• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his first couple posts, I could only conclude that was his preferred form of communication. So I did my best to respond in terms he'd understand. :D

Yeah because I’m the one that started this, not you.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you stupid cock eating clown, UF gets the benefit of playing ranked teams in conference. Not OOC, you stupid son of a bitch. Pussy OOC schedule my team plays? Your bitch ass team literally just played 2 1-AA opponents you clueless rue Paul drag queen. Shut the fuck up, your team doesn’t play shit for OOC and you faggots are too pussy to schedule anything good. Prove me wrong BITCH.

Again you stupid jizz guzzling retard, UF plays more ranked teams OOC than your pussy bitch little team and more than just about anybody else. Yes pussy bitch little soft OOC schedules your team plays. How many top 10s in the last 40 years? How many final ranked? Oh let me guess. You don't want to talk about that. Because you little pussy ass bitches don't face anywhere near what UF faces OOC. Eat a bag of dicks.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to prove they do, dumb fucking bitch. You don’t need 7 home games, you just use it as a push ass excuse because your bitch team is too chicken shit to play anyone outside Florida, bitch.

No, YOU have to prove it you stupid twat. The professionals who run the athletic department say 7 home games are needed. Too bad your little beta cuck faggot team doesn't play as many tough opponents as mine OOC you backward cousin loving faggot.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your location has everything to do with that cock breath.

Side note I never thought zook was a horrible coach, hell he took fucking Illinois to the rose bowl.

Yes, Florida is one hell of a lot better than your backward ass hillbilly state. Tell us something we don't know.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can’t read ethier huh, your conference schedule is the only reason you play ranked opponents you dumb cock eating flake. Wake the fuck up.

The only problem for you here dickbreath is that you're just flat out wrong. As usual. You're just too stupid to realize it. Not only does UF play more ranked opponents in conference than your little faggot ass team, but more out of conference too. Get back to biting the pillow and quit infecting the board with your fucking stupidity.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you stupid jizz guzzling retard, UF plays more ranked teams OOC than your pussy bitch little team and more than just about anybody else. Yes pussy bitch little soft OOC schedules your team plays. How many top 10s in the last 40 years? How many final ranked? Oh let me guess. You don't want to talk about that. Because you little pussy ass bitches don't face anywhere near what UF faces OOC. Eat a bag of dicks.

Prove it you scum sucking faggot. Your OOC is an absolute joke save a rivalry in state game state legislators make you play. It’s not my fault you are an absolute joke about this. Your team doesn’t schedule shit OOC. Anyone with half a brain can see that but you can’t. You jorts wearing, crotch sniffing faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, YOU have to prove it you stupid twat. The professionals who run the athletic department say 7 home games are needed. Too bad your little beta cuck faggot team doesn't play as many tough opponents as mine OOC you backward cousin loving faggot.

I don’t have to prove shit, I didn’t make an outlandish claim you dumb fuck you did. It’s not my fault you are too stupid to backup your bullshit claim you clown sniffing pervert.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Florida is one hell of a lot better than your backward ass hillbilly state. Tell us something we don't know.

Florida still doesn’t play shot OOC you dumb bitch. Suck on that.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it you scum sucking faggot. Your OOC is an absolute joke save a rivalry in state game state legislators make you play. It’s not my fault you are an absolute joke about this. Your team doesn’t schedule shit OOC. Anyone with half a brain can see that but you can’t. You jorts wearing, crotch sniffing faggot.

I've already shown all the ranked teams UF has played over the last 40+ years you stupid jizz guzzling little faggot. You haven't shown a god damn thing except what a stupid worthless piece of shit you are. Go ahead. Show us all the ranked teams you little twats have faced going back to the mid 70s like I did for my team. Oh that's right. You've got an urgent appointment to suck a dick now so you won't.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem for you here dickbreath is that you're just flat out wrong. As usual. You're just too stupid to realize it. Not only does UF play more ranked opponents in conference than your little faggot ass team, but more out of conference too. Get back to biting the pillow and quit infecting the board with your fucking stupidity.

I’m not wrong actually, you don’t play more ranked teams out of conference, not at all. You play at best the same and that’s if the state legislature forced game has your opponent ranked. Your OOC has been a joke forever. It’s just stupid faggots like you that don’t know shit and want to argue. Again, how has no one shot you yet?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have to prove shit, I didn’t make an outlandish claim you dumb fuck you did. It’s not my fault you are too stupid to backup your bullshit claim you clown sniffing pervert.

I didn't make any outlandish claim you stupid pussy. I only said what our AD's have said. Theyr'e the ones who make the budgets - not you. I also showed all the ranked teams my school has played going back decades. You haven't shown us one fucking thing you retarded fluffer.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida still doesn’t play shot OOC you dumb bitch. Suck on that.

Florida plays a lot better OOC schedule than Worst Virginia you inbred faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already shown all the ranked teams UF has played over the last 40+ years you stupid jizz guzzling little faggot. You haven't shown a god damn thing except what a stupid worthless piece of shit you are. Go ahead. Show us all the ranked teams you little twats have faced going back to the mid 70s like I did for my team. Oh that's right. You've got an urgent appointment to suck a dick now so you won't.

Where, where did you show this. Simple copy and paste and show it again you dick sucking cum guzzling jorts wearing faggot. The last 40 plus years show your OOC games vs ranked teams, bitch.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make any outlandish claim you stupid pussy. I only said what our AD's have said. Theyr'e the ones who make the budgets - not you. I also showed all the ranked teams my school has played going back decades. You haven't shown us one fucking thing you retarded fluffer.

Prove it, link something to it you stupid cock eating bitch. Or stop saying outlandish shit to make yourself feel better, bitch.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not wrong actually, you don’t play more ranked teams out of conference, not at all. You play at best the same and that’s if the state legislature forced game has your opponent ranked. Your OOC has been a joke forever. It’s just stupid faggots like you that don’t know shit and want to argue. Again, how has no one shot you yet?

You are wrong actually. We do play more ranked teams out of conference. Go ahead. Show us what your little faggot ass team has played out of conference going back 4 decades.

The state legislature never forced us to play shit. You're just too much of a stupid **** to admit it or to prove any of the shit you claim. Eat a bullet faggot.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where, where did you show this. Simple copy and paste and show it again you dick sucking cum guzzling jorts wearing faggot. The last 40 plus years show your OOC games vs ranked teams, bitch.

Earlier in this thread you stupid fucking moron. Go back and look...that is if you can get your boyfriend to stop ramming your ass long enough. I showed ALL the ranked teams UF has played over that time. You can figure out which ones were in the SEC and which ones weren't you retarded cum dumpster.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it, link something to it you stupid cock eating bitch. Or stop saying outlandish shit to make yourself feel better, bitch.

Its not for me to have to prove that UF AD's have said we need 7 home games. Look how they've scheduled you stupid knob gobbler. Or take that dick out of your mouth and look at what they've said on the subject.