• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF Says Mahomes Is 6th Best QB In The NFL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have but it was also a throw nobody in the NFL could make so there’s that. Wentz hasn’t been perfect this year but he is the very LEAST of our worries. That was not a poor throw by any means he was falling down and his knee was almost on the ground. Cut the guy a break. That is an impossible throw and it’s a miracle it was even completed. He also put balls right in the hands twice and we could easily be 4-0 with two simple catches. We aren’t a 4-0 team and now we’ve just lost our 4th CB and it looked bad. The secondary is still poor even with the starters but it’s never ending with us. Next week we get to start our 5th and 6th CB. Carson and the O is just simply going to have to outscore everyone every week and we desperately need Desean back. Down 7 guys just on D. SEVEN!
It was absolutely not an impossible throw, a throw nobody in the NFL could make nor miracle to complete it and his knee was absolutely not almost on the ground. This is exactly what I am talking about. Do you even believe this stuff?

On your CBs, it is not looking good back there for sure, but everyone knew you needed to overhaul there after last years combination of injuries and poor play. Now it's repeating. Maybe that's on the GM?
I for one would be more than a little worried about this year if Philly brought in Ramsey

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was absolutely not an impossible throw, a throw nobody in the NFL could make nor miracle to complete it and his knee was absolutely not almost on the ground. This is exactly what I am talking about. Do you even believe this stuff?

On your CBs, it is not looking good back there for sure, but everyone knew you needed to overhaul there after last years combination of injuries and poor play. Now it's repeating. Maybe that's on the GM?
I for one would be more than a little worried about this year if Philly brought in Ramsey
that is an interesting thought.
Do you think the eagles would give up 2, 1sts & a huge contract to Ramsey?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is an interesting thought.
Do you think the eagles would give up 2, 1sts & a huge contract to Ramsey?
No. I think they would give up a first rounder, a huge contract and something else. Just don't know what the something else is. Maybe a second? Howie has proven he cares nothing about anything but the present when talent is out there, so I suspect he doesn't care about the future cap hit nor the first rounder. But, I think last night's win takes away some of their desperation though.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I think they would give up a first rounder, a huge contract and something else. Just don't know what the something else is. Maybe a second? Howie has proven he cares nothing about anything but the present when talent is out there, so I suspect he doesn't care about the future cap hit nor the first rounder. But, I think last night's win takes away some of their desperation though.
or adds to it.
Think they lost 37 DBs last night.