• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that it has been pointed out that Florida is not playing two FCS schools this year, right.

You’ve even acknowledged that you were wrong once in this thread about it. Please troll better than this or take this weak shot back to Rivals.
??? Well the FCS list includes Idaho and Charleston Southern ... by my count—2 FCS teams.

Should you wish troll better —get your facts right. The other thread was regarding the number of teams that play FCS teams 1 time.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Well the FCS list includes Idaho and Charleston Southern ... by my count—2 FCS teams.

Should you wish troll better —get your facts right. The other thread was regarding the number of teams that play FCS teams 1 time.
What two FCS teams do they play next year? I corrected myself after that but I couldn’t edit.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphie, do you believe one more game versus a P5 cupcake strengthens a team or simply their schedule? Looking at the OOC record versus P5 opponents over the past five years:

SEC

School------------W/L record

Alabama...................9-2
Arkansas..................4-3
Auburn.....................3-4
Florida......................2-6
Georgia...................10-2
Kentucky...................2-5
LSU..........................7-3
Miss State.................4-2
Mizzou......................3-4
Ole Miss....................2-3
South Carolina............4-5
Tennessee.................5-3
Texas A&M.................3-5
Vandy........................1-3

Total........................59-50 (.541)

Big XII

School------------W/L record

Baylor...........................1-3
Iowa State....................1-4
Kansas..........................1-2
Kansas State..................2-6
Oklahoma.......................5-4
Okie State......................6-2
Texas............................2-8
TCU..............................6-3
Texas Tech.....................2-4
West Virginia...................6-5

Total.............................32-41 (.438)

The next person who calls me an SEC pole smoking honk will be the first one. I have no love for the Southeast Conference whatsoever.

1984...:lm:

TurkeyGator are you under some impression that overall playing a G5 is better or at least equal to a P5? That thinking is ridiculous.

An define P5 cupcake, teams go up and down all the time. You can call Rutgers easily a P5 cupcake. 10 years ago they weren’t.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What two FCS teams do they play next year? I corrected myself after that but I couldn’t edit.

Florida is presently schedule to play U. of Tenn. Martin Skyhawks on Sept. 7th.

Florida is also scheduled to play Towson Tiger on Sept. 28th …

Both are presently on the NCAA Football FCS list.

In Sept. Florida also plays Tenn. in Sept (who won 2 sec games this year and are in last place) --- so if Florida can eek out a win against Miami --- Florida will be 4-0 for Sept. and just need to find 3 more wins to be Bowl eligible and tell everyone how great they are … (a self-fulfilling theme every year) …

OH (almost forgot) and then DR will mention to anyone who will listen how hard a schedule that they have...

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to thank you for asking and the "set-up" ...

VTgator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurkeyGator are you under some impression that overall playing a G5 is better or at least equal to a P5? That thinking is ridiculous.

I didn't say that. That is ridiculous. But the lists I showed above are those who played P5s OOC -- not G5s.

An define P5 cupcake, teams go up and down all the time. You can call Rutgers easily a P5 cupcake. 10 years ago they weren’t.

True, they do. But so do G5 teams.

Let's go back to 2010 to see the P5s with a winning percentage under .400:

School----------Winning Percentage------Losing records----Wins vs current P5 teams w/ winning records

Rutgers.........................(.397).........................6 in 9 years................3
Indiana..........................(.378).........................9..............................3
Illinois............................(.367).........................7..............................5 (3 in 2010)
Colorado.........................(.367).........................8..............................6
Purdue............................(.367)........................5...............................8
Oregon State...................(.336)........................7...............................8
Kansas............................(.179)........................9...............................0

Losses versus G5s/FCS:

Rutgers................................12*
Indiana..................................6
Illinois....................................5
Colorado.................................5
Purdue....................................9
Oregon State...........................6
Kansas..................................10

* AAC/BE teams that are not yet P5

You don't think Boise State most years, UCF the laswt two years, or other very strong P5 programs can't beat these folks regularly? How did Arizona State do against Fresno State last night?

Only a moron believes that an x-win G5 team is equal or better to a P5 team with the same number of wins, but strong G5s are as good or better than many traditionally poor P5 programs, particularly Kansas.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that doesn’t mean you fucks don’t get the benefits of playing one less conference opponent you stupid bitch. You still load up on cream puffs OOC to pad your win totals and get teams ranked. Non better an example than this year you stupid son of a bitch.

National titles count, but not ones that happened 2 fucking decades again when talking about a conference/teams strength right now. That’s like a Michigan fan claiming they are amazing because of that shared title 20 years ago you cock breath faggot.

We play more tough opponents than you do you stupid cocksucker. We also play more tough OOC opponents than you do. Jeezus you are one stupid piece of shit.

All national titles count. Ones won over the last 10, 20, 30 years are more relevant to today. Tennessee is still a major program. If you could wipe the bukkake remnants out of your eyes long enough, you could see that you limpwristed beta cuck.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the bitch that’s full shit you pussy ass faggot. UF doesn’t need 7 game bitch, you are just to stupid and actually think that. Playing Georgia neutral site every year (in the state of Florida no less) pays more than playing them at home every other year. Use that pea sized fucking brain you **** muscle faggot.

Nah, its you who 's gobbling cock here. UF needs 7 home games you stupid ass pirate. You're just too god damn dumb to grasp that. Too bad you're too busy guzzling jizz to understand that.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s try this again you dumb bitch, YOU ARE MAKING MORE PLAYING GEORGIA NEUTRAL SITE EVERY YEAR THEN PLAYING THEM AT HOME EVERY OTHER YEAR.

If it’s truely all about money, then UF should have no problem meeting budgetary requirements with 6 games.

Yes, let's try it again cock gobbler. Nobody denied we are making more playing the WLOCP in Jax than we would from a home and home. My god you're a stupid little bitch.

UF needs 7 home games in most year. You're just incapable of pulling your retarded head out of your ass to grasp that.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An none of that means a lick of common sense is used.

Sure every program wants as many home games as possible to make as much money as possible. Putting an arbitrary number like 7 out there for a reason a team can’t schedule better OOC is ludicrous.

Why does UF "need" to schedule "better" when UF is already playing more ranked opponents OOC than all but a handful of other teams in America - most definitely including yours?

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does UF "need" to schedule "better" when UF is already playing more ranked opponents OOC than all but a handful of other teams in America - most definitely including yours?

A season ticket for Gator fans will get you a seat to watch:

U.T. Martin Skyhawk (a BCS Team) at home
Tenn. (which won 2 sec games this year (last place) at home
Towson Tigers (a BCS Team) at home
Auburn (a quality team at home)
Vanderbilt (next to last place in sec won 3 sec games)
Florida State …

That is what the Gator fans will buy when they purchase a season ticket...I'm not sure who gets to watch DR's more "ranked opponents" --- as Gator season ticket holder isn't getting watch those games ...

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A season ticket for Gator fans will get you a seat to watch:

U.T. Martin Skyhawk (a BCS Team) at home
Tenn. (which won 2 sec games this year (last place) at home
Towson Tigers (a BCS Team) at home
Auburn (a quality team at home)
Vanderbilt (next to last place in sec won 3 sec games)
Florida State …

That is what the Gator fans will buy when they purchase a season ticket...I'm not sure who gets to watch DR's more "ranked opponents" --- as Gator season ticket holder isn't getting watch those games ...

That season ticket holder can easily make the 1 hour drive south To Orlando to watch the neutral site game vs miami or the 1.25 hour drive northeast to ax to watch the neutral site game vs UGA.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that. That is ridiculous. But the lists I showed above are those who played P5s OOC -- not G5s.

True, they do. But so do G5 teams.

Let's go back to 2010 to see the P5s with a winning percentage under .400:

School----------Winning Percentage------Losing records----Wins vs current P5 teams w/ winning records

Rutgers.........................(.397).........................6 in 9 years................3
Indiana..........................(.378).........................9..............................3
Illinois............................(.367).........................7..............................5 (3 in 2010)
Colorado.........................(.367).........................8..............................6
Purdue............................(.367)........................5...............................8
Oregon State...................(.336)........................7...............................8
Kansas............................(.179)........................9...............................0

Losses versus G5s/FCS:

Rutgers................................12*
Indiana..................................6
Illinois....................................5
Colorado.................................5
Purdue....................................9
Oregon State...........................6
Kansas..................................10

* AAC/BE teams that are not yet P5

You don't think Boise State most years, UCF the laswt two years, or other very strong P5 programs can't beat these folks regularly? How did Arizona State do against Fresno State last night?

Only a moron believes that an x-win G5 team is equal or better to a P5 team with the same number of wins, but strong G5s are as good or better than many traditionally poor P5 programs, particularly Kansas.

Of course the SEC will have more wins vs P5 OOC, they have 4 more teams and an extra conference game each. You guys get 14 extra chances to play a P5 OOC. That’s. 70 extra games, yet the SEC has (according to your numbers which aren’t right) 36 more games played vs P5 OOC and only 27 more wins.

You counting Alabama’s and Georgia’s playoff games are hilarious btw. Those are matchups these teams didn’t schedule. Take Oklahoma’s out too.

Absolutely I believe there are some G5’s that are way better than a lot of P5 teams. Kansas is beyond a joke. Rutgers too. But I’m not going to pretend all things consider that it’s even close competitiveness wise P5’s to G’s because it’s not.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play more tough opponents than you do you stupid cocksucker. We also play more tough OOC opponents than you do. Jeezus you are one stupid piece of shit.

All national titles count. Ones won over the last 10, 20, 30 years are more relevant to today. Tennessee is still a major program. If you could wipe the bukkake remnants out of your eyes long enough, you could see that you limpwristed beta cuck.

No, no you don’t OOC you simple bitch. Look at your OOC schedule, if FSU isn’t good then you guys don’t have anything worth shit OOC. You rely solely on the conference schedule that teams can pad wins and do because they get an extra game vs a G5 cupcake you simpleminded know nothing clown.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, its you who 's gobbling cock here. UF needs 7 home games you stupid ass pirate. You're just too god damn dumb to grasp that. Too bad you're too busy guzzling jizz to understand that.

No you simple twat waffle faggot, UF doesn’t need 7 games. But since you are way to stupid and proud to admit your wrong you’ll continue this shit. You have absolutely nothing to prove you need 7 games except your own know nothing opinion you dumb cock goblin faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let's try it again cock gobbler. Nobody denied we are making more playing the WLOCP in Jax than we would from a home and home. My god you're a stupid little bitch.

UF needs 7 home games in most year. You're just incapable of pulling your retarded head out of your ass to grasp that.

The only retarded ass here is you ya **** faggot bitch. You literally have no idea wtf you are talking about and just talking out your ass. It’s people like you that deserve to be shot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More ranked opponents OOC? If FSU isn’t ranked you play no OOC ranked opponents you dumb bitch. Add that to you play one extra OOC game and you should play more ranked OOC opponents. Get the UF cock out your mouth and ass and wake the fuck up.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a Boise fan, I'll just point out that the years we beat Oregon, they won the PAC or played in the Rose Bowl, we creamed Georgia the year they played in the SEC Championship, Virginia Tech the year they won the ACC, and so on. So I guess that I'm a moron.:crazy:

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no you don’t OOC you simple bitch. Look at your OOC schedule, if FSU isn’t good then you guys don’t have anything worth shit OOC. You rely solely on the conference schedule that teams can pad wins and do because they get an extra game vs a G5 cupcake you simpleminded know nothing clown.

Yes we do OOC you simple bitch. Look at our OOC schedule. How many end of season ranked OOC opponents has your team played in the last 10 years? How about 20? How about 30? How about 40? How many top 10? How many national champs. UF has played more than West Virginia has over any of those time periods you retarded cocksucker.