• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Bevo used to play aTm but as soon as aTm joined another conference, Bevo chickened out and decided to drop their longstanding series with their in-state rival.

It would probably be more fitting at this point for Texas to change the mascot from a cow to a chicken.

a$m has been in the sec since 2012 … and Florida has played a$m once

... in the last 8 years Texas has played a$m as many time as Florida.… (and they are in your Conference)

Florida scheduling doesn't look that tough to me

… 4 FCS teams in 2 years …. and you try to tell me how tough it is ...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its already been explained several times moron.

One year 4 SEC home games the next year 3. On the year that its 3, then the fsu game is a home game. Thus 4 home games every year from those 8.

You're so full of shit you can't even read or do basic math.

No you dumb fuck, you are just running around in circles saying bullshit. I have literally explained how it could work. STFU and just admit you are full of shit instead of proving it with each post.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its all a grand conspiracy that SEC teams are ranked so highly. :L

You do realize a lot of P5 teams don't even play one good team OOC in many years. UF plays more teams OOC that finish ranked and finish ranked in the top 10 over just about any stretch of time than all but a handful of other teams in America.

You spewing your ignorance about this fact is not a good look.

No you fucking dipshit it’s not a conspiracy, it’s simple math. Just because you are too God damn stupid to understand it doesn’t mean you have to bring everyone down to your level of retardation. This is why retards shouldn’t have access to the internet.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a$m has been in the sec since 2012 … and Florida has played a$m once

... in the last 8 years Texas has played a$m as many time as Florida.… (and they are in your Conference)

Florida scheduling doesn't look that tough to me

… 4 FCS teams in 2 years …. and you try to tell me how tough it is ...

UF and aTm have played twice since they joined the SEC.

Fail.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you dumb fuck, you are just running around in circles saying bullshit. I have literally explained how it could work. STFU and just admit you are full of shit instead of proving it with each post.

Wrong dumb fuck. Its already been explained several times. Eat a bag of dicks.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you fucking dipshit it’s not a conspiracy, it’s simple math. Just because you are too God damn stupid to understand it doesn’t mean you have to bring everyone down to your level of retardation. This is why retards shouldn’t have access to the internet.

Once again dumbfuck. You're just too fucking stupid to even grasp the basics even though it has already been explained several times. Go ahead and cling to your little idiotic fantasy about how the big bad SEC gets its rankings solely by playing one less conference game if that makes you feel better about your shortcomings. I'm sure that bowl record and all those national titles by SEC teams are just a coincidence.

Fucking moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong dumb fuck. Its already been explained several times. Eat a bag of dicks.

I already showed you it was possible you stupid pussy. Just admit you are full of shit and move on.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again dumbfuck. You're just too fucking stupid to even grasp the basics even though it has already been explained several times. Go ahead and cling to your little idiotic fantasy about how the big bad SEC gets its rankings solely by playing one less conference game if that makes you feel better about your shortcomings. I'm sure that bowl record and all those national titles by SEC teams are just a coincidence.

Fucking moron.

Once again you stupid imbecile the SEC gets the benefit of better rankings from playing one less conference game. Just because you are to retarded to see this doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

All those national titles by SEC teams? You clowns are living on the accomplishments of Alabama and nothing else. This isn’t the early 00’s anymore. Jesus you are retarded.

Last edited:

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already showed you it was possible you stupid pussy. Just admit you are full of shit and move on.

Shut your cock holster. You didn't show a fucking thing. I already showed you were wrong. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut your cock holster. You didn't show a fucking thing. I already showed you were wrong. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

How did you show I was wrong you cum guzzling faggot? How? Where?

Shut the fuck up or put up. You haven’t shown shit except you are and incredibly stupid pussy that got called out on your bullshit and are too chicken shit to admit it.

Little bitch

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you stupid imbecile the SEC gets the benefit of better rankings from playing one less conference game. Just because you are to retarded to see this doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

All those national titles by SEC teams? You clowns are living on the accomplishments of Alabama and nothing else. This isn’t the early 90’s anymore. Jesus you are retarded.

Once again you dumb fucking moron, the SEC's rankings have been shown to be accurate by the overall conference bowl record, by the head to head records against other conference teams, by the national titles won, by any of a number of measures. Just because you have a massive case of SEC penis envy, that does not make your little conspiracy theory about SEC teams' rankings being oh so inflated by playing one fewer conference game true.

Whether you look at the 90s or this century, the SEC has dominated the national title picture. Leave it to an envious small dicked moron like you to try to pass it all off as Bama alone.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you show I was wrong you cum guzzling faggot? How? Where?

Shut the fuck up or put up. You haven’t shown shit except you are and incredibly stupid pussy that got called out on your bullshit and are too chicken shit to admit it.

Little bitch

Well you smegma cheese covered dildo, 7 conference games + fsu. 4 home and 4 away. Georgia in Jax. 9 games now played with only 4 at home. 7 home games needed for budgetary reasons. Thus the remaining 3 need to be played at home.

Jeezus you're a fucking moron. How do you even muster the brain power to dress yourself in the morning? Cock gobbler.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you dumb fucking moron, the SEC's rankings have been shown to be accurate by the overall conference bowl record, by the head to head records against other conference teams, by the national titles won, by any of a number of measures. Just because you have a massive case of SEC penis envy, that does not make your little conspiracy theory about SEC teams' rankings being oh so inflated by playing one fewer conference game true.

Whether you look at the 90s or this century, the SEC has dominated the national title picture. Leave it to an envious small dicked moron like you to try to pass it all off as Bama alone.

National titles won? Just because one team out of 14 wins an NC doesn’t mean that conference is the best you dumb son of a bitch. You truely are a special kind of stupid if you don’t see the advantage of playing an 8 game conference schedule.

But then again you are a special kind of stupid.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you smegma cheese covered dildo, 7 conference games + fsu. 4 home and 4 away. Georgia in Jax. 9 games now played with only 4 at home. 7 home games needed for budgetary reasons. Thus the remaining 3 need to be played at home.

Jeezus you're a fucking moron. How do you even muster the brain power to dress yourself in the morning? Cock gobbler.

For the third time you freeloading jorts wearing fuck, play a P5 at home when you play FSU away and vice verse. It’s not that fucking hard to understand ands would give you the 7 games you’ll desperately require in your own fantasy world.

Jesus fucking Christ you are more retarded than the kids that can’t even qualify for the special olympics.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National titles won? Just because one team out of 14 wins an NC doesn’t mean that conference is the best you dumb son of a bitch. You truely are a special kind of stupid if you don’t see the advantage of playing an 8 game conference schedule.

But then again you are a special kind of stupid.

In the last 20 years Tennessee, LSU X2, Florida X2, Auburn and Bama X5 have won national titles and Georgia's been a **** hair away three times. Name another conference that has that many programs which are national championship caliber. Oh that's right, you can't you stupid jizz guzzler. There isn't another. Why am I not surprised you're just to god damn stupid to grasp that?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 20 years Tennessee, LSU X2, Florida X2, Auburn and Bama X5 have won national titles and Georgia's been a **** hair away three times. Name another conference that has that many programs which are national championship caliber. Oh that's right, you can't you stupid jizz guzzler. There isn't another. Why am I not surprised you're just to god damn stupid to grasp that?

20 years, that’s two fucking decades you simple bitch. How about you talk relatively recent, not fucking 2 decades ago you stupid bitch.

It’s hilarious watching you argue because Tennessee won a title 20 years ago, they are a power. You dumb son of a bitch.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the third time you freeloading jorts wearing fuck, play a P5 at home when you play FSU away and vice verse. It’s not that fucking hard to understand ands would give you the 7 games you’ll desperately require in your own fantasy world.

Jesus fucking Christ you are more retarded than the kids that can’t even qualify for the special olympics.

For the third time you inbred cum dumpster,

7 conference games + fsu. That makes 4 home and 4 away in any given year. Those are 8 games total. Figured you needed the math help.

Georgia is played in Jax. That's a 9th game...you see 8+1=9.

Its a 12 game schedule so 3 games are left....12-9=3.

UF needs 7 home games. Only 4 have been played at home. Those remaining 3 therefore need to be played at home 4+3=7.

Seriously. Basic math isn't your strong suit. Go back to guzzling your cousins' or brothers, uncles, whatever random family members' jizz and quite infecting this thread with your fucking idiocy.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years, that’s two fucking decades you simple bitch. How about you talk relatively recent, not fucking 2 decades ago you stupid bitch.

It’s hilarious watching you argue because Tennessee won a title 20 years ago, they are a power. You dumb son of a bitch.

WOW! You were able to understand that 20 years is 2 decades! That's quite an achievement for somebody like you short bus.

Yes 2 decades and FIVE different SEC programs have won national titles. They're responsible for more than half of all the national titles won in that time. Oh but I'm sure that says nothing about the strength of the conference or anything.

As I said, you're infecting this thread with your fucking idiocy.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! You were able to understand that 20 years is 2 decades! That's quite an achievement for somebody like you short bus.

Yes 2 decades and FIVE different SEC programs have won national titles. They're responsible for more than half of all the national titles won in that time. Oh but I'm sure that says nothing about the strength of the conference or anything.

As I said, you're infecting this thread with your fucking idiocy.

You are pumping up a team that won a title 20 years ago. The SEC has had 2 teams win a title the last decade. Quit pumpin g that shit up like it’s some how impressive you simple fuck.

The SEC gets the benefit of 8 game conference schedules and gets pumped up in the rankings because of it you simple jolt wearing mother fucking faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the third time you inbred cum dumpster,

7 conference games + fsu. That makes 4 home and 4 away in any given year. Those are 8 games total. Figured you needed the math help.

Georgia is played in Jax. That's a 9th game...you see 8+1=9.

Its a 12 game schedule so 3 games are left....12-9=3.

UF needs 7 home games. Only 4 have been played at home. Those remaining 3 therefore need to be played at home 4+3=7.

Seriously. Basic math isn't your strong suit. Go back to guzzling your cousins' or brothers, uncles, whatever random family members' jizz and quite infecting this thread with your fucking idiocy.

The only idiocy is you try8ng to tell the world UF needs 7 home games. You make more playing Georgia in a neutral site every year than you would playing them home every other year.