• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you simple twat waffle faggot, UF doesn’t need 7 games. But since you are way to stupid and proud to admit your wrong you’ll continue this shit. You have absolutely nothing to prove you need 7 games except your own know nothing opinion you dumb cock goblin faggot.

Yes we do jizz guzzler. UF does need 7 home games in most seasons. That's what our ADs have said we need and I trust their judgment on this far more than some inbred faggot like you.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only retarded ass here is you ya **** faggot bitch. You literally have no idea wtf you are talking about and just talking out your ass. It’s people like you that deserve to be shot.

Wrong you stupid beta cuck pussy bitch. I know UF, UF's schedule and what UF's needs are far far more than you do so you can shut your cum dumpster now.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More ranked opponents OOC? If FSU isn’t ranked you play no OOC ranked opponents you dumb bitch. Add that to you play one extra OOC game and you should play more ranked OOC opponents. Get the UF cock out your mouth and ass and wake the fuck up.

That's just the thing stupid bitch. fsu is ranked far more often than not. Not only does UF play more ranked OOC opponents than your team, it also plays more ranked conference opponents. but you're just too much of a stupid jizz gobbling faggot to admit this....or you'll come up with some super retarded conspiracy theory to try to explain away the pussy schedules your team plays. What a stupid bitch you are.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gator fan can spin it all that they want …. Florida actually controls scheduling ONLY 3 games …

Florida chooses to schedule 2 FCS teams and Colorado St. The Gator admin wonders why no one is coming to the stadium any more … It is because of the weak ass OOC scheduling ...

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gator fan can spin it all that they want …. Florida actually controls scheduling ONLY 3 games …

Florida chooses to schedule 2 FCS teams and Colorado St. The Gator admin wonders why no one is coming to the stadium any more … It is because of the weak ass OOC scheduling ...

Nope! No matter how much you try to lie, UF like every other SEC program, sets its own OOC schedule - all 4 games. UF has played more final ranked OOC opponents over the last 40 years, than all but a handful of other programs across America. UF has played WAY MORE final ranked OOC opponents than say, Texas over the last 20 years. You want to see some really cowardly scheduling just look at Bevo's OOC schedules since Oklahoma became a conference game back in 1996.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope! No matter how much you try to lie, UF like every other SEC program, sets its own OOC schedule - all 4 games. UF has played more final ranked OOC opponents over the last 40 years, than all but a handful of other programs across America. UF has played WAY MORE final ranked OOC opponents than say, Texas over the last 20 years. You want to see some really cowardly scheduling just look at Bevo's OOC schedules since Oklahoma became a conference game back in 1996.

I'll do last 10 years just because that's what I did for FSU and UF

2008:
FAU
UTEP
Rice

2009:
UL Monroe
Wyoming
UTEP

2010:
Rice
Wyoming
UCLA (H)

2011:
Rice
BYU (H)
UCLA (A)

2012:
Wyoming
New Mexico
Ole Miss (A)

2013:
NMSU
BYU (A)
Ole Miss (H)

2014:
North Texas
BYU (H)
UCLA (N)

2015:
ND (A)
Rice
Cal (H)

2016:
ND (H)
UTEP
Cal (A)

2017:
Maryland (H)
SJSU
USC (A)

2018:
Maryland (A)
Tulsa
USC (H)

So in the last 10 years, Texas has played 14 P5 OOC teams. Compared to Florida's 13. And with one less OOC game available. And played Home and Homes with multiple teams.

Try again

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do last 10 years just because that's what I did for FSU and UF

2008:
FAU
UTEP
Rice

2009:
UL Monroe
Wyoming
UTEP

2010:
Rice
Wyoming
UCLA (H)

2011:
Rice
BYU (H)
UCLA (A)

2012:
Wyoming
New Mexico
Ole Miss (A)

2013:
NMSU
BYU (A)
Ole Miss (H)

2014:
North Texas
BYU (H)
UCLA (N)

2015:
ND (A)
Rice
Cal (H)

2016:
ND (H)
UTEP
Cal (A)

2017:
Maryland (H)
SJSU
USC (A)

2018:
Maryland (A)
Tulsa
USC (H)

So in the last 10 years, Texas has played 14 P5 OOC teams. Compared to Florida's 13. And with one less OOC game available. And played Home and Homes with multiple teams.

Try again

Yeah but I didn't say P5. I said final ranked. I also said since 1996 when Oklahoma became a conference game.

Try again.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was going to try to keep a running total of the different ways that @Deathroll and @ralphiewvu have been suggesting that the other person is, shall we say "a little light in the loafers"...

Here's what I have so far just in the last two days:

from Deathroll
Shut your cock holster
you smegma cheese covered dildo
Cock gobbler
you stupid jizz guzzler
you inbred cum dumpster
Go back to guzzling your cousins' or brothers, uncles, whatever random family members' jizz
Sorry that hurts your inflamed ass you cock gobbler
Wrong Jizz bucket
you stupid cocksucker
wipe the bukkake remnants out of your eyes
you limpwristed beta cuck
Nah, its you who 's gobbling cock here
you stupid ass pirate
you're too busy guzzling jizz
try it again cock gobbler
you retarded cocksucker
jizz guzzler
some inbred faggot like you
you stupid beta cuck pussy bitch
shut your cum dumpster now
you're just too much of a stupid jizz gobbling faggot

from ralphie
you cum guzzling faggot
freeloading jorts wearing fuck
you simple jolt wearing mother fucking faggot
you cock breath faggot
You are the bitch that’s full shit you pussy ass faggot
Use that pea sized fucking brain you **** muscle faggot
you simple twat waffle faggot
you dumb cock goblin faggot
ya **** faggot bitch
Get the UF cock out your mouth and ass

I've got to admit, it's pretty impressive that they don't seem to have repeated themselves yet (although a few are pretty close).

Anyone remember what they're arguing about???

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was going to try to keep a running total of the different ways that @Deathroll and @ralphiewvu have been suggesting that the other person is, shall we say "a little light in the loafers"...

Here's what I have so far just in the last two days:

from Deathroll
Shut your cock holster
you smegma cheese covered dildo
Cock gobbler
you stupid jizz guzzler
you inbred cum dumpster
Go back to guzzling your cousins' or brothers, uncles, whatever random family members' jizz
Sorry that hurts your inflamed ass you cock gobbler
Wrong Jizz bucket
you stupid cocksucker
wipe the bukkake remnants out of your eyes
you limpwristed beta cuck
Nah, its you who 's gobbling cock here
you stupid ass pirate
you're too busy guzzling jizz
try it again cock gobbler
you retarded cocksucker
jizz guzzler
some inbred faggot like you
you stupid beta cuck pussy bitch
shut your cum dumpster now
you're just too much of a stupid jizz gobbling faggot

from ralphie
you cum guzzling faggot
freeloading jorts wearing fuck
you simple jolt wearing mother fucking faggot
you cock breath faggot
You are the bitch that’s full shit you pussy ass faggot
Use that pea sized fucking brain you **** muscle faggot
you simple twat waffle faggot
you dumb cock goblin faggot
ya **** faggot bitch
Get the UF cock out your mouth and ass

I've got to admit, it's pretty impressive that they don't seem to have repeated themselves yet (although a few are pretty close).

Anyone remember what they're arguing about???
I’m kind of surprised there hasn’t been any threats of banishment to the penalty box.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m kind of surprised there hasn’t been any threats of banishment to the penalty box.

After his first couple posts, I could only conclude that was his preferred form of communication. So I did my best to respond in terms he'd understand. :D

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we do OOC you simple bitch. Look at our OOC schedule. How many end of season ranked OOC opponents has your team played in the last 10 years? How about 20? How about 30? How about 40? How many top 10? How many national champs. UF has played more than West Virginia has over any of those time periods you retarded cocksucker.

No, no they haven’t you simple dumb fuck. Your conference schedule makes you. Fact of the matter is if UF didn’t have that fertile you would be exactly like WVU you jorts wearing dick sucking faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we do jizz guzzler. UF does need 7 home games in most seasons. That's what our ADs have said we need and I trust their judgment on this far more than some inbred faggot like you.

Prove it you dumb tummy stick sucking faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong you stupid beta cuck pussy bitch. I know UF, UF's schedule and what UF's needs are far far more than you do so you can shut your cum dumpster now.

Not wrong, actually not at all you Ron Zook lover.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no they haven’t you simple dumb fuck. Your conference schedule makes you. Fact of the matter is if UF didn’t have that fertile you would be exactly like WVU you jorts wearing dick sucking faggot.

Yes we have you stupid jizz bucket. Our conference schedule doesn't make us schedule anybody OOC. That's the most retarded bullshit you've spewed yet. Go back to giving your boyfriend a blumkin while the rest of us talk football.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it you dumb tummy stick sucking faggot.

I don't have to prove shit you stupid cock gobbler. You're the one claiming UF doesn't need 7 home games even though multiple UF ADs say the opposite. God what a retarded faggot you are.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wrong, actually not at all you Ron Zook lover.

Yes actually wrong. And hell, at least Zook recruited a national championship winning team....something your hillbilly school has never had.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just the thing stupid bitch. fsu is ranked far more often than not. Not only does UF play more ranked OOC opponents than your team, it also plays more ranked conference opponents. but you're just too much of a stupid jizz gobbling faggot to admit this....or you'll come up with some super retarded conspiracy theory to try to explain away the pussy schedules your team plays. What a stupid bitch you are.

Again you stupid cock eating clown, UF gets the benefit of playing ranked teams in conference. Not OOC, you stupid son of a bitch. Pussy OOC schedule my team plays? Your bitch ass team literally just played 2 1-AA opponents you clueless rue Paul drag queen. Shut the fuck up, your team doesn’t play shit for OOC and you faggots are too pussy to schedule anything good. Prove me wrong BITCH.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to prove shit you stupid cock gobbler. You're the one claiming UF doesn't need 7 home games even though multiple UF ADs say the opposite. God what a retarded faggot you are.

You have yet to prove they do, dumb fucking bitch. You don’t need 7 home games, you just use it as a push ass excuse because your bitch team is too chicken shit to play anyone outside Florida, bitch.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes actually wrong. And hell, at least Zook recruited a national championship winning team....something your hillbilly school has never had.

Your location has everything to do with that cock breath.

Side note I never thought zook was a horrible coach, hell he took fucking Illinois to the rose bowl.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we have you stupid jizz bucket. Our conference schedule doesn't make us schedule anybody OOC. That's the most retarded bullshit you've spewed yet. Go back to giving your boyfriend a blumkin while the rest of us talk football.

So you can’t read ethier huh, your conference schedule is the only reason you play ranked opponents you dumb cock eating flake. Wake the fuck up.