• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Super Bowl XLIX tainted?

Is SB XLIX Tainted because of "deflate-gate"?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his son is a coaching assistant not a ball boy, and my point is that regardless if the report comes out that the team did nothing to the footballs you won't believe it anyway.

And your pats logo speaks volumes.........So you won`t believe anything else either.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if wrong, but usually pitcher and catcher are handling balls, unless a foul, hr or ump switches it. The refs handle the football on every play

nope not at all.........

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one sad to rat out anyone........But what happens to a pitcher when they do get caught doctoring a baseball?

Doing that to a football is no different.

Pitcher gets suspended for 10 games which in reality means their next 2 starts

If brady deflated the balls he should be punished but so much has come out that who knows who did what:suds:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue that it is usually nothing. The year before last pictures of Jon Lester with a mysterious green substance on his glove were all over the web- not a thing happened. Now, if the alteration of the ball leads to some sketchy movement like a spitball, that's when I'd expect a manager to call the pitcher out. I hear where you are coming from. I just think baseball is a questionable comparison, personally.

Only reason Pineda got suspended is how brazen and stupid he was about it.[/QUOTE]

Kinda like when the Braves pitcher years ago(forgot his name),got caught with a nail file in his pocket/hand............dumb ass.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitcher gets suspended for 10 games which in reality means their next 2 starts

If brady deflated the balls he should be punished but so much has come out that who knows who did what:suds:

and I`m with you on this..........:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can`t up with any other comment then that?

Gotcha...........

simple ? gets me a stupid response. Between your Belichick's son being ballboy and your sig ,troll it up

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Super Bowl was not tainted at all. It was one of the best games I've ever seen. It had a little bit of everything you could ask for. The Patriots made the plays they needed to win the game. The Seahawks didn't.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
simple ? gets me a stupid response. Between your Belichick's son being ballboy and your sig ,troll it up

Damn you are losing............Give it up.

beliceks son?

hell I never knew he was in the NFL...........
I was told by someone that he was the ball boy........So I asked if he was..I was not assuming.Sorry you can`t tell the difference.

And sorry if you don`t believe me...........But then again,Pats fans believe their team is spotless of any wrong doing ever.

So nothing surprises me here.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beliceks son?

I was told by someone that he was the ball boy........So I asked if he was..I was not assuming.Sorry you can`t tell the difference.

And sorry if you don`t believe me...........But then again,Pats fans believe their team is spotless of any wrong doing ever.

I'm not surprised at all that you dont know that the equipment mgr is under investigation and not ballboy. I have no prob believing people and I always give the benefit of the doubt. I asked you a simple question of $$ after amount, like if they do it in Canada or other countries. We have a Seahawk poster from Norway, but blow it off with that's all you got?.. I'm done

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beliceks son?

where do you come up with this delusional bullshit? There is not a single Pats fan that I know that doesn't admit to spygate happening and how it affected the franchise and the legacy of Belichick and Brady. And Belichick's son as the ballboy is the dumbest troll comment I've seen in quite some time.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Super Bowl was not tainted at all. It was one of the best games I've ever seen. It had a little bit of everything you could ask for. The Patriots made the plays they needed to win the game. The Seahawks didn't.

I agree that it was one of the best SB's ever, most watched tv program ever and highest rating.And last years was one of the worst, Seattle in on both

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfectly said.

Congrats again Pats fans

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you say its ok to cheat?

Sorry but no.
ask the pitchers what happens when they get caught doctoring balls.
Ask the pga what happens when they dr. or use illegal balls.

No its not ok.

I didn't say it was okay to cheat...but, bending the rules is something all players do...if he bent them too far...okay, whatever the price is, you pay it and keep it moving...no long term damage done...this ain't golf where you're shunned for life if you're caught cheating...even VJ Singh was able to live down cheating.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it was okay to cheat...but, bending the rules is something all players do...if he bent them too far...okay, whatever the price is, you pay it and keep it moving...no long term damage done...this ain't golf where you're shunned for life if you're caught cheating...even VJ Singh was able to live down cheating.

the troll is going to twist anything you say. :noidea:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it was one of the best SB's ever, most watched tv program ever and highest rating.And last years was one of the worst, Seattle in on both

I won money on this game so I'm happy with the Pats win.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where do you come up with this delusional bullshit? There is not a single Pats fan that I know that doesn't admit to spygate happening and how it affected the franchise and the legacy of Belichick and Brady. And Belichick's son as the ballboy is the dumbest troll comment I've seen in quite some time.

And once again,I didn`t know if he was or not.............I was told he was from a friend of mine during the game.

I asked you guys this cause I didn`t know.

Here is word for word:

thanks for letting me believe what I want too.......And I give you thee ok to believe what you want to also.

And did I hear correctly bill beliceks son was the ball boy of interest/

Just a story I heard.............You tell me.

Post #54.....

But then again,your throwing things out that you don`t wanna believe. it doesn`t surprise me.

Is the lobster roll you ate today clogging your brain?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again,I didn`t know if he was or not.............I was told he was from a friend of mine during the game.

I asked you guys this cause I didn`t know.

Here is word for word:

thanks for letting me believe what I want too.......And I believe what you want to also.

And did I hear correctly bill beliceks son was the ball boy of interest/

Just a story I heard.............You tell me.

Post #54.....

But then again,your throwing things out that you don`t wanna believe. it doesn`t surprise me.

Is the lobster roll you ate today clogging your brain?

You have been on the roof too long......

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire Pat's era gets an asterisk. They have shown a pattern of cheating.

But so does the entire 70's Steeler's dynasty for pioneering steroids use in the NFL.

As history has taught us, an asterisk doesn't tarnish a SB much at all.

My friend during the game wondered aloud if the reason an asterisk looks like an asshole is because it seems everyone who wants to use one is usually being one.

Care to explain the pattern of cheating? I see this all the time, I must have missed something.