• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the "Kitchens" getting hot yet?

Is Kitchens done?

• Hell Kitchens is on fire!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Nope gets another year

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Who cares its the Browns

• Potato Salad with Bacon

• Total voters

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks fine to me:suds:

Kitchen-fire-safety.jpg

That's fake!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I never lived in Dallas, I lived in Denton. You need to get your facts straight.
Well, in my defense you could see why I was confused where you actually live :noidea:

Ahhh,,,I'm just GNG'ing you...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in my defense you could see why I was confused where you actually live :noidea:
Why were you confused, I never said I lived in Dallas. You're just trolling but you aren't very good at it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why were you confused, I never said I lived in Dallas. You're just trolling but you aren't very good at it.
In my defense, it's hard to keep track of where you live or who you are a fan of. You know, because of all the lying and story telling...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my defense, it's hard to keep track of where you live or who you are a fan of. You know, because of all the lying and story telling...
What lying and storytelling? Be specific.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What lying and storytelling? Be specific.
OK

He was never suspended for PEDs and he's been in the league for 10 years. By the way I'm not a Packers fan as I am a Cowboys season ticket holder but feel free to call me whatever you wish.

It must literally cost you a FORTUNE to fly down for all those games every season.

Not really, Denton is very close to Dallas so I just drive a few miles.

Really? You want to sit there and lie to me about where you are posting from? Come on man, you need to be smarter than this.

And before you dig any deeper, I went back and audited every IP you have posted from since last september. There are only two different locations, but many posts and log in over that time, and neither location is in Texas. If you would like to keep this charade up I can post the exact towns you posted from.

Considering you are pretending not to be a Packers fan, you really don't want me listing the one you almost exclusively post from in that time.

You live and post in De Pere, WI. Every single log in and post since September has been from there except for one somewhere in Wisconsin.

I had never heard of De Pere until I ran your IP's. I see it is a suburb of Green Bay.

Don't lie, especially to someone that ACTUALLY lives in Denton. Denton County at least.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you say Hoop folks, is Freddy a case of one and done?
Would be more likely if they had a better choice to be the interim.....but if they lose at Denver I'm not sure he makes it to the next week.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a "fire him in the first year" guy but....

This is a team who most were picking to be a playoff team and your 2-5. A good 2-5 but still...

Something has to change. The culture needs to change. Kitchens needs to go
Is only 1/2 a season into career, but I'm confident the HC/OC combo of Hue/Hue, Hue/Haley, Williams/Kitchens (with rest of last year's staff) would all be better than 2-5 this season.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he gets to keep that coach of the year award he was handed in the preseason, right?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I'm not usually the guy to not give a guy time but it doesn't seem like anything is changing week to week. He doesn't have this team ready or prepared and he isn't utilizing this talent like he should be. I'm just not sure who they could get midseason without just giving up on the season.
I'd do it now if they had someone I'd trust to be interim who would help, but Monken or Wilks? No thanks.

This is turning into a disaster and I hope Dorsey is not held without blame here.....no doubt this was the choice because he knew he could control Freddie.

I mean, did they even have a real search?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do it now if they had someone I'd trust to be interim who would help, but Monken or Wilks? No thanks.

This is turning into a disaster and I hope Dorsey is not held without blame here.....no doubt this was the choice because he knew he could control Freddie.

I mean, did they even have a real search?

Do you mean did they reach out to anyone who came into contact with :
GettyImages-1031125836.jpg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave Kitchens a chance, I mean I can see why they did but it looks to be the wrong decision. I and others underestimated how much a head coach really does matter especially when you have young players. I knew these 7 games would be a rough stretch but it's how they are losing them that's the problem. Bonehead penalties, turnovers, bad play calling...all that starts with the head coach.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him another year especially if they start winning on the "easy stretch" of their schedule. I don't think experience is helping Kitchens, he isn't changing anything week to week. But in his defense (some of the things you said), everything that could go wrong is going wrong. I said before the season 2-5 was the worst possible start and they managed to achieve that. They have competed against some very good teams somehow while playing bad overall, not sure if that is a good thing or bad. Right now it's a bad thing bc they can't win close games.
You said it in your comments...it's not even the Xs and Os. He's just made so many moves that leave you scratching your head. Yesterday it was 2 challenges you knew had zero chance to work, and of course choosing to have a penalty on 4th and 11 because they were too out of sorts to keep offense on field and go it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a questionable move from day 1. But, now that you did it you have to give the guy at least a full season
Probably agree, but a loss in Denver with a QB who has never thrown a pass might be all they can stomach.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean did they reach out to anyone who came into contact with :
GettyImages-1031125836.jpg
All seriousness I'm not sure they did a real search. It was either Freddie or someone who would allow Freddie to be their OC. And they quickly learned a respectable coach would not come without being able to choose his OC.

Isn't to say I was completely opposed. If they thought he was the best choice, fine, but don't let a better guy go simply because you thought Baker liked Freddie.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiring Kitchens wasn't the worst move, but they do need to admit defeat barring a big 2nd half to the season. Lot of good HC candidates would love a shot at coaching this Browns team, imo.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiring Kitchens wasn't the worst move, but they do need to admit defeat barring a big 2nd half to the season. Lot of good HC candidates would love a shot at coaching this Browns team, imo.

Yeah that pretty much covers it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has definitely worn out his welcome. Team is completely out of control and discombobulated.

Stephen A went on a 10 minute rant this morning(ok, maybe it just SEEMED that long because it was Screamin' A.) about how the guy should never been head coach to begin with, but the powers that be listened to one Baker Mayfield...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably agree, but a loss in Denver with a QB who has never thrown a pass might be all they can stomach.
I guess I really haven't watched them enough myself to form a real strong opinion. It just seems like if you give an inexperienced guy a chance you should give him at least one full season. But I get your point