• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the Golden State dynasty over?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a childish comeback....weren't you the idiot who claimed he was a sophisticate troll...This really shows who doesn't have the brain, you mindless wonder.
You mad, I win

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one? You have three

Currently the Lakers but if Lebron moves to another team, that will be my new team. I used to always be a Clippers fan but I didn't like they traded Blake.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's interested, you may be able to pull a sign and trade with the Raptors with Draymond or find a way to clear some cap space. Be inventive dude, stop thinking inside the box, doofus.
Or man up and say you didn't know what you were talking about....because you don't.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or man up and say you didn't know what you were talking about....because you don't.

How did I not know what I'm talking about? Any astute fan knows that sign and trades can enable you acquire a player you normally couldn't in FA. I feel I'm dealing with rookies on this site. Might be time to go back to angergeneral. They are starting to seem smarter over there than here the longer I post here. :L

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I not know what I'm talking about? Any astute fan knows that sign and trades can enable you acquire a player you normally couldn't in FA. I feel I'm dealing with rookies on this site. Might be time to go back to angergeneral. They are starting to seem smarter over there than here the longer I post here. :L

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it does...when there are not willing teams who already have cap space. But there are...dude.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it does...when there are not willing teams who already have cap space. But there are...dude.

The annoying rule change that limited sign and trades ended up hurting the smaller teams.

It does force them to trade players before heir contracts expire rather than soaking all the value they could out of that and then sign and trading them.

Or, they get crushed like okc did for kd and get nothing.

Sign and trades helped small market teams, not hurt them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
73-9 and they LIED ‏ @CuffsTheLegend 8h8 hours ago
this Bob Myers presser gets even funnier every time i see it!! He keeps fake sniffling but there’s no tears! WWE vibes
1f921.png

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's assume Toronto closes this out, the most likely outcome KD or no.

Lots of hot takes about this being it, it's done for good.

Let's look at things:

1. While some dynasties ended in a lost Finals (2004, 2014), sometimes a team loses but then comes back and wins another or two (1980s Lakers and Celtics for example).

2. KD might not leave. Before this series the narrative looked pretty solid, oh look they don't even need him, they play better without him, took care of Portland no problem, KD needs to go be wanted elsewhere. This series has changed that completely. He is obviously needed and the best player on the team, maybe that changes his plans (which I doubt he ever really had decided yet). And is there some perfect scenario for him elsewhere? The Clippers? The Knicks with that shitshow management? If he comes back obviously they are still rolling.

3. Even if he does leave, it's not like they turn to shit. They just go from being prohibitive favorites to one of a few contenders. They still have lots of talent (assume Klay stays), and it's not like they will stand pat. They will shore up the bench, look for other productive vets to fill the bench, hopefully keep Looney, add some depth. Another title is far from impossible with their big 3 still there.

So the future is unknown. Win or lose this year, they will still be in the mix for a couple more years.

We won't know that for awhile.