• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isaac Bruce on the Ram's receiving corps

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of you will already have seen this from ESPN, but for those that don't peruse over there its worth a look:

Bruce provides presence for young Rams - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Nice to see guys like Bruce coming back and helping the maturation process for these young Rams. He's very positive about what he sees.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how are we gonna give all these guys playing time <_<

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey demiurge. I echo Blue's sentiment. Good to see you here! I was wondeing when you were going to show. If you get to 25 posts, you get a whole slew of bennies to play with. Many will be found under "User cp" on the left at the top of the page. I am one of the mods here on the Rams pages so if you need any help, you know where to find me. Hammer Down is the owner and is a pretty cool dude. I can vouch for you so I won't have to read you the riot act. This is a damn good site and beats the old SeeBS baloney. Glad you could make back for the preseason.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wish this on anyone but the injury bug has bit Danario Alexander again. He tore his ACL for the fourth time today. We cut him two years ago because of his susceptibility to knee injuries and he found a home in San Diego. Last year he stayed injury-free and had a pretty good year and now this. Yikes!!

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wish this on anyone but the injury bug has bit Danario Alexander again. He tore his ACL for the fourth time today. We cut him two years ago because of his susceptibility to knee injuries and he found a home in San Diego. Last year he stayed injury-free and had a pretty good year and now this. Yikes!!

A sad day here in CoMo, 1 of the greatest WR's in Tiger history, sad to see him injured yet again.

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys - thanks for the welcome, nice to see you. Actually been here a while, just didn't post for the last month as there wasn't too much going on. I posted some old video a while back in a thread - found the '51 Championship game on youtube and posted it here, as well as a nice feature on the '73 Rams.

Looking forward to the season. NFL Nation Blog at ESPN continues to give some real good information on the Rams - pieces on Langford and Quick recently. I avoided ESPN for a long time because of the pay wall, but they've actually got some really good stuff in that section.

Looking forward to actually seeing the Rams a couple of times live on TV this year! :D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now remember Demiurge especially that '73 vid you posted. Some of you will get a kick out of this. I accepted a teaching position at a private school here in Phoenix and the new head football coach is none other than Jeff Rutledge. I may end up on his staff as a coach but it won't be until next year. Pretty cool to actually meet the guy that started for three games back in '79 when both Ferragamo and Haden were both hurt. He can still wing it at 56 years of age!!!

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very cool Retro, congratulations!