• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the "Kitchens" getting hot yet?

Is Kitchens done?

• Hell Kitchens is on fire!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Nope gets another year

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Who cares its the Browns

• Potato Salad with Bacon

• Total voters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a little less....after handling BAL on the road like they did, I thought they would've won at least one of the last 3 games....the SEA game was a close final score, but it wasn't that close really.

I thought they would be 3-4 about now.

the SEA game really wasn't that close? Huh? The Browns should have won that game, plain and simple. Besides some bonehead plays and penalties, the refs were awful, they basically gave that TD to Seattle for their last TD.

But that is besides the point, they have played the Rams and Seahawks close and the Pats besides 3 plays it COULD have been close... but that doesn't win any games for them though. There is no guarantee they will win any games on this "easy stretch" of the schedule, but they won't win any games if they keep getting bonehead penalties, turning the ball over, WR's dropping easy catches and so on. So yeah they could legitimately be 3-4 right now, but in the long run that really doesn't help them much bc they aren't doing the right things to win games and it starts with Kitchens. Tbh he isn't setting a good example for these players and I don't see him as a leader, he is pretty nonchalant about everything and I hate it. This team has a lot more talent than it's projecting and I don't think Kitchens is putting his players in the best position to real their full potential.

So what we have now is this...

Next game: Broncos - starting QB out - must win.
Then you have the Steelers twice and Dolphins.
The Bengals twice.
Also, the Bills.

So if the Browns don't get to 8 wins, winning 6 out of their last 9, Kitchens DEFINITELY needs to go. Honestly, I still don't want him coaching this team if he wins out, unless I see a miracle turn around and I don't see that happening.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had them at 2-5 TBH

Had them losing to Titans, Rams, Ravens, 49ers, & pats

Ok...at home in the opener, I had them beating TN...that was the difference.

Of these last 9...I think 6 Ws is a tall task and imo anything less that 8 Ws is a regress and Dorsey will probably pull the trigger on a new HC....the good thing is...he's got enough talent there now to where he should be able to attract a better candidate than Kitchens.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the SEA game really wasn't that close? Huh? The Browns should have won that game, plain and simple. Besides some bonehead plays and penalties, the refs were awful, they basically gave that TD to Seattle for their last TD.

But that is besides the point, they have played the Rams and Seahawks close and the Pats besides 3 plays it COULD have been close... but that doesn't win any games for them though. There is no guarantee they will win any games on this "easy stretch" of the schedule, but they won't win any games if they keep getting bonehead penalties, turning the ball over, WR's dropping easy catches and so on. So yeah they could legitimately be 3-4 right now, but in the long run that really doesn't help them much bc they aren't doing the right things to win games and it starts with Kitchens. Tbh he isn't setting a good example for these players and I don't see him as a leader, he is pretty nonchalant about everything and I hate it. This team has a lot more talent than it's projecting and I don't think Kitchens is putting his players in the best position to real their full potential.

So what we have now is this...

Next game: Broncos - starting QB out - must win.
Then you have the Steelers twice and Dolphins.
The Bengals twice.
Also, the Bills.

So if the Browns don't get to 8 wins, winning 6 out of their last 9, Kitchens DEFINITELY needs to go. Honestly, I still don't want him coaching this team if he wins out, unless I see a miracle turn around and I don't see that happening.

I know CLE led for a long time, but in the 2nd half, the 'Hawks had the game in hand...they kneeled deep in CLE territory to run out the clock on the last possession. My point was if you didn't see the game you'd think it was really close late and it wasn't that close...if this was CFB and the final margin meant something it could easily have been 39-28.

Kitchens...I tend to agree with all you've said...but if he's able to turn it around and get to 9-7...he's staying. 8-8...eh, maybe, but I think there is more of a chance he gets fired.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...at home in the opener, I had them beating TN...that was the difference.

Of these last 9...I think 6 Ws is a tall task and imo anything less that 8 Ws is a regress and Dorsey will probably pull the trigger on a new HC....the good thing is...he's got enough talent there now to where he should be able to attract a better candidate than Kitchens.

They must beat Denver this week and somehow go 6-2 in the final 8 which I don't see with how the Bills are playing and Steelers no longer look like a guaranteed 2 wins. Even that Cardinals game is looking shaky

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 7-9/8-8 is likely even with a win this week

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must beat Denver this week and somehow go 6-2 in the final 8 which I don't see with how the Bills are playing and Steelers no longer look like a guaranteed 2 wins. Even that Cardinals game is looking shaky

Yep it gonna be a interesting stretch for the Browns...imo split with PIT, take losses vs BAL, BUF....to go 8-8 they need to sweep CIN, get one from PIT and beat DEN & AZ on the road. They will probably be the favorite in 6 of the 9, but I don't know if they can win 6 more.

We shall see.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember Kitchens tossing an interception to a DT either.

Not defending him though. I think he's a jackass & is playing awful this year. I don't remember Mayfield calling a draw on 4th & 9. Or calling a pass play that directly led to more points for the Seahawks before HT. Or taking a penalty on 4th & 11 then going for it on 4th & 16 inside the Browns own 20. Maybe you think he was responsible for the awful play calls? Kinda seems like it. Funny you ignored the terrible play calls by Kitchens & only wanna focus on Mayfield's lousy play.