 home games for “budget” reasons?

You're the one saying UF doesn't need 7 home games to meet its budget. Show us that it doesn't you little beta cuck faggot.

HOW COME YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A COWARDLY LITTLE PUSSY TO SHOW US YOUR TEAMS' RANKED OOC OPPONENTS????

We're waiting you retarded inbred little cum swallowing faggot. Show us.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the retard Gaytor fan. AP rankings

2017 VPI

2014 Alabama

2011 LSU

2010 LSU
2010 Maryland

2005 VPI

2004 VPI

2003 Wisconsin
2003 Maryland

2002 Maryland

2001 Maryland

2000 Notre Dame

1998 Ohio State

Now that list isn’t close to impressive, but no one here is going full retard like you and saying it is. We literally have played 8 different teams that are ranked OOC. Some of which in a 3 game conference schedule. STfU with you saying Florida plays a tough OOC.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
41-14 this year vs fsu. Try that for now bitch.

Oh and its not up to me to show that 7 home games are not needed. Every Gator knows this has been the policy in most years since the 12th game was added and we know why - its for budgetary reasons. My god you are a stupid little jizz gargling faggot to think you know better when you plainly don't know a fucking thing - except how to take it in the ass from your relatives.

AND YOU'RE STILL TOO MUCH OF A SCARED LITTLE BITCH TO SHOW US WHO YOUR TEAM HAS PLAYED OOC.

EXCEPT YOU STATED YOUR AD SAID IT.

If he indeed did, show us. You can’t because he never did and you are too chicken shit to admit it. You are just using this excuse to hide behind your bullshit OOC scheduling.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one saying UF doesn't need 7 home games to meet its budget. Show us that it doesn't you little beta cuck faggot.

HOW COME YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A COWARDLY LITTLE PUSSY TO SHOW US YOUR TEAMS' RANKED OOC OPPONENTS????

We're waiting you retarded inbred little cum swallowing faggot. Show us.

You were the one stating your AD said it. Not me. Show us and prove me wrong, ohh wait you can’t. You just use it to hide behind your bullshit excuse of an OOC schedule.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the retard Gaytor fan. AP rankings

2017 VPI

2014 Alabama

2011 LSU

2010 LSU
2010 Maryland

2005 VPI

2004 VPI

2003 Wisconsin
2003 Maryland

2002 Maryland

2001 Maryland

2000 Notre Dame

1998 Ohio State

Now that list isn’t close to impressive, but no one here is going full retard like you and saying it is. We literally have played 8 different teams that are ranked OOC. Some of which in a 3 game conference schedule. STfU with you saying Florida plays a tough OOC.

The Mountain Queer stupidly claims "different" is important. "Different" doesn't matter in terms of quality. We can't see what those teams were ranked.

Here are UF's

fsu #8

fsu #14

fsu #5

fsu #1

fsu #10

fsu #23

fsu #17

fsu #21

fsu #23

fsu #15

miami #5
fsu #11

miami #2
fsu #21

fsu #15

fsu #5

fsu #1

fsu #3

18 teams that finished ranked. Of those, 9 finished in the top 10 and two of them were national champs.

STFU with saying UF doesn't play a tough OOC schedule. Its been one hell of a lot tougher than yours.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXCEPT YOU STATED YOUR AD SAID IT.

If he indeed did, show us. You can’t because he never did and you are too chicken shit to admit it. You are just using this excuse to hide behind your bullshit OOC scheduling.

Bullshit. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about as usual. Any Gator can tell you this was said many many times. Here is an example.

UF AD Jeremy Foley amenable to more neutral-site games, possibly at the Citrus Bowl

Still, Foley said, the circumstances will have to be right to play one fewer home game.

"I still think seven games at home is important," Foley said. "It’s important to boosters who pay their season tickets for seven games. I think it’s important to the city of Gainesville who the economy."

Why Florida Football Never Goes West

2. Jeremy Foley is a businessman.

The year 1992 didn't just see an expanded SEC schedule, it also was Jeremy Foley's first year as UF athletic director. He's been great for the school in a number of areas, one of them being money. Florida athletics are among the best and most profitable in the nation, regularly donating millions back to the university ($6 million a year, lately).

He runs a tight ship financially, looking to maximize revenue. He must do this, because the dysfunctional state leadership in Florida doesn't ever give more than lukewarm support to higher education. If his athletics department had to go looking for a handout from the university, it would be a disaster politically.

3. Foley wants seven home games.

Part of maximizing revenue is ensuring that the team plays a certain number of home games per year. It used to be six with the 11-game schedule, and now it's seven with the 12-game schedule. He is not alone on that issue. Just look around and you'll find FSU, Clemson, Rutgers, Texas A&M, and the entire Big Ten on the same page, and that's just from the first page of search results for "athletic directors prefer football seven home games".

It's not hard to see why. In 2009, the profit from Florida's three cupcakes covered the expenses for all of the home games for the entire year. That doesn't even include seat license and luxury box revenue, by the way.

In the six seasons since the 12th game became permanent, only three of the other 13 SEC schools have had fewer than seven home games at least half the time. One is Georgia, thanks to aggressive scheduling, and another is Missouri, thanks to playing two neutral site games within its home state versus Illinois and Kansas. The third is Vanderbilt, but I'm not sure what to make of it as one of the years of six home games was when it took a paycheck to go to Michigan and lose in 2006. No one else in this discussion has served as someone else's guarantee game opponent.

6. It's hard to argue with the results.

Florida football pays the bills for most of the rest of the sports, same as everywhere. By consistently maximizing revenue as Foley has, UF has been able to invest more in the other sports. The results speak for themselves.

Florida has won 21 of the last 24 SEC All-Sports awards, and it's the only school to sweep all three categories (men's, women's and overall) in the same year. UF has been in the top ten of the Director's Cup all 18 years it has existed; the rest of the SEC combined (including A&M and Mizzou) has only equaled UF's 18 appearances in the top ten. If you do a weighted scoring system (10 points for first, nine for second, etc.), Florida would have a score of 118. The next highest is Georgia at 37, and no other SEC school has even 10 points.

It's worked out pretty well on the gridiron too. Since 1992, the year after the last non-conference game outside the state, Florida has won three national titles, seven SEC titles, and ten SEC East titles. It's probably difficult for Foley to consider changing a system that clearly isn't broken.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one stating your AD said it. Not me. Show us and prove me wrong, ohh wait you can’t. You just use it to hide behind your bullshit excuse of an OOC schedule.

I did just show you AND I showed that our OOC schedule has been considerably better than yours.

Wanna go back further than 20 years? I'm game! Remember when fsu was finishing in the top 5 every year? We were playing them every one of those years. We played miami up until 1987...that included two of their national championship seasons in the 80s along with games against Ga Tech, Va Tech, Southern Cal, Syracuse, Rutgers, East Carolina, Cal and several others. We can go back to WVU's Big East days and see what those OOC schedules looked like compared to UF's.....though I warn you its only going to tilt even further in UF's favor for facing ranked opponents if we go back further.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel dumber for reading any of this shit.

Florida plays bad teams outside of FSU with their OOC. End of discussion

Florida plays good teams in their conference schedule. End of discussion.

EOT/

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EOT/

I agree with you that UF's OOC schedule aside from fsu is bad. Then again, if you eliminate the one "big" opponent on most school's OOC schedules, then their OOC schedules look bad too. How many programs regularly schedule more than one good OOC opponent? Very few. All credit to the ones who do...but the truth is there are very few of them and its usually to make up for a weaker conference schedule.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that UF's OOC schedule aside from fsu is bad. Then again, if you eliminate the one "big" opponent on most school's OOC schedules, then their OOC schedules look bad too. How many programs regularly schedule more than one good OOC opponent? Very few. All credit to the ones who do...but the truth is there are very few of them and its usually to make up for a weaker conference schedule.

EOT/

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mountain Queer stupidly claims "different" is important. "Different" doesn't matter in terms of quality. We can't see what those teams were ranked.

Here are UF's

fsu #8

fsu #14

fsu #5

fsu #1

fsu #10

fsu #23

fsu #17

fsu #21

fsu #23

fsu #15

miami #5
fsu #11

miami #2
fsu #21

fsu #15

fsu #5

fsu #1

fsu #3

18 teams that finished ranked. Of those, 9 finished in the top 10 and two of them were national champs.

STFU with saying UF doesn't play a tough OOC schedule. Its been one hell of a lot tougher than yours.

That is literally 3 different teams you simple fuck. Again, you have the benefit of UF playing FSU. Stop trying to tell the world you play a tough OOC schedule you simple fuck.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about as usual. Any Gator can tell you this was said many many times. Here is an example.

UF AD Jeremy Foley amenable to more neutral-site games, possibly at the Citrus Bowl

Still, Foley said, the circumstances will have to be right to play one fewer home game.

"I still think seven games at home is important," Foley said. "It’s important to boosters who pay their season tickets for seven games. I think it’s important to the city of Gainesville who the economy."

Why Florida Football Never Goes West

2. Jeremy Foley is a businessman.

The year 1992 didn't just see an expanded SEC schedule, it also was Jeremy Foley's first year as UF athletic director. He's been great for the school in a number of areas, one of them being money. Florida athletics are among the best and most profitable in the nation, regularly donating millions back to the university ($6 million a year, lately).

He runs a tight ship financially, looking to maximize revenue. He must do this, because the dysfunctional state leadership in Florida doesn't ever give more than lukewarm support to higher education. If his athletics department had to go looking for a handout from the university, it would be a disaster politically.

3. Foley wants seven home games.

Part of maximizing revenue is ensuring that the team plays a certain number of home games per year. It used to be six with the 11-game schedule, and now it's seven with the 12-game schedule. He is not alone on that issue. Just look around and you'll find FSU, Clemson, Rutgers, Texas A&M, and the entire Big Ten on the same page, and that's just from the first page of search results for "athletic directors prefer football seven home games".

It's not hard to see why. In 2009, the profit from Florida's three cupcakes covered the expenses for all of the home games for the entire year. That doesn't even include seat license and luxury box revenue, by the way.

In the six seasons since the 12th game became permanent, only three of the other 13 SEC schools have had fewer than seven home games at least half the time. One is Georgia, thanks to aggressive scheduling, and another is Missouri, thanks to playing two neutral site games within its home state versus Illinois and Kansas. The third is Vanderbilt, but I'm not sure what to make of it as one of the years of six home games was when it took a paycheck to go to Michigan and lose in 2006. No one else in this discussion has served as someone else's guarantee game opponent.

6. It's hard to argue with the results.

Florida football pays the bills for most of the rest of the sports, same as everywhere. By consistently maximizing revenue as Foley has, UF has been able to invest more in the other sports. The results speak for themselves.

Florida has won 21 of the last 24 SEC All-Sports awards, and it's the only school to sweep all three categories (men's, women's and overall) in the same year. UF has been in the top ten of the Director's Cup all 18 years it has existed; the rest of the SEC combined (including A&M and Mizzou) has only equaled UF's 18 appearances in the top ten. If you do a weighted scoring system (10 points for first, nine for second, etc.), Florida would have a score of 118. The next highest is Georgia at 37, and no other SEC school has even 10 points.

It's worked out pretty well on the gridiron too. Since 1992, the year after the last non-conference game outside the state, Florida has won three national titles, seven SEC titles, and ten SEC East titles. It's probably difficult for Foley to consider changing a system that clearly isn't broken.

No where does it say UF NEEDS 7 home games for their budget like you falsely claimed. NOWHERE

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did just show you AND I showed that our OOC schedule has been considerably better than yours.

Wanna go back further than 20 years? I'm game! Remember when fsu was finishing in the top 5 every year? We were playing them every one of those years. We played miami up until 1987...that included two of their national championship seasons in the 80s along with games against Ga Tech, Va Tech, Southern Cal, Syracuse, Rutgers, East Carolina, Cal and several others. We can go back to WVU's Big East days and see what those OOC schedules looked like compared to UF's.....though I warn you its only going to tilt even further in UF's favor for facing ranked opponents if we go back further.

I’m not saying WVU’s is better. I’m saying UFs is still garbage and because FSU is usually ranked only makes it less garbage.

You have been arguing UF plays a good OOC schedule. They don’t.
You have been arguing UF can’t play anyone else good OOC because they need 7 home games for budgetary reasons. They don’t.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EOT/

That’s all I’ve been arguing.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was just another cupcake this year. Our OOC schedule is even weaker now.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is literally 3 different teams you simple fuck. Again, you have the benefit of UF playing FSU. Stop trying to tell the world you play a tough OOC schedule you simple fuck.

No, that's 3 different PROGRAMS you simple fuck. Each program fields a different team each year. Jesus Christ you are a fucking moron. 18 games vs ranked opponents for UF vs only 11 for WVU.

Stop trying to compare your weak ass schedule to UFs. Its not even close.